Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Norwich v Charlton post match views 2014/15

Comments

• Options
    My happiness is greatly enhanced by the news from the Den....COYR....
  • Options
    Think it's time we asked little piggy how good we was tonight and how good we actually
    are?
  • Options
    Absolutely brilliant result and 1st away win of the season. The game plan worked. Young players coming through as well. It`s all looking very good indeed!
  • Options
    I'm in shock. Listening to it, we seemed to be taking a right old battering and it seemed a goal to them was inevitable... and then up pops Johnnie. What a result.

Our defense seems to be one mean machine. Maybe watching the game we weren't taking quite as much of a battering as it seemed listening to it. It'll be interesting to hear the views of those there.
  • Options
    Call the police ! Some one has nicked 3 points in Norwich !
  • Options
    In a state of shock - we sure know how to grind out results.
  • Options
    I just want to see it, because I still think everyones having me on.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited September 2014
    Excellent organisation. Charlton kept their shape throughout. Agree with AFKA that this is the beauty of football. One chance to score with a slice of luck from a goal keeper not fully paying attention and 3 points is in this bag.

Another clean sheet to boot. Great result. Millwall lose as well. Icing on the cake.

• Options
    Captain Jacko to the rescue!

I love this game and i love that man, get in!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didn't see the game but match thread was done from commentary on player......we sounded up against it in second half....defence seemed immense again......and JJ's goal was described as a cracker.......this is some team with a determination not to lose.....I predicted a loss.....how wrong can you be......now roll on Saturday....match thread from 2 pm. COYR's
  • Options
    Also - we really are a decent passing side. A couple of times we overdid it but so refreshing to see players thinking and looking for a short pass rather than hoofing it and waiting for another wave of pressure. Very very encouraging that Bob is instilling a style of play, if not for this season then the seasons to come.
  • Options
    Great night, and seeing Ahern making his debut, but let's hope that Gomez's injury isn't a serious one...
  • Options
    Makes the draws good results.SUPERB.......
  • Options
    We are so solid defensively. I know we have a bit of luck but we're so well organised off the ball. So good to watch.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Son was there and told me ruddy gifted it to us. Also says they had a good goal disallowed
  • Options
    Cometh the hour cometh the man.

A true captain's goal from the skipper.
  • Options
    Even though I thought we defended well, I was getting frustrated because we was giving the ball away too easily.

Then that long shot by Jackson and thought Ruddy would save that but it was about 3 seconds after the ball went in I realised it has gone in haha

Brilliant result BUT we got to keep the ball a lot more better than we did tonight.
  • Options
    was listening on player and watching on stream so JJ scored twice for me :) made for an interesting reaction!
  • Options

Son was there and told me ruddy gifted it to us. Also says they had a good goal disallowed

Feels like justice served for League One game. ;-)
  • Options
    Brilliant result and this team just doesn't know how to lose!
  • Options

Delighted to be wrong in thinking we would lose.

You're not alone mate. I also said the same against Derby, Wigan, Wolves, Watford, Brighton & Boro...........
  • Options
    edited September 2014

Every journo reporting on the game saying it was correct decision for foul on Henderson
  • Options

well he is dead wrong about their goal, both our lads (Pete and Tel) and the BBC confirm with the benefit of replays.