Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• Dougan Boooooooooom
  • Won in style by 3 lengths
  • 5/2 nice price :-)
  • Yes that's 3 now and it's an ex flat horse Dragon Guard and Honeyball has taken him on and it was a case of make a decision there and then and hoping for good things?
    The best prices I've seen are 15/8 3 winners and 11/4 4 winners,I haven't looked to closely myself yet and when he told me the bet he was favouring 4 winners

Good stuff mate keep me informed and when any of them are running.

Alice Springs expected to do well Friday at Keenland
  • sralan said:

5/2 nice price :-)

The 10's lastnight would of been even better but money is money
  • edited October 2015
    Tru
    smiffyboy said:

sralan said:

5/2 nice price :-)

The 10's lastnight would of been even better but money is money
    True.
  • Impressive day should win the 1:20 lingfield but crap price of 8/11
  • Alloomoo 4:10 uttoxeter, warren expects a big run
  • Uttoxeter 13:15 Onefitzall
  • been waiting for this one since xmas last year.Hosed up at uttoxeter in a bumper,
  • Sponsored links:

• 2/1 currently at wh, anyone got any fancies for breeders over weekend?, and whats thoughts on mullins horse in the Melbourne cup.
  • been waiting for this one since xmas last year.Hosed up at uttoxeter in a bumper,

What time?
  • onefitzhall mate, I was at ascot the same day, when it won I was standing next to Jim McGrath from channel 4 watching on the tv and he turned to his mate and said that was bloody impressive, it is owned by Mick Fitzgerald racing club.
  • onefitzhall mate, I was at ascot the same day, when it won I was standing next to Jim McGrath from channel 4 watching on the tv and he turned to his mate and said that was bloody impressive, it is owned by Mick Fitzgerald racing club.

been waiting for this one since xmas last year.Hosed up at uttoxeter in a bumper,

I was looking for a horse called Hosed up. LOL.
  • Mobsta 2:00 newmarket trainer confident he will beat the favourite 2/1
  • Breeders Cup bet......3 or 4 European winners 7/4 with paddy power
  • Alice springs at breeders cup will win
  • 8.50 Alice Springs 100/30 best price Smiffyboy,I've been given another two
    9.35 Sheer Drama 6/1 and I'm A Chatterbox 9/1
  • 8.50 Alice Springs 100/30 best price Smiffyboy,I've been given another two
    9.35 Sheer Drama 6/1 and I'm A Chatterbox 9/1

I got 7/2 a couple of days ago and expect the price to shorten further
  • just done a alice springs 3/1 and cymruc ew @ 6/1
  • Sponsored links:

• Uttoxeter 13:15 Onefitzall

pissed it
  • 4 lengths from 2nd and 3rd was 44l behind.

yes 4 lengths back to 2nd but it could have been an easy 20 lengths. One for cheltenham i think.

yes 4 lengths back to 2nd but it could have been an easy 20 lengths. One for cheltenham i think.
    sorry wasn't meant as a dig, yeah definitely still had a lot more in him, as you say could of easily been 20
  • A few of us back Vicky's Charm earlier as there used to a girl at work called Vicky who had a lovely pair of charms. Winner @ 11/1.

sorry wasn't meant as a dig, yeah definitely still had a lot more in him, as you say could of easily been 20
    Wasn't meant as a dig, it's great that this page is producing winners.
  • smiffyboy said:

Mobsta 2:00 newmarket trainer confident he will beat the favourite 2/1

Booooooom
  • Best thread on CL, excellent work fellas.
  • with all the doom and gloom surrounding the club, always good to be taking some back off the bookies. great work to all.
  • Proper annoying when you've not been paid yet tho and all these winners are landing lol