Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• Smiffyboy good luck with your horse tonight it's doubtful I will be there to see it as I've put my back out playing golf!!!
  • Yeah good luck Smiffy, sure you will have a great day whatever the result.
  • Cheers killer and Gary can't wait for the race, the going has changed from good to good - soft which is not in his favour but hopefully he will still run his race, win or lose I will have a booze.

Hope the back isn't too painful and gets better soon killer.
  • Yeah good luck Smiffy, sure you will have a great day whatever the result.

this
  • Recorder 13/8 winner

Good luck with your horse later smiffy
  • I told you all Recorder would win next time out.

Cheers lads for the good luck messages fingers crossed
  • Fucking boooooooom bring it on
  • smiffyboy said:

Fucking boooooooom bring it on

nice .. that's at least 3 legs bought on another horse ((:>)
  • Cheers lincs £1800 in 3 days hopefully there's a sellers race might be able to get a donkey
  • Any tips for tonight
  • Sponsored links:

• Cheers Smiffy but it is very painful and good luck tonight and its a great experience
  • What's the feedback on your horse Smiffyboy and what's your opinion? Looked as though he stayed on well from what I saw on the tv
  • What's the feedback on your horse Smiffyboy and what's your opinion? Looked as though he stayed on well from what I saw on the tv

Got out well then lacked concentration, very babyish, tailed off, but when jockey got him right cut through from last to fourth but race had passed, feed back is will go very close next race
  • Excited like a kids first day at school
  • Backed him thought he broke ok, but was allover the palce for the first two furlongs, then looked really nice and ran on very well, your thought smiffy my rule is never back a 2yr old first time out, but will defiantely back him/her next time out.I was at Lingfield last week and Rockley came third 1st time out, and will definately back next time. By the way smiffy real shit draw, neesd the golden highway at Lingfield.
  • Willie Muir has said next time out with a central draw he will get his head down and win, his turn of foot really showed the way he come from last n cut his way through, If he concentrates he will go well being widest drawn he come out n tried to pull wide Dwyer had to pull him inside, high hopes are resting in the next race in 2 weeks time
  • Good luck for the next race in 2 weeks time. Where will that be at?
  • Not sure yet
  • smiffyboy said:

Not sure yet

What is your horse called Smithy?

• Sponsored links:

• I was impressed with the finish Smiffy and shows he has something and id guess a little green also and plenty to look forward too.Glad you had a good time
  • I was impressed with the finish Smiffy and shows he has something and id guess a little green also and plenty to look forward too.Glad you had a good time

Had a great time out truly smashed now lol roll on the next race. If he gets his head down and does the job bingo
  • Good luck Smiffyboy and just can't wait for my new ones to run!
  • It looks like they are gonna keep his entry for Friday at bath and make a desicion on Wednesday as to whether he runs or not, the ground being the issue they want good ground for him.

Good luck with yours killer, do they have names yet and when will they start racing ?
  • One is The Geegeez Geegee and is now back in training and the other is still to be named and won't run until next January in a bumper.
  • Fingers crossed for them mate I will keep my eye out and hope you get a better outcome this time, it's very addictive and enjoyable as you know.
  • Its certainly that Smiffyboy and once I lost Bien Faire I just wanted to get back in straight away and luckily this two opportunities arrived so quickly.Depending on the handicapper The Geegeez Geegee could be on a very handy mark when he runs next................
  • edited July 2015
    Smiffy, can you post some of your double bets you will be putting on? I know you are on a good run and it might not last.
  • off to galway on Friday and Saturday, any tips any of you wise men know please share.
  • Another tracker horse I've ignored, becoming a problem lol