Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

You don't know what you're doing .

Comments

• Options

masicat said:

Uboat said:

We've had a brilliant day, so let's see if I can wind up some fellow fans and start a row.

unfortunately Masicat cant seem to do that, seems to write a new post on here everytime we win, and is always the first to do it
    Yep it's my thread. Jog on...
    as I have said before and now Uboat has said, why cant you just be happy we won, why do you have to come on here and try and cause arguments, was that song sung yesterday NO, when was the song sung: when he made subs that probably cost us 2 points

at the time it was deserved, now its not hence the reason its not being sung
    No, it most certainly wasn't "deserved"
    What sort of mean, petulant attitude is that for a new manager of our club?
    It was pathetic.
    It wasn't Charlton.
    It wasn't the behaviour of a family club.
    And no amount of subsequent justification from the narrow minded children who chanted will alter that fact.

But I do agree with your point that we should ALL move on. Both sides should say Solly and move on, wiser and more compassionate.
    Song was sung after he himself said he had never watched a championship game, and he made some poor decisions during the game, IMO it was deserved at the time, since then he has proved he does no what he is doing

Bringing Cousins back into CM
    playing Watt and Vetokele
    Dropping Bikey
  • Options
    masicat said:

Uboat said:

We've had a brilliant day, so let's see if I can wind up some fellow fans and start a row.

unfortunately Masicat cant seem to do that, seems to write a new post on here everytime we win, and is always the first to do it
    'It's my thread'. I really hope you are under the age of 12, or that's just embarrassing.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

masicat said:

Uboat said:

'It's my thread'. I really hope you are under the age of 12, or that's just embarrassing.
    be careful you will have Yewtree after you
  • Options
    Uboat said:

masicat said:

Uboat said:

You got insomnia again?
  • Options
    masicat said:

Uboat said:

masicat said:

Uboat said:

You got insomnia again?
    Watching football on tv. I'm a football fan you see. You in Dubai again?
  • Options
    Uboat said:

masicat said:

Uboat said:

masicat said:

Uboat said:

You got insomnia again?
    Watching football on tv. I'm a football fan you see. You in Dubai again?</

No, was match sponsor today so Keston.
  • Options
    masicat said:

Uboat said:

masicat said:

Uboat said:

masicat said:

Uboat said:

You got insomnia again?
    Watching football on tv. I'm a football fan you see. You in Dubai again?</

No, was match sponsor today so Keston. </p>
    What time zone is that in?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Any charlton fan with any passion or life in them would have been disgusted with the 1st half against Norwich. Playing high balls to the one striker Igor was insane,
    playing Bulot out of position, that was the most frustrated in all my years of going down there.
    The fact since the second half of the Norwich game he have got it right can't take away the feeling he seemed well out of his depth and we were dropping like a stone.

The Brentford 3-0 and todays 3-0 were the most pro-active i have seen us under any of the last 4 coaches and at last we now play the ball to feet.

In my opinion and you can check out what i said since Brentford away if you don't play two strikers up front in the championship you don't know what your doing.

It help Johann and Bulot too as they have more people to pass to.

Luzon did kop too much too early but we were running out of time.

I take it Masicat you would of been happy to wait to April before you realized the Norwich 1st half would sent us down.

O sorry i forgot you have a Crystal ball,
    Masicat not always right.

Before you ask, i do have insomnia, so hello all you night birds.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    The man does deserve respect, with what he has done over the last four and a half matches. The last 2 home game are the best we have played in the championship since Curbs side got us up to the Prem.
    Did the chanting work ? hard to know but it focused his mind and he will win people over not just by getting results but i do love the crisp passing on the ground we played in these games. He had the baggage of being Roland man so that was also a handicap as so many folk were/are still not convinced on duchatelet Method.
    The last two home games will help Guy and Roland and might help Katrien as well plus most of the recent signing other than Lepoint so far,seem to be paying off.
    long may it last.

• Options
    Maybe the thread title should be corrected. Shows a bit of ignorance imho. Other than that, carry on.
  • Options
    Would he being so well if he didn't have Tony Watt?

;-)
  • Options
    We all know you need luck sometimes. I find the harder I work, the luckier I get.

The club including Guy have worked hard to turn things around on and off the pitch.

One of the biggest criticisms aimed at RD/KM was that their system didn't work and the inter - group transfer policy was a failure.

I would suggest that is nonsense - like it always was. Whatever system you have, success on the pitch depends on good players, good coaching, good tactical awareness and good motivation.

What I saw yesterday ticked all those boxes.

What has happened off the pitch also suggests things are being done right.

I understand there was a head of steam rising. Has been released? No not yet. Nothing short of good performances and a competitive team ready for next seasons assault will keep that at bay.

There are excellent players now in most positions in the team, and some positions are doubled up with decent players. In Watt we have a championship winning striker - if he plays like that every week. Will this team though be dismantled before the start of next season or will the main core of it survive. For me that is the key to the next 12 months or so.

Respect to those who protested/chanted It's your club as well as mine.
  • Options
    That silent majority AGAIN not making their point at the ground and saving it for internet message boards.

:wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Posts saying I don't like him because he gets animated sum that view up.

Not sure if that's for me, but I didn't say I don't like him because he gets animated, it's more that it makes it harder to take him seriously. What he does on the touchline is of no real importance I know, but if he spent the game calmly leaning on the dugout, watching us win 3-0 I would find that more reassuring for some reason.

Don't disagree with much of what you say though.
  • Options
    Forest are on a blinding run.
    Tuesday will be tough.
    I'd say quite a few goals in the game.
  • Options

Would he being so well if he didn't have Tony Watt?

;-)

Would Powell have done as well if he didn't have BWP or Kermogant.

Luzon is making use of the players at his disposal and it seems to be working.
  • Options
    After having polar opposite views to you in the last few week,
    can i just say that after reading your post of 12.46 pm ?

Masicat hit nail on head sometimes !
  • Options

7. The viral video, in my view was refreshing, forward thinking and almost certainly a one off. It was (pardon the pun) thinking outside the box.

Don't think you can give RD the credit for that one