Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Morgan Fox

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Curb_It said:

What makes me cringe is Morgan's family are on here. Least they know what some of you think of their son/brother/grandson.

They can always tell him dont worry mate the Charlton fans have got your back.

Some of you are right Wankers.

Couldn't agree more...

If any of them are reading this I want them to know there are plenty of people who fully support Morgan! Who don't expect a young player who is in his first proper season in the first team to be the complete player! I hope he continues to do the job, sticks at it and gets better!

I think most people are just disappointed that he's not wiggins..
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Curb_It said:

What makes me cringe is Morgan's family are on here. Least they know what some of you think of their son/brother/grandson.

Haha, if they don't want to see him get criticised then they shouldn't come on here. It's part and parcel with the job.
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Last few weeks Bob has seemed in his post match comments hung out players ... The likes of TBH should be able to take it and sort it out with Bob in the changing room, but I'm pretty sure it is unfair on Pope and Fox as young first teamers

I disagree I don't think he did hang Pope out to dry last week, when he could have done
  • Options

Curb_It said:

Haha, if they don't want to see him get criticised then they shouldn't come on here. It's part and parcel with the job.
    His family been posting on here longer than you have. haha

• Options
    I'm not a fan of his but thought today he'd done ok and didn't deserve to get subbed
    Bob probably thought Gomez would offer more going forward but the amount of times he gave the ball away was a joke
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Curb_It said:

His family been posting on here longer than you have. haha

What relevance does that have? Haha
  • Options
    He's going to make a good career for himself wherever he ends up. Even if Bob decides to let him go, he will be around L1, Championship. Another of the academy we should be proud of not slate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Apart from a couple of interceptions and one decent cross in the first have another poor showing today I'm afraid. Out of his depth at this level.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Apart from a couple of interceptions and one decent cross in the first have another poor showing today I'm afraid. Out of his depth at this level.

What do you reckon? Pick Wiggins instead?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    No I'm thinking of coming out of retirement. At least I can be out of my depth with the excuse of being three times his age.
  • Options
    The thing about Fox is what is he supposed to do? Say 'don't pick me now Wiggy is injured'?
    Everybody can go on about Gomez there, or Solly, or Tariq Holmes Dennis, but the thing is Fox had a decent run at left back at the end of last season and picking him as cover for Wiggy in the circumstances that materialised made (and even makes) sense.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Unfortunately, I believe Bikey's incompetence and stupid wanderings leave the lad exposed. He seems to take the flack for Bikey and Ben Haim's mistakes. He made a few poor passes but also some crucial interceptions.

• Options

RedChaser said:

Unfortunately, I believe Bikey's incompetence and stupid wanderings leave the lad exposed. He seems to take the flack for Bikey and Ben Haim's mistakes. He made a few poor passes but also some crucial interceptions.

Bikey and TBH mistakes have got nothing to do with his inability to pass to a red shirt or jump to put a headed challenge in for the first goal.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

The thing about Fox is what is he supposed to do? Say 'don't pick me now Wiggy is injured'?
    Everybody can go on about Gomez there, or Solly, or Tariq Holmes Dennis, but the thing is Fox had a decent run at left back at the end of last season and picking him as cover for Wiggy in the circumstances that materialised made (and even makes) sense.

On a more serious why didn't BB give Lennon a go now he is back in the fold? We've seen what Fox can do and hasn't taken his chance.
  • Options
    I only saw the second half, but thought Fox was OK. Would like to have seen Lennon myself though also.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

You could be talking any Charlton player there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Far from our worst player today, apart from the first goal where he was easily out jumped, actually thought he was one of of our better players, will improve

He was better than Wilson I'll give you that.
  • Options
    He was dreadful today. His confidence has been shot to pieces. The first goal was criminal and he played a large part in the second.

Agreed that Wilson was worse. He was back to not wanting the ball and punting it away as quickly as possible again.
  • Options
    Nearly all our players were dreadful today
  • Options
    I'm not blaming him per se for us losing, far from it, but he was at fault for the first goal and partly at fault for the second. He looks like he has no confidence. I'm not sure he will make it at this level but I don't think he should be hung out to dry over it. He gives his best, that's all you can ask.
  • Options

I'm not blaming him per se for us losing, far from it, but he was at fault for the first goal and partly at fault for the second. He looks like he has no confidence. I'm not sure he will make it at this level but I don't think he should be hung out to dry over it. He gives his best, that's all you can ask.

IN both cases where were our supposed centre halfs; totally out of position. But Fox makes an easy scapegoat doesn't he?

• Options
    Fox was far from the worst today. But to friends/relatives/ the man himself, hello, you should be very proud of what MF has achieved so far BUT this is a fans' forum and if you are hear then please accept that there may be things you would prefer not to read. It's not personal but it does reflect how people feel having paid their hard-earned over.
  • Options
    I thought he was our best player second half .... Ok that's not saying much but credit where credits due ....
    And bikey and tbh are getting worse as the season progresses from such a scent start
  • Options
    Made 3 or 4 fantastic interceptions to stop certain goals, but you crack on and pick up on his errors whilst glossing over the fact our two experienced CB's looked uninterested, and in the case of Bikey, fat.
  • Options

Made 3 or 4 fantastic interceptions to stop certain goals, but you crack on and pick up on his errors whilst glossing over the fact our two experienced CB's looked uninterested, and in the case of Bikey, fat.

Say that to his face