Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Norwich v Charlton post match views 2014/15

15678911»

Comments

• Options

seth plum said:

What's all this 'Millwall...old school' stuff? have you actually seen the New Den? You lost 'old school' and any credibility when you slouched meekly away from the real Den without so much as a murmur from your fans. Our so called middle class and plastic fans fought long and hard to drag our club back home to where we belong, even though it took seven years.
    So who are the 'proper fans' huh?

Completely different circumstances. You was made to ground share and didn't have your own home. We was just moving to a new ground that was ours, 500 yards from our old place the way the crow flies. I loved the old den but it was so dated I knew that we had to move. And doing the place up was no option, barring in mind how tightly packed in to the surrounding streets it was. It was built in 1910 when the majority of fans walked there from the surrounding areas.

I don't think so.

Ok if you want to be pedantic and so very typically Charlton we don't actually own the land the ground lies on. We pay a peppercorn rent and have a 100 year lease or something.

• Options

seth plum said:

What's all this 'Millwall...old school' stuff? have you actually seen the New Den? You lost 'old school' and any credibility when you slouched meekly away from the real Den without so much as a murmur from your fans. Our so called middle class and plastic fans fought long and hard to drag our club back home to where we belong, even though it took seven years.
    So who are the 'proper fans' huh?

Completely different circumstances. You was made to ground share and didn't have your own home. We was just moving to a new ground that was ours, 500 yards from our old place the way the crow flies. I loved the old den but it was so dated I knew that we had to move. And doing the place up was no option, barring in mind how tightly packed in to the surrounding streets it was. It was built in 1910 when the majority of fans walked there from the surrounding areas.

I don't think so.

Ok if you want to be pedantic and so very typically Charlton we don't actually own the land the ground lies on. We pay a peppercorn rent and have a 100 year lease or something.

You are still here ? Whilst you are here, any tips on Birmingham and beating them as Charlton play Saturday. Did you go to the game against Birmingham on Tuesday ? Who are the dangerous Birmingham players to watch out for, what formation did they play, did they sit back and catch Millwall on the break, score from a Millwall error, great cross or long shot etc. Any hints welcome ;-)
  • Options
    http://www.birmingham.vitalfootball.co.uk/sitepage.asp?a=372300

Millwall 1 Birmingham 3

Birmingham's central defence could be weak, main central defender, Spectre is out for 3 months.
  • Options
    It's a life time ambition of mine to punch Cliff in the face so if I saw that sat on the back seat of her car, if anything, I'd be more likely to attack her.