Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• Never see it mate was it bad got stuck in a meeting
  • edited August 2015
    smiffyboy said:

Never see it mate was it bad got stuck in a meeting

One went off like shit off a shovel and got them all at it early. Definitely suited the stayers of the race.
  • Fancy mizzou in the 2:30
  • Is all ok with your horse Smiffyboy as I see it's not running at Salisbury tonight?
  • Sorry killer yes all is still good there was concerns over the potential of rain and the change in ground so he got pulled, he's been entered for Brighton on Sunday so fingers crossed with today being confirmation day I should hear that he gets the green light and hopefully Sunday is the day he wins!!!!!!! Will update once I hear this afternoon. How are yours coming along?
  • Brighton is one of my favourite courses even though I know a lot of people don't like the place! I'm at Brighton Monday then Fontwell Tuesday all being well.Ive got a stable visit on September 12th and will find out more then.The un named horse gets named next week and has been working well on the gallops and been over a few poles all being well he will run in a National Hunt Flat Race next January and my other horse The Geegeez Geegee is planned to run October time,it all seems so far away at the moment.And as I'm sure you know Smiffyboy it's painful waiting for them to run..........
  • edited August 2015
    Declared to run on Sunday in a 5 horse race main danger I think being my best song especially with hardies 3lb, still fancy his chances providing the rain forecast Sunday morning doesn't effect the ground, roll on I'm going in this time.

Killer good stuff with yours at least you have targets which give you something to aim at, otherwise the unknown waiting is painful as you say even the when there entered and then pulled is frustrating, hope the visit goes well
  • Fabulous darling 6:05 sailsbury expected to win
  • Cheers Smiffyboy and yes very frustrating but also great experience and fun being involved with a horse,that's why I had to get straight back in after losing my first one
  • I can totally understand it mate very addictive.

Time forms thoughts on Sundays race
  • Sponsored links:

• Delays at york as take cover breaks free from stalls, great that's all I need is Acupulco getting worked up
  • Bollox fucking bollox
  • How much did you end up getting Smiffyboy as Acapulco came 2nd
  • F all only do to win and never cash out
  • Sorry thought on the screenshot it had win and each way so thought you had done it for each way. So annoying that Acapulco came second
  • Very annoying my luck ATM.

Hopefully all change tomorrow at Brighton!!!!!!!!!!
  • Fancy Mondialiste 14.00 York
  • I've sided with convey in the 1st
  • Opens at 5/2
  • Sponsored links:

• He will beat Aragon knight
  • Good luck Smiffyboy and enjoy your day. Will put some money on him to win 2mrw.
  • Cheers kev
  • Good luck today Smiffyboy just can't see how Aragon Knight is favourite for the race!!! Don't know if you have been to Brighton before?Its a weird track but I love the the place certainly in my top 5 courses
  • Wilde Oak is expected to win the 3.00 at Worcester today
  • Just got up and 5/2 about Florencio has gone 15/8 favour now, fingers crossed today is the day, I will be having a go.
  • Cheers fellas I was lucky and got 5/2 yesterday 3rd favourite, market confidence to bring him into 15/8 fav.

Never been Brighton killer so another new course off the list and hopefully one I will be drunk at lol got a driver for the day so has potential to be messy.
  • Oi oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Boooooooooooooooom

• Well done Smiffyboy. He won easily in the end. Great for you to get a win. Enjoy the rest of your day
  • Easy!!!!!

Nice one Smiffy. Great weekend!