Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• Hillstar
    Convey
    Basem
    Cotai glory
    Highly sprung
    Fadhayyil
  • Like Basem backed it last two starts
  • Gone for Connecticut in the opener at Goodwood. PP offering stake back as a free bet if the horse finishes 2nd or 3rd.
  • 2 fairly long shots:

3.10 Donncha
    3.45 Justice Day
  • GM Hopkins in 3:10
  • Convey was green as fuck and wondered about a lot but clearly has something and one to watch out for next run @northstandsteve
  • cheers Smiffy, will put that one down
  • Equally Fast 7:45 Bath
  • Florrencio entered in the 6:15 at sandown Thursday 6th
  • Nice track is it 5 furlongs Smiffy ?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2015

Nice track is it 5 furlongs Smiffy ?

Yes mate over 5f again I like sandown nice course and will obviously be there

Class 5
  • let's hope for a good draw and bang out.
  • Fingers crossed mate, some of Equianos first season crop are flying ATM Belvoir bay yesterday being one of them, so hopefully it will click with him because the pedigree is in him to do well
  • Any tips Smiffyboy for today
  • Good luck on Thursday Smiffyboy and Sandown is one of my favourite courses.Was at Newmarket yesterday and dislike the place more each time I go there,home of racing what a joke!
  • great day on Galway on the Saturday 2 10/1 winners and a 16/1 place.
  • I bet Rory's not very happy with David !!!!
  • Like it Smiffy
  • Hope all is good with your horse Smiffyboy as I see it's not running at Sandown tonight
  • Hope all is good with your horse Smiffyboy as I see it's not running at Sandown tonight

Yes all good thanks killer sorry I never updated everyone they pulled him at declaration on Tuesday and entered him for the 2:45 at Windsor on Sunday. With his green ness and wasting so much energy they wanna run him over 6f as they feel the slightly slow earlier pace will help settle him earlier and stop him burning out before the run in
  • Sponsored links:

• Unlucky today the last blew me out
  • Good news then Smiffyboy and I'd guess a trip to Windsor on Sunday for you?IVe got a stable visit at Honeyball's yard on September 12th to see my two horses and get up to date plans,I'm really looking forward to that.
  • Yes mate I will be there Sunday I'm lucky with my job that wherever he is running day or evening I will be there to watch him, good luck with your two and hope they go well, I don't need to say enjoy the visit as you already know how good they are
  • Cheers Smiffy and good luck Sunday,i can get to see mine run whenever and wherever too
  • Right I can't keep up with this lol,

After a cracking session yesterday it looks like Florrencio has really come on so, he is pulled from Sunday and going back to 5f at either bath Wednesday or lingfield again Thursday he will 100% be running in one of these and they strongly believe after yesterday's evidence he will go very close and Muir fancies that he could win it !!!!!
  • It's all good fun Smiffyboy and keeps you guessing! You must be really excited about next week now
  • smiffyboy said:

Right I can't keep up with this lol,

After a cracking session yesterday it looks like Florrencio has really come on so, he is pulled from Sunday and going back to 5f at either bath Wednesday or lingfield again Thursday he will 100% be running in one of these and they strongly believe after yesterday's evidence he will go very close and Muir fancies that he could win it !!!!!

On it like a tramp on chips Smiffy!
  • Lol cheers guys I just wish it would hurry up I was looking forward to Thursday then Sunday now next week I'm like a kid being tormented and I ain't got hair to pull out.

On another note 6:45 Newmarket Godolphin horse

Emotionless 11/8

Reportedly Godolphins best 2yo making his debut
  • Emotionless boooooom
  • Any tips Smiffyboy for 2mrw. Any doubles or accas you fancy?