Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• Fuckin 4th bollocks
  • Was backed in from 25-1 this morning good call smiffy.
  • 16-1 shot won the race ridden by Danny bloody Brock
  • edited July 2015

16-1 shot won the race ridden by Danny bloody Brock

:smile:
  • Unlucky that unless you were with PP, eve thought she would go well
  • Missed 3rd by a head.
  • Missed 3rd by a head.

Never got to watch it was out having a beer and my battery went flat, that's makes it even harder if was on with 365 so only had 3 places
  • Yep I was on with Hills, 3 places
  • Enlace in the opener at Newmarket at 12's is too tempting to turn down despite the poor effort last week, there's a good horse in there that can run a big race I think, johnstones yard is on fire ATM aswell
  • Fuckin 4th bollocks

Think yourself lucky mate, I've only got two.
  • Sponsored links:

• smiffyboy said:

Enlace in the opener at Newmarket at 12's is too tempting to turn down despite the poor effort last week, there's a good horse in there that can run a big race I think, johnstones yard is on fire ATM aswell

Shit
  • Just an update, Florencio has come through with flying colours and has been entered into 2 races

27th July 5:55 5f maiden at Windsor
    31st July 7:10 5f maiden at Bath

Both are class 5 races and a decision will be made as to which race he runs in nearer the time depending on the going conditions
  • smiffyboy said:

Just an update, Florencio has come through with flying colours and has been entered into 2 races

27th July 5:55 5f maiden at Windsor
    31st July 7:10 5f maiden at Bath

Both are class 5 races and a decision will be made as to which race he runs in nearer the time depending on the going conditions

Nice looking colt Smiffy .
  • Cheers Starin let's hope he runs as good as he looks
  • Great news Smiffy,will you be able to attend either run he goes for?
  • Gorgeous animal mate
  • Yes mate I can make both dates and can't wait now I will be sitting outside waiting for it to open lol, cheers Gary
  • Let me know Smiffyboy when he is racing and will put some money on him. Hope my messages were not too much
  • Cheers kev no they weren't just got the hump with the racing
  • Would be great to hear back from you. Hope you have had more luck with your bets since then
  • Sponsored links:

• Equally fast

6:00 at sandown tomorrow, currently 9/1 good ew chances but expected to go very close in first time blinkers direct from Muir, he's horses are running well ATM 2 x seconds yesterday and he's just rattled in a 16/1 shot in the last at lingfield.

Hoping Florencio comes out on fire in a couple of weeks.
  • Thanks for the tip. Hope equally fast does the business 2mrw night
  • 18.00 Sandown, only 7 declared.
  • Going Lingfield tonight with a group from sons footy team Ladies Night, should be a good piss up
  • Going Lingfield tonight with a group from sons footy team Ladies Night, should be a good piss up

I'm going next Saturday night, have a good one mate and be lucky
  • smiffyboy said:

Going Lingfield tonight with a group from sons footy team Ladies Night, should be a good piss up

I'm going next Saturday night, have a good one mate and be lucky
    your Enlace is in the 3.00 @ Chester today .. double with another MJ runner, Hawatif in the N'Bury 3.45
  • Had an absolute mare today big time, had Lathom in my horse tracker, got notification Thursday telling me he was running today forgot about it and never backed him, guess what yep he romped home at 28/1

Fucking typical
  • #gutted
  • edited July 2015
    If anybody else uses a tracker or notebook then one to add into it is the Queens horse RECORDER that made his debut yesterday ran very green and didn't know what to do with bags of potential, if they get him settled properly and now with experience it will romp home, Galileo colt