Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Harry Kane

Comments

• Options
    I don't think he really wants to go 
  • Options
    Now Sky reporting Spurs have ordered Kane to hold back on flying to Germany.

Honestly the funniest thing would be for Kane to just walk and sign a pre contract at his pick of clubs in January. Leaving Levy with a big fat ZERO in the bank.
  • Options
    If he did stay i wonder how much his performances would be effected up until Christmas. Run the risk of getting injured then not having any offers on the table.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Fabrizio Romano tweeting Levy has changed the goal posts and wants more money (probably wants the british transfer record seeing Caideco is going for £111m!)

Absolute utter prick.  Just let the boy go FFS.

• Options
    Just going to back fire financially on Levy here isn't it? 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    I can't believe the story is true. Surely Kane has given Spurs enough over the years that Levy wouldn't leave him sitting at the airport, just so he can try and gouge Bayern on a few more minor details.
  • Options
    I think if I was him I'd stay and try to break Shearer's record. Also why Germany ?  Not exactly the best League after the Prem is it ? 
    Is Shearers goal record really that prestigious it's worth staying for? Haaland will probably better it anyway if he stays long enough.

Bayern will always have a good chance at the CL, I think it's a good move 
    This.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Munich is a lovely city. Could this be another Auf Wiedersein Pet in the making?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chunes said:
    I can't believe the story is true. Surely Kane has given Spurs enough over the years that Levy wouldn't leave him sitting at the airport, just so he can try and gouge Bayern on a few more minor details.

• Options
    Levy gotta be the most detestable man in football 
    Up against some stiff opposition, he somehow manages it
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Fabrizio Romano tweeting Levy has changed the goal posts and wants more money (probably wants the british transfer record seeing Caideco is going for £111m!)

Straight out of the Sandgaard book of selling.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    If he did stay i wonder how much his performances would be effected up until Christmas. Run the risk of getting injured then not having any offers on the table.
    Wonder if he's spoken to Lyle Taylor about this 😄. Imagine the uproar if Kane decided not to play for Spurs because of the fear of getting injured. 
  • Options
    Kane now 2/1 to stay. Gotta be worth a bit on that.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Kane now 2/1 to stay. Gotta be worth a bit on that.
    Disappeared altogether from Bob's lot. Annoying as the odds on Wednesday were 1.33 for Bayern and 3.5 to stay. Assuming you can really rule out anything else, that was absolutely free money
  • Options
    Charlie Kane is not responding to my WhatsApps this morning for some reason...
  • Options
    If Levy blocks Harry now he will have one totally hacked off player. 
    These games of transfer poker are getting out of hand !
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    We still need a C/F.

We know Levy won't sell to another PL club but why not a London based L1 club?

If we had ambitious owners, they'd bid £112M (to beat the Caicedo bid) and we could have May and Kane up top against Peterborough tomorrow.

Everyone's happy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Macronate said:
    We still need a C/F.

We know Levy won't sell to another PL club but why not a L1 club, based in London?

If we had ambitious owners, they'd bid £111M (to beat the Caideco bid) and we could have May and Kane up top against Peterborough tomorrow.

Everyone's happy.
    Nah thanks... Brittle ankles
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Surely it can't be that Levy now wants more money?

Fabrizio said it's 'small conditions of the deal'. Changing the asking price would be a pretty major deal.
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    We still need a C/F.

We know Levy won't sell to another PL club but why not a L1 club, based in London?

If we had ambitious owners, they'd bid £111M (to beat the Caideco bid) and we could have May and Kane up top against Peterborough tomorrow.

Everyone's happy.
    Nah thanks... Brittle ankles

Another possible twist as Kane fails German medical and Bayern want 10 million taken off fee 🤔?  More twists and turns than a mouse trying to find the Cheese in a maze.
  • Options
    Surely it can't be that Levy now wants more money?

Fabrizio said it's 'small conditions of the deal'. Changing the asking price would be a pretty major deal.
    I was purely speculating :)
  • Options
    I like Kane.

I find the 'no trophies' think over the top, you're basically criticising him for scoring loads of goals in a non title winning side and not jumping ship the first chance he got to City, Real, whoever.

BUT... I'd find it hilarious if he went to Bayern and they didn't win anything for the first time in ages.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Macronate said:
    We still need a C/F.

We know Levy won't sell to another PL club but why not a London based L1 club?

If we had ambitious owners, they'd bid £112M (to beat the Caicedo bid) and we could have May and Kane up top against Peterborough tomorrow.

Everyone's happy.
    And if we offset the £112M against the wages budget for the next, say, 10 years, then we'd actually end up saving ourselves a fortune. Apparently.
  • Options
    Ask Vardy whether he would rather have a 'goalscorers' accolade or his Premier League title. 
    I can’t, so enlighten us - what would he say?
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Everyone knows Alan Shearer has the most "Premier League" goals.

Can someone name me the entire Blackburn squad to win the Premier League? - If Harry Kane was part of a squad to win the Premier League, then of course you'd remember that.

But one of the better individual Records here in England, will surely make you remembered, better than the majority of those who have Premier League winners medals, FA Cup winners medals etc.

Might not be the best example, but its like saying Djimi Traore has won the Champions League with Liverpool - You have to go look that up, to be sure its correct.