Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

January Rumours 2015 official (according to Paulie the Power) thread

Comments

• Options

This was just posted on Twitter.

@‌CapturedFL72
    Have some massive news about a huge signing that will be made in the next few days, won't be released until then #CAFC

What a load of crap, just needs to wait until any signing at all is made and then claim it's massive. Twitter is full of morons.
  • Options

@‌CapturedFL72
    Have some massive news about a huge signing that will be made in the next few days, won't be released until then #CAFC

Same account that said earlier Harriott was off to Portsmouth.
  • Options

@‌CapturedFL72

Wonder who Crewe will be signing.
  • Options
    Totti is signing, Mario Totti the ice cream man
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

@‌CapturedFL72

Same account that said earlier Harriott was off to Portsmouth.

He also said a few PL clubs were after Maloney the other week. Full of sh*t. He's a Charlton fan.
  • Options
    Don't give these people any publicity, it's Football rumours site for the common man
  • Options
    surely commen boy
  • Options

@‌CapturedFL72

Crewe
  • Options
    Looks like Sarr and Rodas are both off, wonder if we had any other CBs in mind...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Looks like Sarr and Rodas are both off, wonder if we had any other CBs in mind...

There did you hear that cafc_harry?
  • Options
    I was quite excited about arrival of Sarr, so it's a shame. Let's hope we have a plan B or Sporting can get a couple of players in quickly. Will be interested to hear how he plays for them tonight.
  • Options
    Incase you don't know, Sarr is being kept at Sporting due to an injury and Rodas is signing for Real Betis I think it is.
  • Options
    I have posted links to the individual threads .

Looks like Rodas has had his contract cancelled and is going to Real Betis . Sarr has started for Sporting tonight according to their English Twitter account.
  • Options
    The ever reliable FR...

"Charlton have had a second bid for Plymouth's Curtis Nelson rejected. A high sell on percentage clause seems to be the stumbling block"
  • Options
    http://www.whitstabletownfc.co.uk/2015/news/aaron-james-on-trial-at-charlton/

AARON JAMES ON TRIAL AT CHARLTON

Young Whitstable defender, Aaron James has spent this week on a trial with Charlton Athletic. The youngster who has represented Kent FA Under 18’s has now become a regular member of the first team.

It further illustrates that whilst playing for the Club, you have every chance to be noticed as Scouts from Championship & League Clubs continue to monitor the Non League scene especially those at Whitstable.

We wish Aaron every success and maybe soon he will be playing league football.
  • Options
    We're not going to sign anyone are we?
  • Options
    Thought we had a goalie a. Midfielder and a striker
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A bit gutted about the Sporting Lisbon kid. He must be pretty decent if they want to keep him and play him.
  • Options

A bit gutted about the Sporting Lisbon kid. He must be pretty decent if they want to keep him and play him.

All is not quite lost yet Gary. I have a feeling this one might still happen.
  • Options

So we're 17th, we've scored just 4 goals in the last 10 league games and haven't won at home since 21 October. With just 5 days to go before the window closes we've signed a defensive midfielder on loan but no striker, winger or attacking midfielder? And we've just changed manager and appointed a marmite character with no experience of the Championship who doesn't communicate particularly well in English.

Bonkers.

just wait and see till the windows closes before we judge..
  • Options

So we're 17th, we've scored just 4 goals in the last 10 league games and haven't won at home since 21 October. With just 5 days to go before the window closes we've signed a defensive midfielder on loan but no striker, winger or attacking midfielder? And we've just changed manager and appointed a marmite character with no experience of the Championship who doesn't communicate particularly well in English.

Bonkers.

Unless I'm mistaken Watt is a striker.
  • Options

Bonkers.

Unless I'm mistaken Watt is a striker.
    What are the odds that when (if) Watt scores Geoff Stelling says it must have been an "electrifying" strike.
  • Options

Watt is a striker aint he

Quite right, thank you. Forgot about Watt.,...nope still don't feel better.

Agree that a judgement can't be made until Tuesday but just don't understand the risk that the owner is taking.
  • Options
    I baffles me tbh, but we have a new manager different style of play, different players wanted maybe things are going to happen that we don't know about