Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• 5.10 Market R - Scorpion Princess - will win.
  • smiffyboy said:

Foundation 2:00 newmarket will win

Nice one!

• sralan said:

Agree with Foundation. Also double up with Maljaa 15.55 Haydock.

Boom Boom.
  • bobmunro said:

5.10 Market R - Scorpion Princess - will win.

Goes down as one of the unluckiest losers in the history of racing. Coming through like a train on the inside when virtually brought down on the home turn, somehow managed to get back in it then jumped a path around a furlong out, once again losing all impetus. Lost by half a length, should have won half the track.
    Puts the tin hat on another shit day.
  • edited September 2015

smiffyboy said:

Sorry lads horse is a donkey needs putting in tesco burgers

Being with Warren maybe novice hurdling is on the agenda.
    Running today in the 4:40 at southwell over hurdles
  • Haha and is still a donkey !!!!!
  • any thoughts on dodging bullets champion chase at chelts next year? mainly aimed @smiffyboy
  • I think he will run in the champion chase at cheltenham if he does I personally can't see him beating Un De sceaux, others may have a different view.

On another note Mootaharer wins next time out 100%
  • edited September 2015
    thanks @smiffyboy have had a antepost bet on dodging bullets but got him at v good price and to me I think its between him and uds.

had an antepost treble on the following;

Douvan @ 5/2 arkle chase
    Un De Sceaux @ 5/4 champ chase
    Faugheen @ 5/4 champion hurdle

stuck a score on it so just shy of 360.00 if they come in just need them all to run first ha.
  • Good stuff @palarsehater I'm confident the treble will come in and to get Faugheen at 5/4 is really good evens in most places.
  • Sponsored links:

• Godolphin horse Next Life looks an interesting horse to follow won really well on debut despite getting cut up on the run in and coming from the back. Also playing up going into the stalls.
  • Hopefully @smiffyboy although a dodging bullets win would give me a very handsome return, do you know of any free horse fracker apps?, did have one but is longer free
  • edited October 2015

Hopefully @smiffyboy although a dodging bullets win would give me a very handsome return, do you know of any free horse fracker apps?, did have one but is longer free

I use nagme website, not sure if there's an app. It will email you any horse that you have saved, the day before they run.

Just checked they have an app, for iPhone. Off to download it now.
  • I use irish racing but if nagme have an iphone app I think I will transfer over to that, cheers guiness
  • I use the nagme app but can only get emails the night before and the morning of races.
    I can't seem to set it up for push notifications.
    It's a little frustrating receiving an email and forgetting to put your bet on later in the day.
  • Irish racing send you an email once the horse has been declared to run at the 3 day declaration stage so it gives you more time to back them
  • At the races send an email the night before
  • Bess of Hardwicke 7:15 wolves shit price 4/5 but will win
  • smiffyboy said:

Bess of Hardwicke 7:15 wolves shit price 4/5 but will win

Absolutely pissed it mate
  • smiffyboy said:

Bess of Hardwicke 7:15 wolves shit price 4/5 but will win

Cheers, got anymore of these?
  • Sponsored links:

• Never came off the bridle I've got a new contact so I'm sure there will be more
  • I'm waiting on Lord George in the next at Wolverhampton for 130 quid.

Got a bad feeling tho.
  • Will have a horse tomorrow
  • Nice one VG
  • Cheers mate. Any news from your contact about today's runners let us know!
  • Just been given Out and About 2:25 Redcar another crap price but will win will have another bit later
  • 3.35 Redcar...... Celestial Path
    3.25 Gowran..... Weather Watch
  • Smiffyboy I've been given the same horse too,Out And About and told it can't lose! Also given Mayfair Lady in the 3.00 Redcar by the same source.
  • Out n about wins with a drift to 11/10 as well 2 in 2 days