Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• Shit ride that by smullen got him boxed in
  • O'Brien horse miles too good.
  • Disappointing after a promising start. Info still appreciated though Smiffy.
  • No worries VG i thought after the 1st we were looking at a good day !!!!

On a seperate note Florencio has been declared to run at Chelmsford in the 5:45 stepping up to 6
  • smiffyboy said:

No worries VG i thought after the 1st we were looking at a good day !!!!

On a seperate note Florencio has been declared to run at Chelmsford in the 5:45 stepping up to 6

smiffyboy said:

I see he's still in over 5 at Wolverhampton on Friday.
  • Potters Corner..... 3.15 Wetherby
  • 5:35 Worcester - Morning Symphony
  • smiffyboy said:

smiffyboy said:

I see he's still in over 5 at Wolverhampton on Friday.
    He won't be running In that mate deffo Chelmsford tomorrow
  • How comes he is going on the all weather Smiffy? Mines got a few entries over the next week so will keep you posted as it all ground dependant
  • There is a lack of races for him and he's not getting the ground he wants, the target was Newbury next week but they think he will be balloted out, apparently he has been flying on the gallops over 6 ( they run on an aw gallop ) so they wanna give him a run over it to see. Muir is very positive about tonight but has a crap draw again, the plan is if he breaks well to get him out and across on the pace, if he does that Muir fancies his chances, been advised to back ew to be safe.
  • Sponsored links:

• Cheers Smiffyboy and good luck tonight.Mines flying too at the moment but just needs the right ground!
  • Received a tip this morning for PRIORS GATE in the 3.40 at Brighton. The only concern is the ground as it's slightly softer than the horse would ideally like. I'm told it's expected to run well though. Currently 6-1
  • Cheers killer hope he gets his ground soon and gets a good run out, yes keep us posted, be lucky
  • Good luck tonight @smiffyboy. I've backed EW after reading your analysis above. Hope he gets out and across
  • priors gate backed into 4/1 now
  • Not sure what Baker was doing on Priors Gate there
  • Best of luck in the 17.45 Smiffy.
  • Fuck it took 8's after if had been backed in from 10's earlier on track 16-1.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2015
    Yep I took 8.
  • edited October 2015
    Only had a small amount on but as I use betfair they match the odds, so got 16/1 on it, happy days
  • Get in you fucking beauty!!!!!!!!
  • Get in. Distraught about taking the price but can't complain. Well done Smiffy!!!!
  • Good ride and a thrilling finish. The one it beat by a nose was backed down from 8s to 3s !
    Very well done Smiffyboy.
  • Got 20/1 at the last minute on bet fair cheers smithy nice one
  • Got myself a new fruit bowl