Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Harry Kane

Comments

• Options
    cfgs said:
    Will be interesting if anyone else matches the price now it is known.
    Think that's what he's hoping for.
  • Options
    Trust he stays , see out his contract then tells Tottenham I can walk for nothing or we agree a new contract it’s down to you.

English football is the best in the world and Harry is and always will be One Of Our Own.
    He must know that he will not win anything with Tottenham but he will break that goal record .
  • Options
    I can't see Bayern persuing him all summer unless they are confident he'll say yes.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    He can pocket that £100m himself in a year, and or, United now know what they need to pay now
  • Options
    I want him to stay mainly because I love big Ange Postecoglou. Think he will do really well at Spurs if he can keep hold of Harold.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Trust he stays , see out his contract then tells Tottenham I can walk for nothing or we agree a new contract it’s down to you.

English football is the best in the world and Harry is and always will be One Of Our Own.
    He must know that he will not win anything with Tottenham but he will break that goal record .
    I’d rather be Spurs all time goal scorer and (say) three time Bundesliga winner than be Spurs and the Premier League’s all time goal scorer but have no silverware. 
    He would instantly make whoever he moved to next year Title challengers.  It’s not as guaranteed as at Bayern, granted, but I think he’ll take the risk. He’s still got 4 years in him at top level.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Be surprised if he goes
    Surely Bayern wouldn't pursue him all summer without at least getting some kind of word from Kane or his agent that he would be interested in going there. 
  • Options
    Alan Shearer will be absolutely delighted.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    He is damned either way really.

If he stays at Spurs he'll be accused of having no ambition
    If he goes to Bayern and wins, its Silverware with a team that always wins. 

Id be surprised if we saw a repeat of Sadio Mane's form with them, but there is no guarantee he'll do well out there - Although Id be surprised given that Harry and Lewandowski are similar Strikers. 

I'd love him to stay in England, he's one of my favourite players in the Premier League
  • Options
    Be surprised if he goes
    Surely Bayern wouldn't pursue him all summer without at least getting some kind of word from Kane or his agent that he would be interested in going there. 
    Exactly.  He agreed personal terms weeks ago.  Munich would have been in touch with him throughout the negotiations too.
  • Options
    Guaranteed if he goes, he plays the Gooners in the CL.
  • Options
    Spurs are screwed in terms of getting a replacement, so late in the window and everyone knows they are desperate and just received best part of 100m. Can see them ending up with someone like Lukaku or something silly like Ollie Watkins for 80m.
  • Options
    Spurs are screwed in terms of getting a replacement, so late in the window and everyone knows they are desperate and just received best part of 100m. Can see them ending up with someone like Lukaku or something silly like Ollie Watkins for 80m.
    Levy's usual practice is to have deals for replacements lined up and agreed beforehand.
    Wouldn't surprise me at all if there are deals already in place.
    Will no doubt come out in the wash in the next 48hrs. 
  • Options
    As long as whatever he does is to the detriment of Spurs and any other Premier League team I’m all for it 
  • Options
    If he is that desperate to win a trophy why doesn’t he just join Celtic ?

surely this is talk with Bayern is just so that others know the price 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lukaku is still available...
  • Options
    The all time premier league scorer is such a shit accolade.  I'm the top score since 1992 when the league changed its name and sold out to sky! Let's forget everything before that.

apologies for going full on golfie on you
    Exactly.

Pretty sure he'll be OK with being Spurs and England all time top scorer, England captain, Premier League and World Cup Golden Boot winner, and now probably a Bundesliga winner.
  • Options
    Would be great though wouldn't it?  Hearing him murder the German language, bring it on.

Ja, Harry, die Jungs haben es gut gemacht und wenn sie 1:0 geschossen hätten, wäre es ein Unentschieden gewesen ... großartig
  • Options
    Lukaku is still available...
    Ha, Chelsea refuse point blank to deal with Spurs, thankfully!
  • Options
    Love everything about Harry Kane. Model pro, hugely talented footballer, great captain for England. Deserves a shot at winning some trophies and he has served Spurs well.