Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peeters Speaks Out

Comments

• Options
    Will pm you Jean
  • Options
    Been to Belgium once. Was early 20's. Went to Brussels and went to the pub where me and my mate got chatting to an elderly gent. He was interested to hear we were from England and seemed very appreciative of all English from WWII. Insisted on buying us beer all evening. Great country!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    JohnnyH2 said:

Big interview with Peeters in the SLP today putting a lot of the blame on KM.

Do I need to send Bob a bunch of flowers?

That would be a nice touch, ask him on the card if he can make Bromley Addicks on 12th March for a Q&A with her, I'm sure Henners won't mind. :wink:
  • Options
    Anyone got hold of it yet? Should be very interesting.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

JohnnyH2 said:

That would be a nice touch, ask him on the card if he can make Bromley Addicks on 12th March for a Q&A with her, I'm sure Henners won't mind. :wink:

I would actually as he's already said he'd come on Feb 17th : - )
  • Options

RedChaser said:

JohnnyH2 said:

I would actually as he's already said he'd come on Feb 17th : - )
    Wow, if so good work, should bump up the membership with those two back to back appearances and you may have to lock some attendees out then? What's the max numbers for fire regs?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "It was difficult to work because I was very ambitious and wanted to aim higher"
  • Options
    "All the players I brought in, they played .... there were some players they pushed to you too. I think you can fill in your own names."

"And even after a game it was always about those players. Why did they not play? Why did they not come on?

"You have to answer, is the network working, and not only in the Championship. It can only work when they are on the same level".

"I played my team - and it cost me. When people say why dont you play him because he's a premier league player, then I have my thoughts about the recruitment."
  • Options
    "A lot of players sent me a text - I think those were the important players. They called me, even yesterday. If I see all the messages and calls I get from them then I think the players are still behind me.
    "All the players I heard from - I'm not going to name names said it was a ridiculous decision".
  • Options
    I'm sure he is telling the truth about player recruitment - there is a chronic lack of finance and ambition.
  • Options
    Hmm...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It will be interesting to see if there is any response from KM or anyone else at the club to what's been highlighted. It's the same allegation that surfaced after CP was ditched. I suspect there won't be anything, leaving us in no doubt that it's Roland who picks the team. Something isn't right here.
  • Options
    Bubble said:

"If people want me to be a puppet on a string - I'm not a puppet on a string" Peeters - SLP

Pretty much what the Romanian coach at Standard said when he was replaced by Luzon
  • Options
    Bubble said:

"All the players I brought in, they played .... there were some players they pushed to you too. I think you can fill in your own names."

"And even after a game it was always about those players. Why did they not play? Why did they not come on?

"You have to answer, is the network working, and not only in the Championship. It can only work when they are on the same level".

"I played my team - and it cost me. When people say why dont you play him because he's a premier league player, then I have my thoughts about the recruitment."

Who is he referring to there?

• Options
    Very worrying. Same story as we had after CP was chopped. Most worrying is the fact that Luzon has a good relationship with RD, this is yet more evidence that this only comes about from doing what he says, even if that means someone who considers watching games a waste of his time deciding who does and doesn't play.
  • Options
    Proves that until he cuts his losses and leaves we are in big trouble.