Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scotland v England

Comments

• Options
    It looks to me like Premiership players v Championship players. Scotland can't play out of the back when pressed. Brown & Mulgrew are going backwards when pressed or put under any pressure. With a better final pass or cross, England could have been to 2 or 3 up. Chris Martin is no threat to Cahill and has nothing to offer but throwing himself to the ground to win a free kick. Strachan has a big job on his hands to change this around.
  • Options

What is wrong with some people???

Think young Ryan might be getting a knock on the door from Strathclyde old bill tomorrow morning... Social media, a morons charter!
    Said in a deep Jock accent...

"Ryaan, you're coming with me laddy for a deep fried maaaarrzzz baarrr"!
  • Options
    Auch!
  • Options
    Get in!
  • Options
    Get in
  • Options
    Who says Rooney doesn't score in games that matter? :-)

2-0 good night Scotland!
  • Options
    Can see England crushing Scotland into the dirt now.....
  • Options
    No one does pissed off better than Strachan, let's give him some credit? ok then, bollocks to him, ginger twat!
  • Options
    edited November 2014

No one does pissed off better than Strachan, let's give him some credit? ok then, bollocks to him, ginger twat!

Got a lot of time for Strachan. Tries to be too funny in interviews but admire his honesty.
  • Options

Got a lot of time for Strachan. Tries to be too funny in interviews but admire his honesty.
    Impressive you can understand him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will give them a goal so they have something to remember the night?
  • Options
    Should have been 3 there
  • Options
    Nathaniel clyne has been quality. Haven't had such a good performance at right back for a long time.
  • Options
    I will always remember when we played Coventry at home during our first PL season. They were battling relegation wth us, were 2 1 up in the 2nd half and the ball went out of play into their dugout. The bench held into it to waste time but Strachan turned round, had a go at them and shouted at them to "give them the ball back"
  • Options
    And welbeck is turning into a proper little footballer.
  • Options

Good friend of my old man and by all accounts a top bloke
  • Options
    Strachans a great bloke. Has a sense of humour and a couple of brain cells to rub together. Shame he is Scottish though!
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

England support dominating the night yet ITV continue to tow the Brave heart line as usual.

ITV? you should have gone round to Golfie's.
  • Options
    Some absolute mutants on Twitter. Makes you wonder how these people get through life...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Nathaniel clyne has been quality. Haven't had such a good performance at right back for a long time.

Not since Luke Young...
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Scotland are poor really

All you can hear is the 5k England
  • Options
    Wilshere has got better.

Horrible little thing still though.
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

SE7toSG3 said:

England support dominating the night yet ITV continue to tow the Brave heart line as usual.

ITV? you should have gone round to Golfie's.
    I'm watching it on ITV, got no bloody choice taping 2 programmes on sky so can't watch it.
  • Options

Strachans a great bloke. Has a sense of humour and a couple of brain cells to rub together. Shame he is Scottish though!

One story he told from his playing days was when up against Tony Adams. Apparently Tony said something along the lines of "I'll kick you into the fucking stands", to which Strachan relied "why don't you go and have a drink. .". He said Tony's eyes bulged out of his head, he was absolutely livid!
  • Options
    Ladies and gentleman, introducing the future of English football...

IT'S RICKIE LAMBERT!
  • Options
    "British till you die"
  • Options
    The Scots still boo when GSTQ is sung - they had their chance but bottled it

"You're British 'till you die"
  • Options
    Just had to...
  • Options
    Sterling showing his passion there. Letting the player breeze past him.