Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tucudean completes 'step forward' from Charlton to Steaua Bucharest

Comments

• Options
    Pri*k
  • Options
    His loan is until end of 2015/2016 season (18months)
  • Options
    If he wants to win trophies, perhaps its better he moves on.
    Thanks for the effort while at Charlton.
  • Options
    A step forward?

Yeah you really deserve that George, what with all the goals you banged in here at the Valley.

That dive at Ipswich sums him up. Clown.
  • Options
    So I back him up for being a nice chap and he leaves and comes out with that lol
  • Options
    !8 month loan, NS. ...... not until end of season.

Obviously, he's not expected by anyone to be returning to Charlton though.

• Options
    "Theres a player in there somewhere, good luck George" blah blah blah.

Reading Charlton Life has gone to his head.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Yes we get the point mate . You don't like him. Time to pick another player to get on the back of.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another shrewd Roland addition. I suppose the profit we are making on him is too much to resist and he's been such a revelation he deserves his big move.

Good luck for the future George, I've loved watching you the past 6 months.
  • Options

cafctom said:

Yes we get the point mate . You don't like him. Time to pick another player to get on the back of.
    Up until this Roland nonsense era you wouldn't have found many Charlton fans who would relentlessly back the players, even when they weren't performing, as much as I would.

But why give an easy ride to someone who came in, was absolutely atrocious, got the hump, left, and then said that it was a "step forward".

You keep praising his "inner ability" though.
  • Options
    I see that he knew about the interest last year. It's a good job he didn't get injured in the meantime because he wouldn't want that to stop his dream move would he?

• Options

I see that he knew about the interest last year. It's a good job he didn't get injured in the meantime because he wouldn't want that to stop his dream move would he?

Certainly explains his 'performances.'
  • Options

Another shrewd Roland addition. I suppose the profit we are making on him is too much to resist and he's been such a revelation he deserves his big move.

The fact is he cost peanuts and we are likely to get quite a bit more - from Roland's perspective it's mission accomplished.

If not we can have him back in 18 months when he is 25 and has scored regularly in europe

• Options
    Swisdom said:

The fact is he cost peanuts and we are likely to get quite a bit more - from Roland's perspective it's mission accomplished.

If not we can have him back in 18 months when he is 25 and has scored regularly in europe

I suppose the latter point is correct (can't remember how long his contract is) - but I don't really understand how he will have gone up in value over the last 6 months for us to be making quite a bit more... was he a free?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    there was talk of £800k and I highly doubt we paid anywhere near that
  • Options
    PS. did we really need another George thread?
  • Options

Swisdom said:

Really? I thought I'd read we are paying part of his wages, which is very likely I'd guess. The mistake with Tucudean was Liege signing him in the first place. To what extent Charlton ended up picking up that tab and will continue to do so, who knows? But I very much doubt Roland has made or will make a profit on him.

What I thought as well.
  • Options
    Not sure why people are that bothered by the comment, he's not going to have any love for us just like most people here don't have love for him. See ya George.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Not sure why people are that bothered by the comment, he's not going to have any love for us just like most people here don't have love for him. See ya George.

I have love for everyone that puts on a Charlton shirt

Some people test that love a bit but its there
  • Options

Certainly explains his 'performances.'
    Last year? All of 4 weeks ago and how many games has he played since then?
  • Options
    edited January 2015

Talal said:

I have love for everyone that puts on a Charlton shirt

Some people test that love a bit but its there
    Really? You have love for Amdy Faye and Marcus Bent?

And I did say most anyway.
  • Options
    Good luck George , hope it all works out for you, thanks for the memories....