Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Andy delort (This saga is all over - or is it???)

Comments

• Options
    ross1 said:

How does someone from Foxtons know how much Charlton offered for Bahebeck. But would it not be good if true

it isn't true
  • Options
    Why do people post such elaborate nonsense. I post rumours that I hear but I don't make up something like this. I don't understand what they get out of it.
  • Options
    I have a friend who works for Molly Maids, who have been contacted by Foxtons working under instructions from the Ungeklart agency, who are apparently owned by Delorts father, to ask for a five year cleaning contract with special emphasis on the disposal of half consumed frogs legs.
    Interesting, very interesting...just look at his face, just look at his fAce.
  • Options

uie2 said:

Delorts up his own arse!

Is he? How you come to that??
    Apologies for that but he's seeming that type! Really don't know it maybe coz of Twitter or Facebook but for that we would have little knowage of this transfer rumour etc
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

Why do people post such elaborate nonsense. I post rumours that I hear but I don't make up something like this. I don't understand what they get out of it.

But if someone made up some nonsence and told you you would then post it because its what you heard. That's just how rumours get spread it doesn't mean the person who posted it made it up.
  • Options
    edited August 2014

I heard Hotblack Desiato is signing for Charlton but wants to stay dead for a year for tax reasons

We should know about this one by the end of the week then. But I understand Francis Chappell & Sons have been instructed to look for a plot for him not 5 miles from the training ground...
  • Options
    Aye, and we're in the market for Wowbagger the infinitely prolonged as our midfield agitator...
  • Options
    uie2 said:

uie2 said:

Delorts up his own arse!

Is he? How you come to that??
    Apologies for that but he's seeming that type! Really don't know it maybe coz of Twitter or Facebook but for that we would have little knowage of this transfer rumour etc
    No need to apologise you're entitled to an opinion, I just don't think the bloke trying to get the best deal for himself makes him any different to any other person joining a new firm. I do think he should have kept all his movements a bit more private though.
  • Options

Not directly relevant to Delort but a hilarious example of how we allow ourselves to get carried away by crap on the internet. Below is a mail posted on the Mailing List by colin1961 (although he is just reposting from ITTV) and the response to it

On 24 Aug 2014, at 13:00, xxxx wrote:

Forget Andy D interesting post from ITTV
    It's understood Cafc have offered €2.45mil for
    Bahebeck
    His agents ungeklart have requested foxtons to find properties in a location of no more than 5miles from
    New Eltham for rental
    Before you ask my sons wife is a relocation agent in black heath for another agent.
    He has not signed as yet he's due in London early next

There is one problem with that story

The guy who wrote it (not Colin) appears to be claiming that an agent called Ungeklart representing Bahebeck contacted Foxton.

It is true that if you look up Transfermarkt which gives the names of agents of players he appears to be represented by an agency called “UNGEKLÄRT”

Unfortunately, this is simply the German word meaning “unknown” which is why Bahebeck would appear to share the same agent as Cavani, Hazard, Toure, Sterling, and literally hundreds of other players.

So a little bit of scepticism might be in order.

Did you hear Charlton are going back to the Valley Colin?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Look forward to another dad and son selfie later while they're tucking into breaded mushrooms and a steak and ale pie at the Manchester Hilton with a copy of 'What's on in Wigan' on the corner of the table.
  • Options

Look forward to another dad and son selfie later while they're tucking into breaded mushrooms and a steak and ale pie at the Manchester Hilton with a copy of 'What's on in Wigan' on the corner of the table.

Someone said they were also going to Wolves, have they been? Lets hope this is sorted once and for all tomorrow!
  • Options

So, let's get this right...

(No criticism of what anybody has been saying on here!)

We are his preferred choice, but he is talking to other clubs.

So, if one of the other clubs offer him a better deal, he will come to us if we're prepared to match that offer.

In other words, we are not his preferred choice it is Mammon...

As I understand it WE are his preferred Club and have agreed terms with him BUT until we agree terms with FC Tours it means eff all and if in the meantime any other Club agrees terms with FC Tours and are then free to talk to him we could miss out.

What I don't understand is that why did FC Tours give us permission to speak to him when we were miles apart on a fee? It happens a lot that players speak to clubs before a fee is agreed but it is normally when an agreement is very close and it's just sorting add ons or payment details etc etc. We were miles apart so looks like Tours allowed it to try and get an auction going.

• Options

So, if one of the other clubs offer him a better deal, he will come to us if we're prepared to match that offer.

As I understand it WE are his preferred Club and have agreed terms with him BUT until we agree terms with FC Tours it means eff all and if in the meantime any other Club agrees terms with FC Tours and are then free to talk to him we could miss out.

What I don't understand is that why did FC Tours give us permission to speak to him when we were miles apart on a fee? It happens a lot that players speak to clubs before a fee is agreed but it is normally when an agreement is very close and it's just sorting add ons or payment details etc etc. We were miles apart so looks like Tours allowed it to try and get an auction going.

Yep, sounds like an auction situation that seems to have backfired a little bit on Tours. Either their gamesmanship has put others off or Delort isn't that highly rated but as far as I can tell for the vast majority of the time since we agreed terms with Tours no other team has actually come in with an offer Tours and/or Delort likes. It's a bit of a cluster**** really.
  • Options
    thenewbie said:

Yep, sounds like an auction situation that seems to have backfired a little bit on Tours. Either their gamesmanship has put others off or Delort isn't that highly rated but as far as I can tell for the vast majority of the time since we agreed terms with Tours no other team has actually come in with an offer Tours and/or Delort likes. It's a bit of a cluster**** really.
    If no other club has agreed with Tours, why is he visiting Wigan and Wolves.
  • Options
    I believe we have now agreed a fee with Tours but the agreement with Delort was only a verbal one so he's assessing the other options before putting pen to paper?

That's how I understand it.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

thenewbie said:

Yes, but he's apparently been 'visiting' around a dozen clubs in different countries by now, it means nothing. Only Charlton have agreed terms with Delort himself.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    My opinion. Delort wanted to sign for Charlton, on the options he had before today.
    However, wages are usually the deciding factor. So even though Kermy "wanted to sign a new deal with Charlton", he actually chose to sign for Bournemouth.
    Now Wigan & Wolves have come in. Tours obviously want to sell him for as much as possible.
    So both Tours and Delort want to listen to them.
    If having seen other clubs (encouraged by Tours), Delort still wants to sign for Charlton, it could go to the wire (if another club has offered a bigger fee).
    If Wigan or Wolves offer a bigger transfer fee & bigger wages, then he'll surely be going to one of them.
  • Options
    London for a 23 year -old is still a huge pull even if the wages are less
  • Options

London for a 23 year -old is still a huge pull even if the wages are less

Don't you believe it, if offered more money guarantee he will take it, no matter who
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He'll go where the money is, the hype has died down a bit for me, too much speculation and people talking out their arse. If we did manage to sign him I would still be happy though.

If someone pays 4 mill for him good luck, can't see him being better value than Igor.
  • Options
    thenewbie said:

ross1 said:

thenewbie said:

Yes, but he's apparently been 'visiting' around a dozen clubs in different countries by now, it means nothing. Only Charlton have agreed terms with Delort himself.
    May I ask your source for that? If it turns out to be "colin1961", then it might as well be ungeklart :-)

seriously, I don't think any official club source has said this, have they?
  • Options
    I work with 2 Brentford supporters and one told me that when Delort rocked up at Brentford to discuss a move he was accompanied by 6 agents, all wanting paying for their part in his move. He said Brentford took one look at the situation and said no.

Don't shoot the messenger - just what I was told and could be complete nonsense (although guy who told me is not in the habit of making things up).
  • Options
    It looks like Andy Delort will play for who pays him the most cash. Typical footballer then. Tours trying to squeeze as much transfer fee as they can. Typical football club.

Just came back from Bluewater, bumped Into Andy Delorts dad in the underwear department at M & S , asked him about the impending transfer, he said it was pants.

Quality pants at that.
  • Options

thenewbie said:

ross1 said:

thenewbie said:

May I ask your source for that? If it turns out to be "colin1961", then it might as well be ungeklart :-)

seriously, I don't think any official club source has said this, have they?
    I seem to recall Big Bob doing a 'House Of Cards' when questioned as to whether he/the club was in negotiations for Delort a while ago. There was no official statement but he did seem to be hinting that we were - then again this whole sodding thing has dragged on for so long I may well be misremembering or just making shit up without eve knowing...
  • Options

I work with 2 Brentford supporters and one told me that when Delort rocked up at Brentford to discuss a move he was accompanied by 6 agents, all wanting paying for their part in his move. He said Brentford took one look at the situation and said no.

Don't shoot the messenger - just what I was told and could be complete nonsense (although guy who told me is not in the habit of making things up).

Definitely bollox, he was in Manchester today, and probably went from there to Wigan.
  • Options

Definitely bollox, he was in Manchester today, and probably went from there to Wigan.
    Obviously not having a go at you, just saying he was making it up.
  • Options

Why's it "bollox"?

He met with Brentford weeks ago , he didn't say it was today.