Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• Haha sorry
  • Well done Smiffyboy
  • Just found out Florencio broke the juvenile course record
  • As soon as they hit the straight he looked the winner, jockey gave him a cracking ride, definately wanted that 6 furlongs mate.
  • Yeah deffo been crying out for it he's been running the gallops with fine blend and keeping with him, fine blend won a £35k listed race in chantilly 3 weeks ago, the gap opened perfectly for him to get through knowing he runs on so well, reportedly worth £250k + now oi oiiiiiji
  • Thank you everyone
  • No thank you mate.
  • Sam said coming off bend he knew he had plenty of horse underneath him to go for it, trying to convince others to go for a race in Dubai
  • Wasn't on it, but brilliant smiffy mate, really pleased for you fella!
  • Took 9/1 BOG in the morning and truth be know forgot to watch the race.
    My mate (who I passed on the info to) rang me up to thank me as he won about £350.
    Trouble is, he now thinks I'm some sort of racing guru when in reality all I do is read this thread and have the racing post app.
    And for those kicking themselves for taking a price, why do people still use high street bookies when every online bookie gives best odds guaranteed. I can understand if your not tech savvy but by posting on here more than qualifies your ability to use a betting site.
    Well done smiffyboy.
  • Sponsored links:

My mate (who I passed on the info to) rang me up to thank me as he won about £350.
    Trouble is, he now thinks I'm some sort of racing guru when in reality all I do is read this thread and have the racing post app.
    And for those kicking themselves for taking a price, why do people still use high street bookies when every online bookie gives best odds guaranteed. I can understand if your not tech savvy but by posting on here more than qualifies your ability to use a betting site.
    Well done smiffyboy.

Cos ive blocked my online bookies. Too easy to get out of control.
    Well done smiffyboy.

Cos ive blocked my online bookies. Too easy to get out of control.
    agree with @ValleyGary there its so easy to gamble now, you see it all the time if your in the pub watching a match people are on there phones next goalscorer etc also if you go into a bookies and collect cash I think your more likely to keep it, for me I withdrew my winnings last night and will pay for a day out at reading tomorrow.
  • Many congratulations Smiffy - I can only begin to imagine how good that must have felt.
  • Thank you everyone for the kind words. It was amazing Bob I can't explain the feeling, I was confident he had a good run in him and as he came off the bend and the gap opened up when he came through I think I was riding him from the stands lol at the line I was going mental as he got his nose in front but at first I thought he had been nailed then the replay showed maybe not, waiting for the result felt like ages and when it was announced I think I shouted the place down with a few swear words, such an immense feeling it was unreal
  • One thing is for sure my head is hurting and I'm stuck at my desk with a load of work to do.
  • 4:20 haydock Island Flame
  • My horse is running tomorrow at Ffos Las 4.20 The Geegeez Geegee.Im not sure i can emulate Smiffyboys horse but my fella is working really well at home and we believe he is a better horse than he is rated
  • Good luck killer hope he runs well what do u think his chances are?

Been given presenting Lisa 4:25 market rasen
  • We believe there are only 3 horses in the race that could be better than there ratings and thats our horse and the Rebecca Curtis and Jonjo O Neill trained horses.Our fella is spot on and working well so couldnt ask for more
  • Good stuff killer glad to hear that I shall be investing some of my winnings, good luck today
  • Sponsored links:

• smiffyboy said:

Good luck killer hope he runs well what do u think his chances are?

Been given presenting Lisa 4:25 market rasen

Winner !!

• We believe there are only 3 horses in the race that could be better than there ratings and thats our horse and the Rebecca Curtis and Jonjo O Neill trained horses.Our fella is spot on and working well so couldnt ask for more

Rebecca Curtis' horse Wild Rover ran away with it.
  • San Quentin..... 20.45 Wolv.
  • Nice one sralan
  • I didn't get to watch the race killer, I read he got bumped 2 out did this affect him?
  • Joailliere.... 15.25 Naas
  • Hi Smiffyboy,no it didn't the jockey said he just blew up and had a very hard race.Also the ground ended up being too quick but the winner was a different level which the trainer did wonder.All in all it was disappointing run but hopefully he will recover soon and the next race could be ours for the taking?
  • Non runner sralan
  • Yes, keep my money for another day CHG :-)
  • Mohaayed.... 16.40 Gowran Park