Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brentford Away (Sold Out)

Comments

• Options
    This music is making me want to jump out of the office window.
  • Options
    22 minutes for me. Pressed option 3 for away tickets and it cut me off straight away so I'm holding on option 2
  • Options
    FFS. Call dropped off the first 4 times, now endless loop
  • Options
    Didn't tell me where I was in the que, got through after 15
  • Options
    seth plum said:

I gave up. Is it 10p per minute?

10p from a BT line. Must admit, i'm calling on a work line - money is no object but it is very hard to have a convincing conversation with an orchestra for over half an hour
  • Options
    I presume everyone knows there's a new number to ring :- 03330 144444. This is standard rate, not premium.

08712261905 still works I believe, but only for a few more weeks.
  • Options
    Or download weq4u on mobile no charge on inclusive minutes and no poxy music.
  • Options
    anyone would think there were a load of redundencies in the summer and now there are hardly any operators in the building....

seriously, how many people can be ringing up for Brentford tickets this morning to generate queues of half an hour ??
  • Options
    Ridiculous waited 37 minutes and someone from accounts answers. Who are then unable to transfer me
  • Options

anyone would think there were a load of redundencies in the summer and now there are hardly any operators in the building....

seriously, how many people can be ringing up for Brentford tickets this morning to generate queues of half an hour ??

Doesn't help that they've made it a free-for-all for all season ticket holders - should be season ticket holders with 4 away match credits from last season at this stage. Started at 37 in the queue, now up to 13, 35 minutes to get this far. Not good enough.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The wife was on the phone at 9am, 25 mins later, we've got our 5 tickets, made up with that
  • Options

There could be a thousand for all you know (with all due respect).
  • Options
    was on hold for half hour then just cut me off.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    49 minutes of listening to the same 10 seconds of music on loop.

This game better be worth it
  • Options
    got through after 35miniutes and was never told i was in a que.

• Options
    edited July 2014
    Just been down ticket office.
    Not many terrace tickets left according to bloke behind counter.
    They are also advertising a new standard rate phone number on the matrix board above the counter. Not sure if it's any different queue wise but the number is 03330144444
  • Options
    50 minutes to get our tickets, had to ring the old number in the end to get in the queue as the new number just cuts you off!

Whoever said yesterday that seats were sold out got that wrong as I have just purchased 4!
  • Options
    That £10 a month to Valley Gold is looking like even better value now !
  • Options
    Only terrace left, not many at that
  • Options
    Finally got tickets...might just sign up to VG to avoid this hassle in future
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:

Make you right there mate, holding on the phone has just cost me a fiver!
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

se9addick said:

Make you right there mate, holding on the phone has just cost me a fiver!
    And they'll still be charging you a £1 "booking fee" !!
  • Options

Finally got tickets...might just sign up to VG to avoid this hassle in future

There won't be this hassle in future, it's opening game of the season, against a team with a poor away end.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    got the extra one needed in the end. got through to a right snotty girl so assume they are stressed with how busy is is today.
  • Options
    I was hanging on the phone for about 50 minutes with no information at all about how long I'd have to wait or where I was in the queue. I managed to get four tickets in the end, though, in the seated area.
  • Options
    i got through in about 2minutes, must've got lucky. Bloke reckoned they'd be sold out in about 20mins (10mins ago)
  • Options
    Just got through and all sold out really want 2 tickets if anyone has spares or looking to sell at any point please PM me !
  • Options
    Spent 57mins waiting in a queue only to get through and be told its sold out!!!!! Great what a way to start th season! At least the local supporters get to go whereas the ones the travel up and down the country following Charlton miss out! Guess its my fault for not joining Valley Gold something i will have to do now if season ticket holders with a history of away travel dont get priority anymore!
  • Options
    Seriously ,people are waiting 50 mins to be told tickets are sold out?
  • Options
    Wanted 3 tickets so if any spares going PM please