Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Andy delort (This saga is all over - or is it???)

Comments

• Options

Today's the day I can feel it.

Have you not been to the doctors about that, yet?
  • Options
    I am still unclear why everyone is so desperate for AD.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    meldrew66 said:

I am still unclear why everyone is so desperate for AD.

Would be the same if his first name was Victor?
  • Options
    thats far too sensible Prague....
  • Options
    because he can do the ronaldhinio thing i reckon we pay a minimum of 4 mil
  • Options
    mascot88 said:

thats far too sensible Prague....

Charlton supporters can read Prague comments if the deal does not go through to make everyone feel less disappointed.
  • Options
    I have heard the fee is 2.4M euros.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If there is a fee, and if either an official club announcement or a background word from the boardroom confirms that Tours are getting €1m or more down, I'll bung Valley Gold a £50 donation.

Only two French clubs have shown interest in him ( paulie claimed Montpelier too but he never provided a weblink for that) one was Lens who are subject to a transfer ban. the other is Rennes. They are newly promoted and I doubt they have a pot to piss in. Now the talk is that they are reviving their interest. Why? Because they can see that Tours can't flog him for anything like what they want, so they might be able to pick him up on the cheap. Now if I can work that out, you can bet your life RD and his crew have too.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    When he signs I wonder if we will do a big unveiling on a non-match day like Real have done in the past with Ronaldo and Bale...? Can you actually imagine that?! LOL
  • Options
    I still don't think he will ever play for us
  • Options

Have you seen the apparent translation in an interview with him mate, he did say last night would be his final game and then he would be signing...so im hopefuly, but tbh the way this has dragged on I don't think any one would be surprsied if he didn't
  • Options

Have you seen the apparent translation in an interview with him mate, he did say last night would be his final game and then he would be signing...so im hopefuly, but tbh the way this has dragged on I don't think any one would be surprsied if he didn't
    Last game. Yes

Signing. Yes

For us. I'm not so sure. Can't help but think we've been used as a bit if a mule during this whole dull saga.

• Options

Last game. Yes

Signing. Yes

For us. I'm not so sure. Can't help but think we've been used as a bit if a mule during this whole dull saga.

I think you are right Carly, it has been played out via Twitter and Facebook. I like it when Charlton do their business in a more discreet way.

• Options

Last game. Yes

Signing. Yes

I really don't think RD would let himself be played along like that. Hope I'm right, not sure who else he would actually be going to as Prague mentioned not that many seem properly interested.
  • Options
    edited August 2014

o dear o dear odear how fecking sad some are on this board so when some one asked to translate the latest French script about AD i wrote " i hate Bermondsey Pikeys" and some one flagged it --------------really ? thats not abuse this is abuse --- your a ...

*you're

• Options

Seen his goals on U-tube?

Yes nothing special
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think it's all just stuff from his agent and Oldman to secure a move somewhere not necessarily here

• Options
    When this first started I was excited.

I really now don't give a toss if he comes or not.

We need another striker but not necessarily him.
  • Options
    I don't NLA, I think it will happen Charlton are comfortable with their offer, Delort wants to come,We sit tight to end of the window and they have to sell to us, I think it will happen but at end of window.Tours need the money so in the end have to take what is on the table from the club he wants to go to, a bit like Yann and Stephens.
  • Options
    Don't you think this has all become a bit like Kezman?

Went on the TV, announced he was moving to Charlton, had spoken to RM, blah blah blah...

The next thing we know, he's signed for Chelsea...

• Options
    The longer it goes on mate the more chance there is of someone else going back with the same offer if not more the last 7 days of this window will see teams lose playwrs through injury and panick

I would love to see him here just can't see why or how it is taking so long
  • Options
    Prepare for disappointment
  • Options
    Bubble said:

Prepare for disappointment

If we don't get him it'll be because we (the owners) didn't want him enough. Keep up.
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options

The longer it goes on mate the more chance there is of someone else going back with the same offer if not more the last 7 days of this window will see teams lose playwrs through injury and panick

I would love to see him here just can't see why or how it is taking so long

It seems the player himself has his heart set on coming here. Remember he is still contracted to Tours and doesn't have to go any where if he doesn't want to. Thats the last thing Tours want. If he goes any where i can't seeing it being any where but Charlton.