Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Harry Kane

Comments

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Got another goal tonight . Number 11 for the season. 
    Tottenham top and Bayen 3rd opps.
    Have you made the correct decision?
    He definitely made the right decision.
    For him and for Spurs.
    Disagree, if he had played in this current Spurs team he would be competing with Haaland for golden boot and give you that extra. Personally i feel spurs are in a false position (fairplay) a couple of jammy results / decisions, if they were set up like now with Kane he would have a field day. Richarlinson (ROFL)
    To clarify what I meant, selling Kane (and him wanting to go, when he could have stayed another year and starved the club of £100m) meant we was able to go out and buy van der Venn, Vicario and Maddison...

With Maddison sitting in the pocket where Kane used to drop off into all the time, we now have 3 players ahead of him at all times, rather than 1 or 2, with the full backs joining in.

Granted we're in a false position right now (I haven't said anything otherwise of the sort) but I'd rather watch the Tottenham of 2023/24 than any side we've put out after the 16/17 season when we finished second (and that would never have happened if Kane had stayed!)

Yep fair response there completely, both are better off. However i do always think imagine Kane in this current set up, he would be hitting records. 
  • Options
    I’ve enjoyed watching spurs and especially Kane. His movement, link up play, making and scoring goals was a delight to watch. But the match against Fulham they were awful and to me lucky to get away with a win. Maybe it’s the time of year as Charlton were rubbish last night against Lincoln.  
  • Options
    Madison has been a dream for spurs. on highlights of their games he looks so influential. Such a shame he went there and a shame that Aussie went there to manage. 
    Hopefully the wheels will start to come off. 
    They always do, give it time.
  • Options
    It was 0-0 in that game @ HT... its 7-0 now...  :#
  • Options
    Hat trick today. Just a normal day at the office for him.
  • Options
    8-0 (all scored in the 2nd half) and 3 red cards (1 for Bayern)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Got another goal tonight . Number 11 for the season. 
    Tottenham top and Bayen 3rd opps.
    Have you made the correct decision?
    He definitely made the right decision.
    For him and for Spurs.
    Disagree, if he had played in this current Spurs team he would be competing with Haaland for golden boot and give you that extra. Personally i feel spurs are in a false position (fairplay) a couple of jammy results / decisions, if they were set up like now with Kane he would have a field day. Richarlinson (ROFL)
    To clarify what I meant, selling Kane (and him wanting to go, when he could have stayed another year and starved the club of £100m) meant we was able to go out and buy van der Venn, Vicario and Maddison...

With Maddison sitting in the pocket where Kane used to drop off into all the time, we now have 3 players ahead of him at all times, rather than 1 or 2, with the full backs joining in.

Granted we're in a false position right now (I haven't said anything otherwise of the sort) but I'd rather watch the Tottenham of 2023/24 than any side we've put out after the 16/17 season when we finished second (and that would never have happened if Kane had stayed!)

Yep fair response there completely, both are better off. However i do always think imagine Kane in this current set up, he would be hitting records. 
    Spurs aren't in the financial league where they can splash the cash, and keep Kane. Previously they've spent such transfer money badly, e.g. when Bale left 
  • Options
    English players going abroad, Kane on 14 in 13, Bellingham on 13 in 13, great to see.
    Lookman's scored another 3 goals in Serie A this season.
    He's Nigerian now...
  • Options
    English players going abroad, Kane on 14 in 13, Bellingham on 13 in 13, great to see.
    Lookman's scored another 3 goals in Serie A this season.
    He's Nigerian now...
    Peckhamese.
  • Options
    Just lost to a team 15th in the 3rd division. 40/1 they were. 

Curse is alive.
  • Options
    Still hasn't won a trophy, and now needs Bayern to win the league or the Champions League, or he faces another trophy-less season. 

The bundesliga is looking at its most competitive in a while so far too 
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    I'm sure we all strongly suspect Bayern will be top come the end of the season, again.

And that Spurs won't be (shame, to be honest, would rather they won it than City or Arsenal).
  • Options
    Just lost to a team 15th in the 3rd division. 40/1 they were. 

Curse is alive.
    Unused sub, so not to blame!
  • Options
    Dortmund v Munich is free on YouTube for those without sky sports.

Bayern already 2 up, Kane with the 2nd.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kane makes it 3.
  • Options
    Lovely build up
  • Options
    And another Hat-Trick... You know what, I think he's a pretty decent Striker
  • Options
    Considering all the goals he scores, he’s always got a long face on him.
  • Options
    Currently the best striker in the world imo. For all the talk of how great Haaland is (which he of course is) Hazza only finished 6 league goals behind him in a far worse team and he's absolutely smashing it this season. 

He had a lot of pressure to perform with it being a different league, playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world plus his transfer fee and he's absolutely smashing it.

Can't think of one striker currently who has a better all around game than Kane. 
    For context; Haaland scored 37-goals in his last season with Dortmund, that was in 35-games.

Lewandowski scored 56-goals, in 53-games

Kane is already on 20-goals after 17-games

(That includes Internationals)
  • Options
    Also has 5 assists, only one player in the Bundesliga has more this season.
  • Options
    Haaland is a better "9" than Kane, as he has a bit more power and zip. Kane can occasionally look a bit heavy legged.

Kane's all round game is better though, he can drop deep and be really creative as a "10", unlike Haaland.

Imagine a front two of Haaland and Kane  :D
  • Options
    Currently the best striker in the world imo. For all the talk of how great Haaland is (which he of course is) Hazza only finished 6 league goals behind him in a far worse team and he's absolutely smashing it this season. 

He had a lot of pressure to perform with it being a different league, playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world plus his transfer fee and he's absolutely smashing it.

Can't think of one striker currently who has a better all around game than Kane. 
    See you can flip those comments and say them about Haaland from his goalscoring prowess for Dortmund, to moving to Manchester to the hardest league in the world and breaking the single season scoring record in his first season. 

Both absolutely amazing strikers and both big, robust lads too