Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

You don't know what you're doing .

Comments

• Options

I find that a good old fashioned spat of fisticuffs between yourselves is a remedy for such frustrations.

Yeah, we are just waiting until we are on national television at Wembley for that one!

• Options
    Anyone happy with what's going on need to stop trying to be different and Mr perfect. Club is going completely in the wrong direction
  • Options

Only person being naive Paulie is you, we played ok in spells today and there was definitely effort from players from where i was sitting, unfortunately we fall a bit short in the quality of player department. Its so obvious to all that the ball just does not stick up front and it would not matter who you have as manager it would be the same, so until that is address you carry on being naive with the kids who sing these silly songs in the north upper.

me and the 15 people who have liked my original post about lack of effort
  • Options
    We was terrible today, no seemed hungry for it. Not sure why igor was taken off. Something is up within the club big time
  • Options
    As i said with the kids
  • Options

Why does it bother you so much how many likes or lol you get

it dont but you are calling me naive and saying I a wrong, wel its 15 other people who are wrong as well
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pedro45 said:

Luzon looks very poor tactically. Woeful new corner routine... And once we had the lead, he takes off all the front players so the ball can only be at one end of the pitch, inviting crosses and pressure on the team (which we seem unable to cope with...). I think some of the players (Solly, Buyens, Bikey, Vetokele, etc) know he is awful/will not be around long, and really only went through the motions today. Sad/bad/mad day for CAFC.

This.
    Also all season we have been crying out for a decent partner for Igor. We get Watt in and Luzon takes Igor off and leaves Ainsley Harriot on. WTF?
    That ignited the chant.
  • Options
    just proved he knows nothing

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 7m7 minutes ago
    Spoke to Guy Luzon after the press conference. He felt team dropped too deep after goal, inviting pressure.

what was he expecting taking Harriott off for Gomez
  • Options
    Bloke is just a yes man no man for Roland!!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    The OP also has 15 and I have 5. That makes 20 compared to your 16 likes Paulie. Beat that!(:
  • Options

The OP also has 15 and I have 5. That makes 20 compared to your 16 likes Paulie. Beat that!(:

Have you checked for overlap?
  • Options

as stated I was not mentioning the likes for competition I am not a 2 year old kid
    just the fact he said I was wrong and naive and dont no what I am talking about, well nor does 16 other people then
  • Options

masicat said:

masicat said:

if the only thing you both can complain about after watching that shower is the fans you need to look at yourselves

no effort, players walking around like it was a training match, I may not have been going 50 years like you masicat its a bit hard when I am only 24, but I am still a Charlton fan and that today was not my team.

This is what the players see as they come out

was there any effort today, NO

Yep, and all this shit is the fault of a brand new manager in his second game? If anyone watching the game today wondered why Ventokele went off then they shouldn't be watching Football. To slag him off with a derogatory chant was not fair to him or the player coming on. Tossers every one.
    Really cant believe how naive you are, honestly after watching that all you can complain about is the fans

not the lack of effort by the players
    not the lack of tactical ability from the manager
    not the lack of a brain of the owner
    Yep. The football is shit, the players in the main are hopeless. The effort has been dreadful. I will say it again, THIS IS A MANAGER IN HIS SECOND GAME ! I posted about the chant to him in his second game. I wasn't commenting on anything else. Now, is that clearer?
    its not his 2nd game ever is management, he has a career in management, It dont matter if he has not managed here before, if he that was needed why was he hired, BP had a great start to his career here despite having no Championship experience.

he has managed in Belgium's top flight, as well as the Champions League
    Did you write this in a belgian accent? Need to look at yourself!
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Have you checked for overlap?
    I didn't think they far ahead...
  • Options
    E-cafc said:

I find that a good old fashioned spat of fisticuffs between yourselves is a remedy for such frustrations.

Yeah, we are just waiting until we are on national television at Wembley for that one!

oh the fans, I thought he meant like Hales and Flanagan!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

just proved he knows nothing

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 7m7 minutes ago
    Spoke to Guy Luzon after the press conference. He felt team dropped too deep after goal, inviting pressure.

what was he expecting taking Harriott off for Gomez

I agree with you, we may not have the players to compete at the top half of the division but after 2 games its plain to see this manager/coach/whatever has no more to offer tactically than the previous two or our CEO for that matter.
  • Options

Who's got the most Facebook friends?!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    masicat said:

Was embarrassed to be a Charlton supporter when these tossers started the chant. New manager, second game ffs. Makes me question after 50 years what sort of mindless twats now run my club.

• Options

Agree that Vetokele was just as good a candidate to come off as Harriott.

The fans fall pretty low down my list of things to be embarrassed by at Charlton at the moment though.

At least Igor was running the channels and winning the odd header. Both were complete pony, however
  • Options
    You're
  • Options
    I think Igor thoroughly deserved to be hooked but unfortunately Watt looked just as poor when he came on. All too depressing for words.
  • Options
    Really sad thing is that the current owner's running of the club, on and off the field, has supporters turning on the team and each other. Agree that we have to support the club through thick and thin (and there's been a lot of thin in the past) but still people have a right to show their frustration. Luzon's problem is that he is perceived by a lot of fans as no more than an unsuitable puppet. If he can turn the club round then he will win the fans round, but he is not going to have the luxury of a honeymoon period.
  • Options
    Thankful to Roland for saving us but getting pretty bored with the whole Belgian-way thing. It's ludicrous to think that everything has to come with Belgian links to be successful. We are a joke club right now.