Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• Thanks for the tip Smiffyboy about Recorder. Gutted for you that you missed out on Lathom. Watched the race and he won easily in the end and just cruised past Excessable at the end. Had the second horse each way at 25-1
  • Had a good day yesterday.
    Got 4's on intilaaq, had 8/1 winner Dubai Dynamo and done gran maestro ew which won at 16/1.
  • Fancy Silvestre De Sousa to ride a hat trick at Redcar today,

Kentucky connections
    Commissar
    Eastern Racer
  • edited July 2015
    What race is Kentucky Connections in can't seem to see it in any. Sorry ignore comment just seen it won the 2 o'clock race
  • What race is Kentucky Connections in can't seem to see it in any

It won the 2:00.
  • Smiffyboy I'm at Lingfield too next Saturday and certainly hope for a better day than i had at Market Rasen yesterday!!! First time I've been there and very impressed with the place but my betting was shocking!!!
  • Crackin day, absolutely hanging now, came out even..
  • Anyone got any recommendations for a tracker app or website?

Fancy mutatis mutandis in the 345 curragh today.
  • Anyone got any recommendations for a tracker app or website?

Fancy mutatis mutandis in the 345 curragh today.

I used nagme.com, log the horses you want to follow and it will email the day before they run.
  • Cheers guinness will check it out now
  • Sponsored links:

• At The Races has a tracker. You can enter up to 200 horses and they will send an e mail the night before the race they are due to run in. Just go to their site and register free.
  • smiffyboy said:

Fancy Silvestre De Sousa to ride a hat trick at Redcar today,

Kentucky connections
    Commissar
    Eastern Racer

Unlucky smiffyboy.
    I did a trixie and got 7/2 on Kentucky connections so showed a tidy profit.
  • Sporting Life has a tracker too
  • 2 x 1sts and a second, not to be I only had them in a £10 treble so returned zilch.

For my horse tracker, I use Irish Racing, but if you do use one when you get a notification make sure you back it lol still can't get over yesterday, still hurts.

Lol Killer it happens should be a good night, I will buy you a beer.
  • Gone with the sporting life tracker.

My horse mutatis mutandis got stuck in the stalls. Second time in a row it's done that to me! last time it made up so much ground to challenge though. Won't back it again now
  • Jamie you know what will happen next time you won't have backed it and it will get out and win, it's always the way
  • Gone with the sporting life tracker.

My horse mutatis mutandis got stuck in the stalls. Second time in a row it's done that to me! last time it made up so much ground to challenge though. Won't back it again now

*puts on nagme alerts*
  • edited July 2015
    Well we now have a slight change of plan with Florencio which has been a real bonus for me, willie Muir has found a nice race to target on Saturday, the opener at lingfield where I was already gonna be so over the moon with that!!!!

@killer kish gets to witness the debut too by the looks of it, you can get a picture of me in the winners enclosure!!!!!!!
  • This evening at Ballinrobe, Micheal o'Hare has 4 entries, all have not run for at least 7 months and he's chucked them all in to tonight's meeting could there be a sting on the cards, all have shortened sharply in odds,

6:50 Mick Mccan
    7:55 Cracking Man
    8:25 Some Pride
    9:00 Brother Gold

Make of it what you want
  • Sponsored links:

• See you by the winners enclosure for that drink Smiffyboy!!!!!
  • Fingers crossed it's champers
  • smiffyboy said:

This evening at Ballinrobe, Micheal o'Hare has 4 entries, all have not run for at least 7 months and he's chucked them all in to tonight's meeting could there be a sting on the cards, all have shortened sharply in odds,

6:50 Mick Mccan
    7:55 Cracking Man
    8:25 Some Pride
    9:00 Brother Gold

Make of it what you want

One non runner, a winner, a third and last, the winner Some pride I was on at 9's so returned profit
  • Will put some money on her Smiffyboy lets hope Florencio is lucky.
  • Haha I hope so too but go easy kev u never know how they will perform in race conditions, fingers crossed tho
  • The day has just got better and better 2 new signings and 2 winning bets, the girlfriends getting it tonight!!!!!?
  • Well done on your bets and your wins. Any tips for 2mrw as would love to win an amount like that. Lucky you. Would be so much appreciated if you could text or message me any tips
  • smiffyboy said:

If anybody else uses a tracker or notebook then one to add into it is the Queens horse RECORDER that made his debut yesterday ran very green and didn't know what to do with bags of potential, if they get him settled properly and now with experience it will romp home, Galileo colt

Running tomorrow in the first race at Newmarket.
  • smiffyboy said:

If anybody else uses a tracker or notebook then one to add into it is the Queens horse RECORDER that made his debut yesterday ran very green and didn't know what to do with bags of potential, if they get him settled properly and now with experience it will romp home, Galileo colt

Running tomorrow in the first race at Newmarket.
    Looks a very hot race that though with lots of unraced horses
  • Boooooooooooooom!!!!!!!!