Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football Manager 2015

Comments

• Options
    any serious answers
  • Options

any serious answers

Have you tried turning it off and on again?
  • Options

any serious answers

Are you outside of the transfer window? I think recall clauses are only valid during transfer windows
  • Options

any serious answers

Are you outside of the transfer window? I think recall clauses are only valid during transfer windows
    Oh ok so not real rules then lol, wont be loaning players out in future
  • Options
    Is it within 28 days still? You can't recall them in the first month
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Is it within 28 days still? You can't recall them in the first month

No let him go before end of August and now in November
  • Options
    Its weird because its 8th November so the loan window is open, and I cant recall or send loan player back
  • Options
    I think it's only the January and July transfer windows. That's my experience of it anyway, I could be wrong
  • Options

I think it's only the January and July transfer windows. That's my experience of it anyway, I could be wrong

That what I mean so the game that calls itself the most realistic football management game, is not realistic when it comes to loans
  • Options
    Did you include a recall clause?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can't see a problem with it. I just go on the players profile and open the transfer tab, bottom option is recall from loan. This of course is only available for the players I added the recall clause to the terms of the loan........
  • Options

That what I mean so the game that calls itself the most realistic football management game, is not realistic when it comes to loans
    It's a disgrace! I'm outraged! Who do we complain to?
    I know, let's all go down to their headquarters mob-handed and start a riot.
    Bastards.
  • Options
    It's that time of year again, I'm looking at our squad and everything else related to the club for the next data update. Now is a good time to mention any thoughts you have...

I'm thinking Solly and Igor should stay as our best players, while TBH and Bikey both need a boost to be closer to them. Bulot and Tucudean need to come down as they were rated as being some our better players.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Scoham said:

It's that time of year again, I'm looking at our squad and everything else related to the club for the next data update. Now is a good time to mention any thoughts you have...

I'm thinking Solly and Igor should stay as our best players, while TBH and Bikey both need a boost to be closer to them. Bulot and Tucudean need to come down as they were rated as being some our better players.

Do you think Cousins could get a boost on corners and Igor get a boost on his headers?

I'd probably swap Jackson and Buyens penalty taking ratings too.

Not sure it would be worth taking Bulot and Tucudean down too far. Perhaps there's some sort of "inconsistency" rating that you could push up so they can turn it on but it doesn't happen often??? I don't really know how the FM hidden attributes work lol
  • Options
    Bikey definitely needs a boost. I thought Johann was quite low down considering he's got a lot more talent than most of our players
  • Options
    not sure if its something you can do, but I think Brendon Hanlan needs his potential to be higher
  • Options
    Hey Scoham,

Igor needs a boost to his jumping stats, not sure heading needs a change.

JBG needs a boost in creativity and AMC roles.

Onyewu needs to be added to our squad.

Tucudean needs his current ability/composure dropped a little bit but potential to remain the same.

Harriott needs a bit of a boost in position stats as a striker/shadow striker (AMC) as that is where bob views him as a player.

Holmes-Dennis and Barnes need a slight boost in CA and PA, Ahearne-Grant needs a boost in PA. Munns might need a small boost in technical attributes. Contracts need to be updated for young players.

Pope needs a slight decrease. Henderson may need to be a bit more injury prone. Etheridge should probably start on loan with us.

Bikey and Ben Haim need a boost. Morrison to brum. Jackson a bit less pace and stamina. Solly a bit more injury prone? (represents out careful management of his knee) wiggins needs a bit more injury prone maybe, start with broken foot?

Also can you suggest they fix strikers? Honestly the number of times I've seen strikers miss open goals or one on ones for me and the AI is unbelievable. And yet somehow there is always a 4-4 or 6-5 result in the AI vs AI games every week.
  • Options
    I really can't decide whether:
    A. I'm bloody good at this game
    B. I'm bloody lucky at this game
    C. It's too easy

After playing 3 seasons as Charlton (3rd season finishing 11th in the prem), mainly just to find my way around the new features, I decided to start a new game with Ebbsfleet in the conference south and build up my rep and badges.

Season 1: Won the title by 12 clear points

Season 2: Expectations were to finish mid-table, yet won my second successive promotion, along with the trophy. The board then decide they're gonna build a new stadium and name it after their hero manager..........Liam Daish (FFS. Can't ever recall him getting them into the league)

Season 3: Despite being tipped to drop straight back down, after 17 games, I'm sitting 11pts clear and am also in the Qtr final of the League cup, after beating Southend, Aston Villa, Stoke & Fulham. Man City are the visitors for the next round, so can't see me progressing any further.

So, is anyone else finding it easier than they expected?............
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Peed off with this already.

Lost 3-0 to Brentford and 3-1 to Wigan. Both Bulot and Gudmundsson are out injured for months.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just been out and bought it today.....life over for a few months.
  • Options
    Absolutely loving it. Play a drinking game with the gf with this. I have spent about £500 in vodka since it came out.... Only a few more weeks to go before we knock it on the head for a while, but the Christmas period is the best part! :P
  • Options

Scoham said:

Do you think Cousins could get a boost on corners and Igor get a boost on his headers?

I'd probably swap Jackson and Buyens penalty taking ratings too.

Not sure it would be worth taking Bulot and Tucudean down too far. Perhaps there's some sort of "inconsistency" rating that you could push up so they can turn it on but it doesn't happen often??? I don't really know how the FM hidden attributes work lol
    Agree Cousins could have a boost there, though not much higher, I don't think many of his corners have been that dangerous.

Agree on Igor and Jackson/Buyens penalty taking.

There is a hidden consistency rating. Currently their not far off being rated as 'star' players for us, when they should be squad players.

Bikey definitely needs a boost. I thought Johann was quite low down considering he's got a lot more talent than most of our players

On Johann I think he should probably have a bit more ability but less consistency.
  • Options
    @tangoflash‌ In my second season with Aberdeen I steam rolled the league by 22 points, I have the hope it is to do with me being a genius....but it was more to do with Celtic drawing a load of games.
  • Options
    I've managed 3 teams on fm14 and relegated all of them, even title favourites.

I managed to get Bradford to the FA cup quarters but Lincoln City hammered us 4-0
  • Options

I've managed 3 teams on fm14 and relegated all of them, even title favourites.

I managed to get Bradford to the FA cup quarters but Lincoln City hammered us 4-0

Are you Hermann Hreiðarsson?
  • Options

not sure if its something you can do, but I think Brendon Hanlan needs his potential to be higher

I can change potential but I think he's about right where he is. I also went to the youth cup game the other day and although he's tall, quick, strong and seems to work hard I'm not as convinced about the rest of his game. He looks another Azeez/Sho-Silva to me, a nuisance at that level with his physique but I'm not sure he's got enough to make the step up. Of course I'd be happy for him to prove me wrong, I expect he'll at least get another year to develop playing for the u21s next season.

@Jdredsox Holmes-Dennis will be rated by the Oxford researcher. I expect he'll get a decent boost as it does sound as if he's impressed there. Both THD and KAG already have good potential which I don't think needs to be any higher at the moment.

Transfers will all be updated and I have notes on the new contracts, injuries etc for those to be added in. Etheridge won't be included as he's on a short term loan.

Solly has low natural fitness which should stop him from being able to play every single game (so he'll take longer to recover after a game and also to get his fitness up in pre-season).

On the match engine it's worked on for all the major updates. If you have examples of unrealistic scorelines/misses from strikers it might be worth posting them on the SI bug forum.
  • Options
    Keep up the great work @Scoham
  • Options
    Anyone else conceding so many near post goals from corners that it feels like the game is broken?
  • Options
    edited December 2014

Anyone else conceding so many near post goals from corners that it feels like the game is broken?

Zonally mark the 6 yard box with at least 3 players, ideally four. Don't use your best defenders to do it as you want them man marking, just use a tall striker and your cm's.

That should sort it.