Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brentford Away (Sold Out)

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2014
    Same here mine says block A400 row 4 seat 0001, maybe they all say that?
  • Options
    Will I be able to turn up at Ebbsfleet and pay on the door, does anybody know?
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Yeah it's pay on the gate.

• Options
    Looking at http://www.brentfordfc.co.uk/news/article/ticket-system-upgrade-20.06.14-1652421.aspx

the terrace is block A400, although quite why they assign a seat number is a bit of a mystery.
    I got row 4 seat 68, but in the light of the above and the fact I paid 25 quid I'm assuming it's standing - the bloke checked twice with me when I bought it.
  • Options

i got my brentford tickets in the post. i asked for standing and paid £25 per ticket however my tickets seem to have a seat number on them. does anyone have the same? thanks

Yes same

• Options
    2 of us on the terrace. Was pretty chaotic in there last time in the promotion season!
  • Options
    Terrace all the way! Not enough games where you can stand up all match without someone complaining behind you.

New London derby to enjoy, looking forward to this!!
  • Options
    It's a few years ago, but what I remember of the seats upstairs is that the leg room is non-existent.
  • Options

It's a few years ago, but what I remember of the seats upstairs is that the leg room is non-existent.

Yup, Knees under your chin job.
  • Options
    im not a season ticket holder or a VG member, so I guess I have to wait until the 30th.

unless anybody has spares??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Been to Brentford twice before and both times squashed in on the terrace and a poor view of the goal in front. Don't think it matters if you sit or stand you're completely squashed in at that ground, similar to QPR
  • Options

Expensive day today. Went to The Valley and paid for season ticket, Valley Gold and Brentford tickets.

We've got our boat tickets sorted too (and no there's none going spare, sorry).......Looking forward to it.

• Options
    Talk about i'm alright Jack, DR addick , thought i'd go one better...
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Not so sure as if this would be all-ticket
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

http://www.charltonlife.com/discussion/63009/ebbsfleet-v-cafc-wednesday-july-23rd#latest
  • Options

i got my brentford tickets in the post. i asked for standing and paid £25 per ticket however my tickets seem to have a seat number on them. does anyone have the same? thanks

Yes same

I wonder if Brentford have installed seats in the lower terrace as I note that our allocation is down from the last time we played them
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

Yes same

I wonder if Brentford have installed seats in the lower terrace as I note that our allocation is down from the last time we played them
    They haven't .
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

Yes same

Definitely still have terracing.
  • Options

cafc999 said:

Yes same

Thanks goodness for that
  • Options
    736 sold
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry may have been answered before, with no season ticket numbers do you need to say name? or name & address?
  • Options
    If

Sorry may have been answered before, with no season ticket numbers do you need to say name? or name & address?

Should still have a con number mate.
  • Options

Give your con number, and if you don't have that to hand your name and address will suffice.

Enjoy the game.

• Options

cafc999 said:

Yes same

Brentford are planning a new ground, so there will be minimal changes to Griffin Park now!
  • Options
    Seats sold out. Over 800 terrace tickets left
  • Options
    cafctom said:

2 of us on the terrace. Was pretty chaotic in there last time in the promotion season!

It was very good, night game I think or in the depths of winter and dark by HT. There were a lot of very pissed people about and a lot of classic old songs (plus 10 German Bombers)
  • Options
    Anyone actually managed to get through this morning? I reckon I can only take 10 more minutes of the same classical music on loop...
  • Options
    I gave up. Is it 10p per minute?
  • Options

Anyone actually managed to get through this morning? I reckon I can only take 10 more minutes of the same classical music on loop...

No hung on for 5mins.

• Options
    Been on for 26 mins, still only at 14. They really need to sort out the music