Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Harry Kane

Comments

• Options
    Taken off looks to have taken a knock.
    Overall scored one made one. Football not played at its best. Harry should be happy.
  • Options
    Kane scores on his debut. Kane is able.
  • Options
    Taken off looks to have taken a knock.
    Overall scored one made one. Football not played at its best. Harry should be happy.
    Out for 4 years injured. Spends 4 years drinking Bavarian beer and stuffing his face with Wurst and Black Forest Gateau. Returns at the end of the 4 years to Spurs, where he gets himself fit and breaks Shearer's record.
  • Options
    Sorry, what?  please explain what you mean by that?
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Sorry, what?  please explain what you mean by that?
    Very poor attempt at humour because of his lisp?
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    He doesn't have a lisp and he's not got a speech impediment, he just has an unclear speaking style. It doesn't seem that offensive compared to what you hear from the terraces, or similar mocking of David Beckham's voice. 
  • Options
    2 more today on home debut
  • Options
    Kane scoring goals and being a legend. Standard.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2023
    Kane will score a lot more if they passed to him. Most of the BM team just play for themselves. Sane, although a good planner (player) has only himself to please.
  • Options
    Oooh what’s he planning? Maybe a small house extension? One of those basement cinema rooms I reckon…
  • Options
    If he stays fit, he should easily manage 40 goals. 

Lewandowski got 40+ goals in 7 straight seasons there, so no reason why Kane won't do it as well.
  • Options
    Kane is an intelligent guy and will be doing full interviews in almost fluent German before the season ends. He probably should have made this move a couple of seasons ago but I'm sure he will be a success.
  • Options
    lol! I would say Bundesliga teams need to keep a better eye on Kane than what Leverkusen have just done, but it was Xhaka who let him drift
  • Options
    Bayern game is live on sky sports YouTube FYI anyone keen to watch. 
  • Options
    Scored again already today. Only failed to score in one game this season so far.
  • Options
    And an assist 
  • Options
    Hat trick 
  • Options
    3 goals and 2 assists. Bloke is a machine 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafctom said:
    I don't recall a player in recent years outside of Charlton who I've wanted to see succeed more than Harry Kane in an England shirt

• Options
    Got another goal tonight . Number 11 for the season. 
    Tottenham top and Bayen 3rd opps.
    Have you made the correct decision?
  • Options
    I watched it, reckon he had 5 touches all game. Scored and his runs created space for another. 

Blokes a machine.
  • Options
    He definitely made the right decision.
    For him and for Spurs.
  • Options
    I don't like anything about totternham but accept Kane has had a decent career and as a person he's grounded given his wealth.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    For him and for Spurs.
    They'll still add another year to 1961 :D

Two bob merchants.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    For him and for Spurs.
    Disagree, if he had played in this current Spurs team he would be competing with Haaland for golden boot and give you that extra. Personally i feel spurs are in a false position (fairplay) a couple of jammy results / decisions, if they were set up like now with Kane he would have a field day. Richarlinson (ROFL)