Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

You don't know what you're doing .

Comments

• kentred2 said:

masicat said:

Was there really a need to bring this up

Why when we win instead of celebrating the win, do we just get people trying to cause trouble.

we won lets just be happy

Absolutely there was. Those of us that are positive are sick and tired of the whingers. SO YES !!!
    Oh it must be so lovely to be you. All that positivity. Hard to wash all the sand out your hair though I expect.
    You hate the fact we won don't you! Even stated before the game you wanted us to lose ... Incredible.
  • edited February 2015
    There was no slagging off of the manager today by the fans, it was a brilliant atmosphere, and completely different from Tuesday nights which was toxic.

Roland's team selection was spot on today , although if I am going to pick holes KAG or Church should have been on the bench, Roland we still need to bring a hold up striker, but well done Roland for starting Tony Watt and Igor up front.
  • kentred2 said:

masicat said:

Was there really a need to bring this up

Why when we win instead of celebrating the win, do we just get people trying to cause trouble.

we won lets just be happy

Absolutely there was. Those of us that are positive are sick and tired of the whingers. SO YES !!!
    Oh it must be so lovely to be you. All that positivity. Hard to wash all the sand out your hair though I expect.
    Always positive. COYR.
  • Positivity will kill negativity. COYR....
  • masicat said:

Positivity will kill negativity. COYR....

Too right
  • Sorry masicat but I would still sack Luzon in the morning if I had the power to do so. That would be what I call a positive move to help counteract the negativity.
  • Good win but we still need 5 more to stay up. Confident?
  • Easy to get carried away with one win, but it now feels like there might be points available against Wigan and Huddersfield. Before today's game it was difficult to imagine where a win might come from. 4 wins and avoiding defeat at Millwall might be sufficient.

Henderson has to stay fit. If we go back to juggling inexperienced/inadequate keepers we'll be right back in trouble.

And Guy/Roland need to start taking tactical advice from Charlton Life. A senior keeper, drop Bikey and Buyens, play 442 - could have told you that weeks ago, said 10,000 Charlton supporters. I'll let Guy/Roland take the credit for Bulot though.
  • The team we started with today would have been picked by 90% of the regulars at the ground plus looking back on the match thread by 90% of the CL members.
    The only difference was Bulot or Harriott as Fred had not shown to much up to now but to be fair had not started in his best position.

So a head coach finally picks a team to try and win a game at home.

Both Powell and Peeters struggled at times to do this, but they didn't have a player like Tony Watt to call on.

Sound like the team were united more by JJ speech than Luzon.

I want Luzon to do well because the football team i love will be winning games.
    Maybe today he have finally worked out you must start with two strikers at home.
    he must Grow a pair and tell Roland that we need another striker on loan or else we will be in the brown stuff if/when Tony or Igor get a knock.

• Sponsored links:

• I think most of us have been worried Luzon. However he deserves full credit today. Picked a very positive team and got everything right. l am optimistic this isn't a one off
  • He gets it right if we win.
  • Bump

why

based on that day yes we all pretty much agreed he did not no what he was doing but for gods sake we have just won, why less than 5 minutes afterwards are you trying to cause trouble by bumping this thread

what is the point(unless you are obviously some keyboard warrior)
  • Calm down son.
  • Maybe the chant worked?
  • edited February 2015
    No worries policelady Pauline I've posted on the post-match views too. No need to get your knickers in such a twist!!
  • Sponsored links:

• No worries policelady Pauline I've posted on the post-match views too. No need to get your knickers in such a twist!!

I would just like u to explain, why less than 5 minutes after a win are u calling out supporters
    put it this way

when was the initial comment made: after we let a lead slip
    what happened in that game: Luzon made some questionable subs the last of which probably cost us the 2 points
    has anyone sung that song or made a comment saying he has no idea what he is doing in the past week: No
    why: because he has played Cousins in CM and Watt and Igor upfront together and the we have won the last 2 games as a result of that

so yes at the time the song was started and this thread was started you could say he did not no(plus to add on that he admitted until we played Watford he had never seen a championship match)

I just dont understand the point in calling supporters up on it now

if in a months time he makes a few bad decision No-one will come back to this thread and call you up on that
  • seth plum said:

He gets it right if we win.

Well done typing songs in the match thread, more impact tha. The manager
  • Enjoy it Paulie. My take on the 'digging' is that it was merely just banter. Chill out.
  • seth plum said:

He gets it right if we win.

Well done typing songs in the match thread, more impact tha. The manager
    I'm assuming this is a dig.

• Fancy bringing this up at a time of huge celebration. I hope this wasn't done to make some people look like idiots. Maybe he doesn't know what he's doing. Could be.

Just luck
    RD picks the team
    He just plays players in their right positions, surely that's simple?

I bet he walks off and doesn't wave to me again. Made me feel unloved last time.
  • edited February 2015
    masicat said:

Fancy bringing this up at a time of huge celebration. I hope this wasn't done to make some people look like idiots. Maybe he doesn't know what he's doing. Could be.

Just luck
    RD picks the team

I bet he walks off and doesn't wave to me again. Made me feel unloved last time.

Why is such a 'positive' supporter so determined pick a fight?
    Most of us get excited by Charlton winning because we support Charlton. You seem to get excited by Charlton winning so you can launch into your 'I told you so' routine.
    Weirdo.
  • Uboat said:

masicat said:

Fancy bringing this up at a time of huge celebration. I hope this wasn't done to make some people look like idiots. Maybe he doesn't know what he's doing. Could be.

Just luck
    RD picks the team

Why is such a 'positive' supporter so determined pick a fight?
    Most of us get excited by Charlton winning because we support Charlton. You seem to get excited by Charlton winning so you can launch into your 'I told you so' routine.
    Weirdo.

Assume you were a negative then? Your bang on, those of us who are sick of the bloody moaners are entitled to have our ' told you so' moments. I have two twats who sit behind me every game who without doubt could never enjoy a visit to Charlton unless they can bloody moan.

Weirdo? I'm not the one posting at 4am !
  • "We don't know what we are singing"
    Well done Guy, when I see the players all looking relaxed and happy just before getting on the team team bus Thursday evening for the game I had a good feeling we would get a result at Wigan. Any young manager who can take a team to the brink of champions league qualification must have something about him. Early days but the signs are looking good 8 goals in 3 games, keep up the good work.
    "Pauline doesn't know what his typing"
  • Bump

why

based on that day yes we all pretty much agreed he did not no what he was doing but for gods sake we have just won, why less than 5 minutes afterwards are you trying to cause trouble by bumping this thread

what is the point(unless you are obviously some keyboard warrior)
    The word you are looking for is 'know'.