Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• Wins well.
  • Cheers srlan, you are on some run.
  • Hi Smiffyboy,no it didn't the jockey said he just blew up and had a very hard race.Also the ground ended up being too quick but the winner was a different level which the trainer did wonder.All in all it was disappointing run but hopefully he will recover soon and the next race could be ours for the taking?

Fingers crossed for the next run mate, I've found out over the last few months that the right ground makes such a huge difference to the level of performance, the run would of helped him regardless and hopefully he comes back better for it and with some progression to get the win
  • smiffyboy said:

I think he will run in the champion chase at cheltenham if he does I personally can't see him beating Un De sceaux, others may have a different view.

On another note Mootaharer wins next time out 100%

Running tomorrow - 3.10 @ Newmarket
  • Smiffyboy yes ground is everything,all my bets are dependant on the going
  • smiffyboy said:

I think he will run in the champion chase at cheltenham if he does I personally can't see him beating Un De sceaux, others may have a different view.

Easy winner.
  • smiffyboy said:

Looked like he was making heavy work of it but once on the rail ran on nicely
  • smiffyboy said:

sralan said:

Clowance One...18.10 Kempton

Well done won well but the debutant horse emirates comfort was the one to take out the race
    Running tonight at Chelmsford 20.25
  • Got my eye on it !!
  • Richard Johnson has a cracking book of rides at Carlisle today.
  • Sponsored links:

• 2 from 2 so far done a lucky 31 on 5 of his rides
  • Fingers crossed for you palacehater
  • 3rd leg was shocking courtown Oscar
  • Johnson 4 timer .
  • Well pointed outGuinness, been so busy of late not had a chance to post much, I'm on him
  • Bollocks, never got going
  • edited October 2015
    Seem to be missing something never looked interested on debut he fired home.

Clondaw Banker 5:40 cheltenham currently 3's
  • I don't care who's in charge or who owns the club I support charlton and always will through thick n thin.

Now let's talk about horses and who will win so we can take the bookies money and enjoy ourselves regardless
  • barton antix shocking ride yesterday had him tracked for a while was a handy price aswell
  • quite a good card for jump racing fans today over at punchestown, tycoon prince, no more heroes and sizing john should all win there races but not much value the treble only pays 2.39
  • Sponsored links:

• Be wary of Tycoon Prince as Elliott/Cooper/Ryanair have had a few long odds on turned over in the past few days.
    Theinval.... 2.30 Bangor
  • didn't back any of the faves, done ruby walshes only ride of the day there ew @ 14/1 came 2nd and have chankillo in the 3.30 at bangor.
  • Get Great Order into your tracker and horses to follow notes as this horse will win next time and a few more after
  • Cheers killer will do,

got a couple for today

4:10 Fakenham Postbridge unraced but very talented favourite has a bit of form but confident of her ability and will go close.

5:55 kempton Dougan, odds on favourite in race but Evans thinks he will beat it

• Cheers killer will do,

got a couple for today

4:10 Fakenham Postbridge unraced but very talented favourite has a bit of form but confident of her ability and will go close.

5:55 kempton Dougan, odds on favourite in race but Evans thinks he will beat it.

• Evans has pulled off a few big price coups lately.
  • I noticed the price has come in from 10's
  • I will take a look at those Smiffyboy,cheers. I've just bought another jumps horse that should hopefully be ready to run in a couple weeks,keep you posted.Have also been told to back 3 or 4 winners for European horses at this weekends Breeders Cup
  • What's that 3 now? What's this one called? Is honeyball training him also. My jumper has fallen through, Florencio has been put away now for the winter to allow him to develop and get better for next years campaign.

Post night came second after being very green early on and will have a good chance next run.

What was the odds on the 3 or 4 winners?
  • Yes that's 3 now and it's an ex flat horse Dragon Guard and Honeyball has taken him on and it was a case of make a decision there and then and hoping for good things?
    The best prices I've seen are 15/8 3 winners and 11/4 4 winners,I haven't looked to closely myself yet and when he told me the bet he was favouring 4 winners