Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Brighton away

Hi, won't lie I am 20 years young of age and got u18 ticket for this game and was wondering if anyone knew what ticket system they use up there and if I should get any bother of then questioning my age. Thanks

Comments

• Why not buy the adult ticket then you wouldn't have to worry about being questioned?
  • they ask everyone to produce ID, preferably a passport but driving licence etc is fine. I'd return your ticket to the Club and buy the appropriate ticket, ie an adult one, as that is what you are.
  • I don't understand if you have brought a under 18 ticket and you are 20 why then publish it on here
  • edited August 2014
    Nathan used to do it all the time, allegedly :-0
  • You should be fine mikey - cannot see them asking ID
  • How many we sold for this? Anyone know? Looking to pay on the gate if possible
  • I think it may depend on what system they have there, as me and a mate went to Brentford, I had an adult ticket but he got offered a childs one on the saturday morning and we all know how hard ticket were to get for that one so he took it (yes naughty naughty i know), he's 19 and could be anything from 21-17, Brentford had the barcode scanning ticket system and there was no issue at all. I'd say my mate had a pretty good excuse although I'm sure some on here may disagree.

However I don't know why you didn't pay for the adult one as the tickets havn't sold out, no excuse really.
  • Fair enough, more likely just upgrade it to an adult. Reason I didn't get adult in first place was trying to save few quid. Not to sure why people getting funny about it like they have never done it
  • Sponsored links:

• Hi, won't lie I am 20 years young of age and got u18 ticket for this game ....

So you have lied then...
    Not you lot ;)
  • Doesn't look like a sell out. Shame really.
  • I think its a barcode job at Brighton
  • You'll be fine - just go in near to kick-off when it is busy.
  • Fair enough, more likely just upgrade it to an adult. Reason I didn't get adult in first place was trying to save few quid. Not to sure why people getting funny about it like they have never done it

I've never done it, paid my way in life.
  • iaitch said:

Fair enough, more likely just upgrade it to an adult. Reason I didn't get adult in first place was trying to save few quid. Not to sure why people getting funny about it like they have never done it

I've never done it, paid my way in life.
    Good for you ;)
  • Anyone know how many we've sold? Haven't been away since Millwall 12/13 but with a busy history before that - as i'm just along the coast I fancy this but probably popular..
  • I don't think it will sell out. The ticket bloke on Twitter said just over 1000, but that was on Monday I think.
  • Think as of this morning it was around the 1330 mark
  • Sponsored links:

I never got the chance. Growing to 5' 8'' by my 13th birthday, I had to fight for a child's fare when I was one.

• About 1500/1600 sold I think
  • Bought my ticket two Thursdays ago and I still haven't received my them. Anyone else not received theirs?
  • Bought my ticket two Thursdays ago and I still haven't received my them. Anyone else not received theirs?

They always post them straight out in my experience. I'd ring up, as they're obviously lost.
  • Yeah mine too. Pretty weird. Will
    Give them a ring tomorrow
  • edited August 2014

You'll be fine - just go in near to kick-off when it is busy.

Partial to a bit of this are we?
  • Mikey. Go for it. I know money's tight at your age. I'm sure you'll be fine.
  • dizzee said:

You'll be fine - just go in near to kick-off when it is busy.

Partial to a bit of this are we?
    I've dabbled down the years yes.
  • A friend the other day who I'm going to Rotherham with seemed genuinely put out when I purchased a student ticket when he had to buy a standard adult ticket.

He thought it was some kind of injustice that I could pay £10 less, while he had to stump up the full amount.
  • Good luck to u mickey. They're charging alot after all. Im sure you'll be fine. Do people operating the turn styles really care?