Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

You don't know what you're doing .

Comments

• Options

Bump

why

based on that day yes we all pretty much agreed he did not no what he was doing but for gods sake we have just won, why less than 5 minutes afterwards are you trying to cause trouble by bumping this thread

what is the point(unless you are obviously some keyboard warrior)
    The word you are looking for is 'know'.
    A pointless comment but you made your point.
  • Options
    masicat said:

Uboat said:

masicat said:

Fancy bringing this up at a time of huge celebration. I hope this wasn't done to make some people look like idiots. Maybe he doesn't know what he's doing. Could be.

Just luck
    RD picks the team
    He just plays players in their right positions, surely that's simple?

I bet he walks off and doesn't wave to me again. Made me feel unloved last time.

Why is such a 'positive' supporter so determined pick a fight?
    Most of us get excited by Charlton winning because we support Charlton. You seem to get excited by Charlton winning so you can launch into your 'I told you so' routine.
    Weirdo.

Assume you were a negative then? Your bang on, those of us who are sick of the bloody moaners are entitled to have our ' told you so' moments. I have two twats who sit behind me every game who without doubt could never enjoy a visit to Charlton unless they can bloody moan.

Weirdo? I'm not the one posting at 4am !
    There you go again. You choose to use that term, not me. I don't like RD, but I do support Charlton.
    If you seriously believe that people like me don't want Charlton to win then you're an imbecile.
    If you know it's not true but choose to keep saying it then you are deliberately sowing discord for your own satisfaction, which makes you are dick.

Hope this lunchtime posting meets with your approval.
  • Options
    I'm a Weirdo because i support CAFC, When i could've been a cockney red like my
    older brother who i didn't convert until he was 28.
    Or my best mates at School who were Arsenal and Chelsea fans who tried to get me to watch their clubs when CAFC were away, went to Highbury a few times and felt nothing.

Guys we're all weirdo's but in a nice way.

To Uboat and Masicat:

We post when we like,
    We post when we like,
    We're Charlton Lifers we post when we like.
  • Options

masicat said:

Uboat said:

masicat said:

Fancy bringing this up at a time of huge celebration. I hope this wasn't done to make some people look like idiots. Maybe he doesn't know what he's doing. Could be.

Just luck
    RD picks the team
    He just plays players in their right positions, surely that's simple?

I bet he walks off and doesn't wave to me again. Made me feel unloved last time.

Why is such a 'positive' supporter so determined pick a fight?
    Most of us get excited by Charlton winning because we support Charlton. You seem to get excited by Charlton winning so you can launch into your 'I told you so' routine.
    Weirdo.

Assume you were a negative then? Your bang on, those of us who are sick of the bloody moaners are entitled to have our ' told you so' moments. I have two twats who sit behind me every game who without doubt could never enjoy a visit to Charlton unless they can bloody moan.

Weirdo? I'm not the one posting at 4am !
    Says the guy posting at 5.47am :smiley:

In Dubai........LOL
  • Options
    Lawrie Wilson CM
  • Options
    In fairness, the alternatives of LePoint, an unfit Diarra and moving Solly aren't great either.
  • Options
    Why is LePoint here?
  • Options
    WSS said:

Why is LePoint here?

Exactly. Probably not Luzon's choice.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Solly with Gomes RB - better
    unfit Diarra - better
    Lepoint - probably not too much better than wilson but at least he has played CM his whole career

Eagles - now there's an idea
    JBG and Harriott out wide -what a crazy idea that would be

wilson in CM when he has been AWFUL all year, do me a lemonade, guy has not a clue

• Options

WSS said:

Why is LePoint here?

Exactly. Probably not Luzon's choice.
    Well if Luzon doesn't start playing LePoint soon, Roland won't be happy.

And we all know what happens to managers when Roland isn't happy.
  • Options
    Someone turn a stone over?
  • Options
    masicat said:

Someone turn a stone over?

Que?
  • Options
    Why has it all gone Danny Dyer on here all of a sudden????
  • Options
    Leave it out for 1 night will you lot ffs
  • Options
    WSS said:

Why is LePoint here?

So STVV can sign him for nothing in the summer if it doesn't work out here.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

WSS said:

Why is LePoint here?

When
  • Options
    mrbligh said:

Lawrie Wilson CM

Have you seen how good he is there in training?
  • Options
    Scoham said:

WSS said:

Why is LePoint here?

What is strange is who DID choose him? It does not make any sense and I guess in training he does not impress. Is it the agent Dudan? Surely there are easier ways to get players for STVV? And cheaper?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wrong selection and formation in my opinion away from home to top of the table. We cant just expect to go out and play our own game regardless of opposition.

I do think managers need to be given a bit of slack when experimenting however, and maybe LW has been knowing on his door saying he wants to be given a chance. Not going to lose any sleep over getting nothing from the game. We haven't impacted too negatively on our goal diff, and hopefully Guy has learned a lesson about tactics and player selection.

Next game will say more about Guy than this one.
  • Options
    masicat said:

It would appear Mr Luzon does know what he's doing. Was just wondering how those who gave their tickets away are feeling tonight. Positivity will overcome negativity.

Can't argue with any of that!
  • Options
    kentred?
  • Options
    Uboat said:

We've had a brilliant day, so let's see if I can wind up some fellow fans and start a row.

I'll help you. I still want a new board of directors.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

We've had a brilliant day, so let's see if I can wind up some fellow fans and start a row.

unfortunately Masicat cant seem to do that, seems to write a new post on here everytime we win, and is always the first to do it
  • Options
    masicat said:

Uboat said:

unfortunately Masicat cant seem to do that, seems to write a new post on here everytime we win, and is always the first to do it
    Yep it's my thread. Jog on...
    as I have said before and now Uboat has said, why cant you just be happy we won, why do you have to come on here and try and cause arguments, was that song sung yesterday NO, when was the song sung: when he made subs that probably cost us 2 points

at the time it was deserved, now its not hence the reason its not being sung