Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Warnock back at Palace ? (But didn't last long, P4)

Comments

• Options
    Great news, all we need now is that Nigel who tried to pick a row with Henry last week to come on so that we can 'congratulate' him :-)
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Great news, all we need now is that Nigel who tried to pick a row with Henry last week to come on so that we can 'congratulate' him :-)

Don't encourage him
  • Options
    Will this be his last job in football before he retires? He's been saying that for a while now.

Can't stand the bloke.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Will this be his last job in football before he retires? He's been saying that for a while now..

Can stay @ Pal-arse for as long as he wants so long as he takes them as far down as possible
  • Options

RedChaser said:

Don't encourage him
    I've got to say that was a most enjoyable afternoon, not up there with the 'Danny Green's House saga' but very amusing with some of the exchanges nevertheless :-)
  • Options

Richard Cawley has done a poll on twitter
    ATM 42 would be happy for him to return and 133 would not

That's more than 100% Paulie.........don't you work in accounts?? :o)
    I am sorry but when did I say it was a %
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Don't encourage him
    I've got to say that was a most enjoyable afternoon, not up there with the 'Danny Green's House saga' but very amusing with some of the exchanges nevertheless :-)
    Not just me though, many others also pitched in to help too. The true Charlton spirit : - )
  • Options
    Oh dear oh dear. Abrasive, slimy tosser. Lower league manager for a shit lower league club.
  • Options
    edited August 2014

You didn't. I was just messing with you (hence the smiley) and stop saying sorry!! ;o)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Addicted said:

Oh dear oh dear. Abrasive, slimy tosser. Lower league manager for a shit lower league club.

That is the perfect description for both Holloway and Warnock!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't mind him TBH

Clever guy, uses the media and his attacks on refs etc quite well to deflect attention from his own teams' shortcomings, gets results albeit in the league we're in not the one above and as a commentator can be quite funny and perceptive.

Don't think he'll keep Palace up but could do well next year with them in the Championship if he lasts/stays that long.

Jason Puncheon has a quite different opinion, I know, so that is one player he's going to either lose or have to patch things up with.
  • Options

You didn't. I was just messing with you (hence the smiley) and stop saying sorry!! ;o)
    I'm sorry
  • Options
    What an uninspiring appointment... they (The fans and players) must be devastated.

:)
  • Options
    Brilliant. Ideal scenario: Charlton and Brighton go up, Palace come down, Millwall go down.
  • Options
    The Puncheon situation is icing on the cake, as he seemed like a vital player in keeping Palace up last season & they don't have long to offload him then bring in replacements.
  • Options
    imageimage
  • Options

I'm sorry
    Your lol count is ok , it's your like count you should be working on-the award is in the post!
  • Options
    I wonder if Jason Puncheon might consider a move. To Charlton..?
  • Options
    Tough to get any decent signings in this close to the transfer window closing, although I'm sure Neil will be working night and day between now and 11pm on Monday to bring his top targets in - Paddy Kenny's phone must be ringing off the hook!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    FFS isn't a superlative anyway. Can't get anything right that lot.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

A few quotes from the Holmesdale.net message board. I particularly like the rhetorical question at the end of the last quote! : - )

"Disaster!"

"This the most ridiculous, underwhelming and crass decision ever made in the history of this football club."

"TWO YEARS? So he can ruin us and properly screw us over in the Championship. LOVELY"

"FFS...there are no other superlative in the English language that truly summarise how underwhelmed I am by this other than FFS...
    Why are we such a weird little club?"

Nice use of the word there
    perfectly describes the Stripey Nigel's
  • Options
    Pal-arse Comms team need to wake up...
  • Options
    My reaction to warnock being appointed new palace manager

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNvSAV7ef64
  • Options
    How did their sponsors come to be the first people to know?

Seems Palace have taken a leaf out of the Jimenez/Slater book on how to communicate with your supporters. This is the full, exclusive CPFC website article on Warnock's appointment. In-depth stuff:

Crystal Palace are delighted to announce that Neil Warnock has been appointed as the club's new first team manager with immediate effect.

Neil has agreed a two-year deal and will lead the team this Saturday in our Premier League game at Newcastle United.

They might as well have put "ask me know questions and I shall tell you no lies" at the bottom.

Must have a bath, spent far too much time on Palace websites today.