Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brentford Away (Sold Out)

Comments

• Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 12m
    SOLD OUT: Tickets in the away end for our opening game of the season at @BrentfordFC have now completely sold out. See you there! #cafc
  • Options
    Ficking dogshit waited for 58 minutes on my mobile as at work went to all away games but one last season and to be told that sold out. Bollocks organisation charlton. Any spares going need 2
  • Options
    Pissed off.
  • Options
    was going down mid day but on the way past the ground stopped off and got 2---they gent behind the counter said he only had 10 left---naffing lucky
  • Options
    Wonder how many Charlton will be in the home ends?
  • Options
    Why do people complain? it's dog eat dog, first game of the season first comes first serve.

See you there.
  • Options
    Tickets purchased this morning. looking forward to this.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Why do people complain? it's dog eat dog, first game of the season first comes first serve.

See you there.

It's like the scrum to get Bournemouth tickets last season! Hopefully the FL will schedule us away first up to Huddersfield next season...
  • Options

Won't be able to, the match is all ticket and isn't going on general sale, so unless you have prior booking history with them then it will be difficult.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

See you there.

It's not first come first serve as people have priority over others. I am not a ST holder whereas I have been in previous a years due to work. It didn't eve get to general sale so I couldn't get a ticket.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

J BLOCK said:

See you there.

It's not first come first serve as people have priority over others. I am not a ST holder whereas I have been in previous a years due to work. It didn't eve get to general sale so I couldn't get a ticket.
    What should the club do then, reserve a load of tickets for non season ticket holders?
  • Options
    AlexC said:

Won't be able to, the match is all ticket and isn't going on general sale, so unless you have prior booking history with them then it will be difficult.
    Where there's a will...........
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Essex_Al said:

se9addick said:

That £10 a month to Valley Gold is looking like even better value now !

Make you right there mate, holding on the phone has just cost me a fiver!
    And they'll still be charging you a £1 "booking fee" !!
    £1.50 now mate!! so a total of £6.50 on top of the ticket price, they had better not let us down on the day (lol)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
  • Options

AlexC said:

It's a massive game for Brentford as well, their first game in the second tier for 20 years. There will be plenty of demand for tickets from home supporters as well
  • Options

AlexC said:

It's a massive game for Brentford as well, their first game in the second tier for 20 years. There will be plenty of demand for tickets from home supporters as well
    They might sell out, all 1,200 home tickets then?
  • Options
    Any spares? I need 3. I was on hold for over an hour this morning!!
  • Options
    Was on hold for too long earlier and had to leave it. Shame but as said above hopefully we'll be scheduled a less 'in demand' first game next season. Brighton coming up soon so not overly bothered about this but will be buying in person for that and not holding on a phone line for ages.
  • Options
    Was going to take my boss and hopefully get a pay rise out of him :(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DRAddick said:

Huskaris said:

Was going to take my boss and hopefully get a pay rise out of him :(

Could easily have ended up with you being sacked instead. You might have dodged a bullet.

Nah, he's a Palace fan!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Got through straight away, they really need to sort out the system though. 1 per a ST, priority for travellers last season etc. Shame as I thought it was fixed after the Swindon game.
  • Options

Got through straight away, they really need to sort out the system though. 1 per a ST, priority for travellers last season etc. Shame as I thought it was fixed after the Swindon game.

It's still a far better system than was in place for the nonsense we had for the Swindon game
  • Options
    Yep, everyone knew it was going to be a high demand game so they should have stated 4 or 5 aways from last season as a start not just open it to all season ticket holders.
  • Options
    Go to about 10/15 away each yeah. First time I thought I wouldn't get a ticket for a big match. Very lucky today to get them.
    Been lucky both times now with brentford/ Swindon which were a free for all.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    There should be a loyalty scheme where you add up points per away attended IMO. I've not missed out as I'm away on holiday, but I got one of the last tickets for Sheff Utd last season (wish I hadn't) and I attended many aways.
    The fans with points built up should be prioritized with VG and ST holders etc.
  • Options
    The thing is most season ticket and VG members attend a good amount of away games too. I think its a fair system tbh. Those who have a five year season ticket and those that have a season ticket and Valley Gold are paying for the future of the club. They should and will get priority.

On the VG note, I emailed them over a week ago to join and not even heard back. We all know once the excitement of the first game dies down it will be back to get any ticket to any away game
  • Options
    I missed one away last season forest on a Tuesday night as I was ill, pretty pissed off that I haven't got a ticket after being on the phone for 58 mins. No doubt I'll be 1 of the 250 that travel to Bolton and Huddersfield etc. Hoping a spare or two come up
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I would endorse a loyalty system but if not for games like this ( and we all know the necessary fixtures in advance) there is no reason what so ever why the rule should not be changed to 1 per season ticket holder.