Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tucudean completes 'step forward' from Charlton to Steaua Bucharest

Comments

• Options
    You can see why "greedy" Yann couldn't get his modest payrise, there are plans to "buy" more and more of these European super strikers and then loan them out for fudge all a couple of months later. You know it makes sense it's in old Rolands grand plan.....
  • Options
    A step forward isn't a step up. Good luck to him, but we need better.
  • Options
    Taxi on its way to pick him up from Bucharest airport.
  • Options

I see that he knew about the interest last year. It's a good job he didn't get injured in the meantime because he wouldn't want that to stop his dream move would he?

Certainly explains his 'performances.'
    Last year? All of 4 weeks ago and how many games has he played since then?
    All season. He's an awful footballer.
  • Options

I see that he knew about the interest last year. It's a good job he didn't get injured in the meantime because he wouldn't want that to stop his dream move would he?

the quote is "last year" not "last season" though.
  • Options

I didn't say anything about last year. He's clearly been waiting for his move to Steaua all season.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

What bothers me about this article is this 'Callum Harriott and Simon Church are also all vying for selection up front.'

This :smiley:
    A masterful piece of understatement sir, to you I raise my hat

There can really be no cogent argument that from Charlton to Steaua is not a 'step forward'. The truth may be unpalatable chaps but railing against it and the attributed speaker won't make it any less true. It ain't working here for George so on he goes, as Greenie highlights the worry is what and who remain. Fingers, toes and everything crossed that a replacement is on the way, who is better than George, Calamity and Spongefoot. Written like that our ambitions really are small now aren't they?

Keep smilin', see you in SE7 on Saturday :smile:

• Options

I didn't say anything about last year. He's clearly been waiting for his move to Steaua all season.
    You responded to a post about him knowing "last year" and said it explained his performances
  • Options

You responded to a post about him knowing "last year" and said it explained his performances
    That's correct, I did. This season started last year did it not?
  • Options

PS. did we really need another George thread?

It's not a geoge thread, it's a news shopper thread..........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

PS. did we really need another George thread?

It's not a geoge thread, it's a news shopper thread..........
    Ok fair enough.
  • Options
    Good luck Georgie boy.
  • Options

"Last year" finished 4 weeks ago so he could have known about their interest on 31 December. You misread it as him knowing their of their interest from the beginning of the 14/15 season.
  • Options
    If he wants to win trophies, he'd better get his thumb out of his a**e.
  • Options

All depends when last year. It might have been October for all we know.
  • Options
    Still a better striker than Reza
  • Options
    I didn't rate him at all. No loss in my opinion.
  • Options
  • Options
    Wonder how the Dinamo Bucharest fans are going to take the move, he's had two spells with them and now he's joining their fiercest rivals
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Wonder how the Dinamo Bucharest fans are going to take the move, he's had two spells with them and now he's joining their fiercest rivals

Probably pissing themselves with laughter....
  • Options
    I still remember the debates about learning to pronounce his name, like it was yesterday... what's that... oh, right.
  • Options

"Last year" finished 4 weeks ago so he could have known about their interest on 31 December. You misread it as him knowing their of their interest from the beginning of the 14/15 season.

All depends when last year. It might have been October for all we know.
    Exactly. It could also have been August.

Tucudean's quote: 'I knew about my interest in transfer since last year.'
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Charming, does relatively f@ck all then comes out with that.

Don't let the door hit you on the arse on your way out, Thanks.
  • Options
    Don't have an eye for a striker these owners do they? So far they've sold Yann and signed Reza, Polish Pete, Tucudean, Vetokele and Watt. The jury's still out on Watt and Igor has shown ability, albeit a good while ago, but the rest have been dross. Considering our options were Sordell and Church before that and we clearly needed some decent attackers in you'd think they'd put a bit of time into signing someone to play up front. But no. Holding midfielders all round instead. Nutcases, the lot of them.
  • Options
    Back to you Churchy to be our scapegoat
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Agree these faces we keep getting from the network hardly inspire me with enthusiasum!
    To them were just a stepping stone to try and resurrect their career after they've failed to make and impact at liege?
    We are and always will be charlton
    We like players who come to the valley and show guts passion and determination, there the players we get behind
    None of these imports show any of this? Or Maybee I'm being a bit harsh on these players? But to me they show no passion or connection to the club whatsoever.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

You can see why "greedy" Yann couldn't get his modest payrise, there are plans to "buy" more and more of these European super strikers and then loan them out for fudge all a couple of months later. You know it makes sense it's in old Rolands grand plan.....

A player wanting a payrise after a good season!
    Whatever next! no wonder he shipped Yann out
    How dare he want more, swearing at Roland like that