Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Glastonbury 2014.

Comments

• Options

Little Black Submarines a great finisher.

How tall is he?
  • Options
    Watched Bryan Ferry last night and thought he and his band were excellent.
  • Options
    If kasabian are on tv at 10, when did they actually play? I hear it's not live
  • Options
    Interested on that Frontline. You'd think headliners would start around then.
  • Options

The Brian Jonestown Massacre are currently 15mins into a cracking set. On the Peel Stage. Live on i-player.

brian jonestown massacre, i love 'em as much as the dandy warhols!!! also really like your namesakes, "clem snide", eef barzelay is some songwriter. you into them too?
  • Options
    Ellie Goulding's forgot to put her top on. Silly girl.
  • Options
    red_murph said:

I always presumed it was live mate. Cannot wait for Kasabian!
  • Options
    Seen them twice, once was one of the best live performances I've ever seen. LSF makes the hairs stand on end. Nice cold Kronie and feet up for this.
  • Options

Ellie Goulding's forgot to put her top on. Silly girl.

Has she? What channels that on?
  • Options

red_murph said:

I always presumed it was live mate. Cannot wait for Kasabian!

Not usually, is behind as often the band (or their management) want to ok it being broadcast first and so the t.v. station can get the stuff like song titles in place and give it a quick brush up sonically-what sounds good there, is not often what sounds good coming out a t.v.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just wow. What a set
  • Options
    kasabian - i just never got it, workmanlike rockist faire to me...if you rate them, then in a similar vein, try sticking on the loudmouth man-rock classic, afghan whigs - gentleman record...i rest my case, no contest.
  • Options
    I just saw the Kasabian interview after their Glastonbury set. TV gold.
  • Options
    If Dolly Parton was miming I couldn't spot it.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

I didn't notice until someone pointed it out. In not totally convinced but it did look suspicious in parts. The guitar playing with two inch nail extensions was a bit iffy........

• Options
    Parton looks good for 68 though, she was miming I thought
  • Options
    Kasabian are without doubt the best live band at the moment. I went up for their homecoming gig in Leicester last week and was up there with Blur at Hyde Park and Oasis at Wembley/Finsbury Park
  • Options
    As much as I love talking about kasabian and George ezra

Has anyone got any pictorial evidence of ellie golding with no top on?

• Options
    Great to see Richie Sambora come out for Dolly's cover of Bon Jovi. Fantastic guitarist.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2014
    buckshee said:

If Ellie Goulding was twice as fit as she is then she would still only be half as fit as she thinks she is.

she looks like Rebecca Adlington's slightly fitter sister
  • Options

seth plum said:

I didn't notice until someone pointed it out. In not totally convinced but it did look suspicious in parts. The guitar playing with two inch nail extensions was a bit iffy........

Prob accompanying herself, meaning she was miming but also singing live too, so if there is any dropouts in her vocal then the backing track covers it up, same with the 'guitar playing'!
    Its cheating really.
  • Options
    Carter said:

She was wearing a gold bikini top, with very little in it :-(

Boom. Kasabian absolutely smashed it & LSF at the end was awesome (as always). Brilliant.
  • Options

Little Black Submarines a great finisher.

Out of their depth.

• Options
    Carter said:

Dicko I'm worried that you'd want to see this.

• Options
    Packing up my van after being onsite for 2 weeks, my body is fully broken
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    On the train back into London. Ridiculous week. Got to see 18 acts in total with Arcade Fire and Kasabian putting on two of the greatest performances I've witnessed. Both bands absolutely smashed it! Managed to fit in a Belgian connection too when I saw Stromae on Sunday afternoon. ;-)

I'm ready to sleep for days now, wake me up when we announce some more signings.
  • Options
    Callum did you see Dolly Parton? Was she miming, or is it a TV HD glitch thing. I watched it on the computer and she didn't look as if she was miming to me.
  • Options
    RedMist said:

seth plum said:

Prob accompanying herself, meaning she was miming but also singing live too, so if there is any dropouts in her vocal then the backing track covers it up, same with the 'guitar playing'!
    Its cheating really.
    Well I watched her for a second time, concentrating all the way through and I couldn't see her miming. (Not saying she wasn't singing over her tracks, but she was very good at it, if she was).
  • Options
    Didn't catch Dolly I'm afraid so can't help there. :-(