Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

You don't know what you're doing .

Comments

• Options

There is literally no chance our team can look up to and respect Luzon. What kind of message does it send to the players when he takes off your top scorer and leaves a shit midfielder on upfront?

Which lead to a goal?
  • Options
    Addicted said:

Luzon, show us your squat. Luzon Luzon show us your squat.

I think it shows a bit of consideration for those in the first couple of rows myself...siddarn!!!
  • Options
    Ledge said:

masicat said:

Was embarrassed to be a Charlton supporter when these tossers started the chant. New manager, second game ffs. Makes me question after 50 years what sort of mindless twats now support my club.

bloke behind me in north lower was shouting "if it wasnt for the english you'd be german" ffs .
    To an Israeli ??
  • Options
    Is he wearing leggings?

Stupid sexy Luzon

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

There is literally no chance our team can look up to and respect Luzon. What kind of message does it send to the players when he takes off your top scorer and leaves a shit midfielder on upfront?

Which lead to a goal?
    Oh come on that was DESPITE the substitution, not BECAUSE of it. Keep clutching at straws.
  • Options

Addicted said:

I think it shows a bit of consideration for those in the first couple of rows myself...siddarn!!!
    I would be interested to hear a psychologists opinion. It looks a sign of submission to me.
  • Options

There is literally no chance our team can look up to and respect Luzon. What kind of message does it send to the players when he takes off your top scorer and leaves a shit midfielder on upfront? Think that along with other things may have just confirmed their suspicions that he's in too deep

He might be our top scorer but when did he last score? No facetious comments please!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

masicat said:

masicat said:

if the only thing you both can complain about after watching that shower is the fans you need to look at yourselves

no effort, players walking around like it was a training match, I may not have been going 50 years like you masicat its a bit hard when I am only 24, but I am still a Charlton fan and that today was not my team.

This is what the players see as they come out

was there any effort today, NO

Yep, and all this shit is the fault of a brand new manager in his second game? If anyone watching the game today wondered why Ventokele went off then they shouldn't be watching Football. To slag him off with a derogatory chant was not fair to him or the player coming on. Tossers every one.
    Really cant believe how naive you are, honestly after watching that all you can complain about is the fans

not the lack of effort by the players
    not the lack of tactical ability from the manager
    not the lack of a brain of the owner
    Yep. The football is shit, the players in the main are hopeless. The effort has been dreadful. I will say it again, THIS IS A MANAGER IN HIS SECOND GAME ! I posted about the chant to him in his second game. I wasn't commenting on anything else. Now, is that clearer?
    its not his 2nd game ever is management, he has a career in management, It dont matter if he has not managed here before, if that was needed why was he hired, BP had a great start to his career here despite having no Championship experience.

he has managed in Belgium's top flight, as well as the Champions League
    IT WAS HIS SECOND GAME WITH CHARLTON, HE DID NOT HAVE THE PRE-SEASON BOB HAD TO PREPARE THE TEAM NOR THE FRESHNESS OF A NEW SEASON...

I HAVE NOT READ THIS THREAD SINCE PAGE 1, SO I AM SORRY THIS IS SO LATE OF A RESPONSE OR IF ANYONE ON PAGE 2,3 OR 4 HAS ANSWERED THIS ALREADY :wink:
    Please stop whispering, Dazzler.

• Options

Addicted said:

Getting ready for eye-to-eye talks with our new free agent target man signing.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a clown. I can see us in a relegation battle and then news we will move from the valley as the final nail in the coffin
  • Options
    Been posted on here a number of times.
  • Options

if the only thing you both can complain about after watching that shower is the fans you need to look at yourselves

no effort, players walking around like it was a training match, I may not have been going 50 years like you masicat its a bit hard when I am only 24, but I am still a Charlton fan and that today was not my team.

This is what the players see as they come out

was there any effort today, NO

Looks like Iain Dowie forgot to take it with him!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2015
    Finally played two actual strikers up front and put other players in their natural positions and dropped a CB who clearly needs a psychologist and a CM who doesn't want to be here. Yeah clearly management genius.
    Sounded very much improved but one swallow and all that.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    masicat said:

I don't normally swear. Hang your fucking heads in shame.

Well done to everyone, a confident display and with everyone in their right positions and us taking our chances we looked a lot more like a proper Championship Football Club.

One swallow doesn't make a summer, think more people take it out on Luzon due to his puppet like nature than on his footballing credit, which was 'better' than Bob's with more experience.

Let's just enjoy the win and hope we repeat it next week and not repeat Tuesday!
  • Options
    Was there really a need to bring this up

Why when we win instead of celebrating the win, do we just get people trying to cause trouble.

we won lets just be happy
  • Options
    Our fans were first class from the 1st minute today.

Absolutely no need to call anyone out today.
  • Options

Why when we win instead of celebrating the win, do we just get people trying to cause trouble.

Absolutely there was. Those of us that are positive are sick and tired of the whingers. SO YES !!!
  • Options
    masicat said:

Was there re ally a need to bring this up

Absolutely there was. Those of us that are positive are sick and tired of the whingers. SO YES !!!
    And I said we would win 3-1 today, so what do I know ?
  • Options
    masicat said:

people only whinge when there is no effort from the players which there was today
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    One win will definitely change my opinion completely on the continued shambles that we've been for the last 3 months or so, Luzon 100% support.

Well done to the players for a good performance today and I guess credit to Luzon for being a bit more attacking and aggressive but I still think we are pretty shit. Even if we stay up (which we should have always done anyway), it won't change my opinion that it is nonsense that this guy is in charge.