Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer Deadline Day Thread - Rumours and Deals (8pm CAFC summary: meh)

Comments

• Man U trying to save all the money they can, must be saving at least £50k in wages leaving it to the last minute
  • edited September 2014
    TravHouse said:

Am I the only one cringing watching these bellends behind the Sky Reporters?

THIS.

Crikey, there are some total pikey chavs around outside football grounds on deadline night.
  • It's gonna get to the stage where they lock the reporters away
  • TravHouse said:

No mate
  • Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 2m
    BREAKING: Fulham have announced the signing of striker Matt Smith from Leeds United. #SSNHQ #SkyDeadlineDay

Paving the way for Ruiz??
  • seth plum said:

seth plum said:

"@NewsShopperSprt: Now being told 100% no #cafc signings tonight"

Signings made on transfer deadline day are sooooooooooo vulgar dahling. Smacks of desperation.
    if I knew why this was flagged as 'abuse' then I could learn to behave better.

Etiquette. Calling someone Dahling when you haven't been formally introduced.
  • TravHouse said:

Banter! Lads! Wankaaa....! TalkSport! Etc etcetera....
    BREAKING: Fulham have announced the signing of striker Matt Smith from Leeds United. #SSNHQ #SkyDeadlineDay

No
  • Arsenal have applied for an extension what's the point of 11 pm window closing might as well carry it on till the morning
  • TravHouse said:

No mate my neck has gone a few times. I can't stand it when you get the ones who wink and nod.

The 'fuck her right in the pussy' shouts etc have been amusing though, sky panic so much when it happens.
  • Sponsored links:

• Would a good signing but is it a position we need
  • Welcome to our new signings ;-)
  • Pissing myself at Jim White orgasming over Big Ben chiming!!!
  • You have to admit j, Falcao in the prem males it a lot more interesting,

Dont see how wellbeck and Falcao can still be signed outside the window
  • Has Falcao signed yet

It might be off due to him having Chris Solly knee syndrome.
  • Well done Charlton keeping us busy all day
  • colin1961 said:

Can we ask for an extension

No Colin.
  • TravHouse said:

No mate my neck has gone a few times. I can't stand it when you get the ones who wink and nod.

The 'fuck her right in the pussy' shouts etc have been amusing though, sky panic so much when it happens.
    Amusing!!! are you sure?

Fulham already stated earlier that they were keen on offloading Ruiz and Rodallega by the end of the deadline
  • If Ruiz has not signed for anyone else it means we might stand more of a chance, as I dont believe you can loan to a foreign team in the Loan Window
  • Sponsored links:

• Arsenal Charlton have applied to the FA for an extension to complete the signing of Danny Welbeck Andy Delort.
  • edited September 2014

Er, how old are you?
  • SkyBet Championship ‏@Transfer_News24 · 45s
    Rotherham have signed Norwich striker Luciano Becchio on a season-long loan deal. #rufc #ncfc
  • edited September 2014
    SkyBet Championship ‏@Transfer_News24 2m
    Blackburn have signed Fulham midfielder Ryan Tunnicliffe on a season-long loan deal. #brfc #ffc
  • TravHouse said:

SkyBet Championship ‏@Transfer_News24 · 45s
    Rotherham have signed Norwich striker Luciano Becchio on a season-long loan deal. #rufc #ncfc

He would have been ideal.
  • Wow, would've liked Becchio!
  • If Ruiz has not signed for anyone else it means we might stand more of a chance, as I dont believe you can loan to a foreign team in the Loan Window

That's true, no you can't!
  • SkyBet Championship ‏@Transfer_News24 2m
    Blackburn have signed Fulham midfielder Ryan Tunnicliffe on a season-long loan deal. #brfc #ffc

Hasn't been good for about three years now.

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 2m

Fulham already stated earlier that they were keen on offloading Ruiz and Rodallega by the end of the deadline

Wouldn't mind Rodallega either.
  • Surely, surely, surely Becchio would rather have come here.

Surely.
    Surely.

Surely.