Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Andy delort (This saga is all over - or is it???)

Comments

• Options
    Wigan it is then...
  • Options
    WSS said:

Wigan it is then...

We are still in with a chance WSS... albeit a small one. We are still his 1st choice
  • Options
    So it's not Brentford then.

Hope we've got another striker lined up if he doesn't come here.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    just hurry up say yes or no--- feck just make ur mind up---bored
  • Options
    TravHouse said:

WSS said:

Wigan it is then...

We are still in with a chance WSS... albeit a small one. We are still his 1st choice
    This is what I don't get - why is he talking to other clubs then?
  • Options
    Hope we're in for the geezer from psg
  • Options
    WSS said:

TravHouse said:

WSS said:

Wigan it is then...

Because we wouldn't give them an official copy of the verbally agreed contract whereas Wigan and Wolves have. God knows why

We are due for more talks tomorrow so lets hope we can sort it out.
  • Options
    TravHouse said:

WSS said:

TravHouse said:

WSS said:

Wigan it is then...

Because we wouldn't give them an official copy of the verbally agreed contract whereas Wigan and Wolves have. God knows why

We are due for more talks tomorrow so lets hope we can sort it out.
    South of France to Wigan or Wolverhampton, Jesus.
  • Options
    he really doesn't know how to smile ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

He looks like a knob!

It's basically impossible to look at that picture and argue that you're wrong !
  • Options
    se9addick said:

He looks like a knob!

It's basically impossible to look at that picture and argue that you're wrong !
    Or any picture for that matter. He's always doing that rascal pose with his hand. In his defence, all the dithering appears to be coming from outside his camp but time to fuck him off and close a deal on whoever else is on our striking radar.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Wigan it is then...

Bolshie Uwe will charm the pants off him then, WSS ?

• Options
    colin1961 said:

Not Wigan they gave signed Forshaw from Brentford and are after Nick Powell from Man Utd

So his dad's response that they are coming to Charlton tomorrow after Wigan, is bollocks then?

• Options
    I' wonder if Wolves and Wigan fans are all over this , and have as much interest devoted to this fella on their forums?

If any of it is true , I can understand his dad wanting the best deal for his son, in whatever form that is.

But is hardly a smart move that's going to endear you to a set of fans, or maybe if he does sign for whoever, and bangs in goals, then all will be forgiven, convinced this is an elaborate windup.
  • Options
    So, let's get this right...

(No criticism of what anybody has been saying on here!)

We are his preferred choice, but he is talking to other clubs.

So, if one of the other clubs offer him a better deal, he will come to us if we're prepared to match that offer.

In other words, we are not his preferred choice it is Mammon...
  • Options
    Forshaw and Powell are midfielders, so why not Delort as well?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2014
    In recent interviews BB has repeatedly said that the transfer deadline is the end of the month, he has also said at least twice that he would welcome a player(s) who really wanted to come to us. Given all the malarkey it is quite easy to see that those remarks were more significant than one first thought.
  • Options
    Delorts up his own arse!
  • Options
    uie2 said:

Delorts up his own arse!

Is he? How you come to that??
  • Options
    I do not really understand if he does move to Wigan for £4m as Rosler was crying about his club not being able to compete with Fulham and Forest spending 11.5m and 5.5m on strikers and how the transfer market was ruined...then he does that?
  • Options
    Not directly relevant to Delort but a hilarious example of how we allow ourselves to get carried away by crap on the internet. Below is a mail posted on the Mailing List by colin1961 (although he is just reposting from ITTV) and the response to it

On 24 Aug 2014, at 13:00, xxxx wrote:

Forget Andy D interesting post from ITTV
    It's understood Cafc have offered €2.45mil for
    Bahebeck
    His agents ungeklart have requested foxtons to find properties in a location of no more than 5miles from
    New Eltham for rental
    Before you ask my sons wife is a relocation agent in black heath for another agent.
    He has not signed as yet he's due in London early next

There is one problem with that story

The guy who wrote it (not Colin) appears to be claiming that an agent called Ungeklart representing Bahebeck contacted Foxton.

It is true that if you look up Transfermarkt which gives the names of agents of players he appears to be represented by an agency called “UNGEKLÄRT”

Unfortunately, this is simply the German word meaning “unknown” which is why Bahebeck would appear to share the same agent as Cavani, Hazard, Toure, Sterling, and literally hundreds of other players.

So a little bit of scepticism might be in order.
  • Options
    TravHouse said:

He didn't charge that phone did he! And after us warning him as well!! :-)
  • Options

Not directly relevant to Delort but a hilarious example of how we allow ourselves to get carried away by crap on the internet. Below is a mail posted on the Mailing List by colin1961 (although he is just reposting from ITTV) and the response to it

Bahebeck
    His agents ungeklart have requested foxtons to find properties in a location of no more than 5miles from
    New Eltham for rental
    Before you ask my sons wife is a relocation agent in black heath for another agent.

The guy who wrote it (not Colin) appears to be claiming that an agent called Ungeklart representing Bahebeck contacted Foxton.

It is true that if you look up Transfermarkt which gives the names of agents of players he appears to be represented by an agency called “UNGEKLÄRT”

Unfortunately, this is simply the German word meaning “unknown” which is why Bahebeck would appear to share the same agent as Cavani, Hazard, Toure, Sterling, and literally hundreds of other players.

Thanks Colin.
  • Options

Bahebeck
    New Eltham for rental

i mentioned on the rumours thread that ungeklart means "unknown" (or literally - "continuing to be unclear"). there was then a who series of people telling me that they are a real agency mentioned on transfermarkt because there are players listed with them as agent.

this is so clearly an attempted wind up by some wag over on ittv, but people want to believe that bahebeck might be coming so ignore the obvious error.

and just to confirm, (because I am a sad individual with nothing to do on a wet bank holiday) i checked transfermarkt list of known agents. no ungeklart in the list because it is, er, unknown.
  • Options
    How does someone from Foxtons know how much Charlton offered for Bahebeck. But would it not be good if true