Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brighton away

Comments

• Options
    Maybe you should change the first letter of your user name to a P
  • Options
    Is it a sell-out for our lot?
  • Options

I don't think so. We didn't seem to be on course for one.
  • Options
    I hope they don't check the tickets.

My Dad ended up ordering one each for us 2 and being 20 myself at Charlton it's just two concessions (o65 and u21). He's done the same for Brighton but didn't realise there's no u21, just u18s and adults.

Not sure I can pass for o65, so have no idea what I'm going to do.
  • Options
    Jaddick said:

My Dad ended up ordering one each for us 2 and being 20 myself at Charlton it's just two concessions (o65 and u21). He's done the same for Brighton but didn't realise there's no u21, just u18s and adults.

Wear a "Happy 16th Birthday!" badge.

• Options

Jaddick said:

And have a shave :-)
  • Options

Hi, won't lie I am 20 years young of age and got u18 ticket for this game and was wondering if anyone knew what ticket system they use up there and if I should get any bother of then questioning my age. Thanks

How did that original post get flagged ?
  • Options
    Rung the ticket office they said if it hasn't arrived by Friday to ring them and they'll put me on a duplicate list where I'd have to collect them at the Amex. Seems like grief to me, would rather them send me new ones but hey ho
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedChaser said:

Jaddick said:

And have a shave :-)
    My Dad genuinely seems to think you can pass for u18/u21 provided you have a shave. I'm 29 FFS, there isn't a razor in the world that will make me look 17 !
  • Options

Rung the ticket office they said if it hasn't arrived by Friday to ring them and they'll put me on a duplicate list where I'd have to collect them at the Amex. Seems like grief to me, would rather them send me new ones but hey ho

Happened twice last year, Cafc didn't put a stamp on the envelope and they never arrived before the game.

Got a replacement from the ground.
  • Options
    1753 sold, 580 left.
  • Options

1753 sold, 580 left.

Come on, guys 'n gals !

Surely we can sell these !

• Options

I had to get a duplicate for the Brighton away game last season. The office is right next to away end, no grief.
  • Options

1753 sold, 580 left.

Come on, guys 'n gals !

Surely we can sell these !

Oooh can I resist the temptation to mention the restrictions put in place .......... er nope !
  • Options
    1837 sold. 500 left
  • Options
    Uboat said:

I don't think so. We didn't seem to be on course for one.
    Blimey, i thought Frontline said we had sold 1700 - now you're saying we havnt sold one !
  • Options
    Bought two this morning - first game of the season and looking forward to it.
  • Options

Bought two this morning - first game of the season and looking forward to it.

Same ere bro
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Also got two this morning, online.

Does anyone know if buying today means they'll be delivered? If not, I'm gonna have to work out how I'll collect them around work this week...
  • Options
    Got your money on Baldock to open his account against us on Saturday. Ho hum.
  • Options
    Got a freebie sitting with the home fans near the dugout apparently. Don't mind as long as Big Bob doesn't block my view!!!
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Got a freebie sitting with the home fans near the dugout apparently. Don't mind as long as Big Bob doesn't block my view!!!

I think that might be the least of your worries if you forget to sit on your hands :-)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    RedChaser said:

1StevieG said:

I think that might be the least of your worries if you forget to sit on your hands :-)
    No worries on that front. Not 18 anymore! Had to zip it shut when sat in the same end we took pens against Chelsea in the cup game all those years ago. Looked a lot happier than most of the mugs around me!!
  • Options

Hi, won't lie I am 20 years young of age and got u18 ticket for this game and was wondering if anyone knew what ticket system they use up there and if I should get any bother of then questioning my age. Thanks

You'll be absolutely fine kid, I mean man.
  • Options
    Just don't do this at Blackburn or Leeds unless you look under 18
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Also got two this morning, online.

Does anyone know if buying today means they'll be delivered? If not, I'm gonna have to work out how I'll collect them around work this week...

CC staff usually tell you the tickets will be posted out the same day you purchased.

• Options
    I won't lie , I'm just about 44, and thinking of getting some 'hair for men' to see if I can sneak in for a tenner.
  • Options
    Maybe cut your hair off and try and get an OAP concession.