Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2015/2016 Season Tickets ***Last Renewal Day TODAY ***

Comments

• Options
    Henry, Couldn't agree more Cabaret one of my top ten favourite films and the sentiment implied.
  • Options
    edited February 2015

So what are the chances of the club announcing something like adult season tickets in the North being £200 and in the East & West - £300. Match day prices at £15.

Not working out the figures (I'm sure somebody will just rip it to pieces), but a complete change in the dynamics to reduce prices considerably and attract larger attendances ?

The fact that existing seats will only be reserved to April 10th suggests a major change to me.

I think it's a mistake to believe £15 tickets would drive attendances. There have been plenty of £15 tickets in good seats available for most matches this season, yet there's little evidence it has done anything except reduce revenue. I did some work on flat-rate pricing of this kind in 2012 and although I think there is potential in the idea I didn't find it persuasive on balance. If you have people willing to pay £450-£500 for a season ticket for the best seats it's a bit bonkers to charge them less. In short price matters, but there are other many things that determine whether people want to come.
  • Options
    Have to be careful using electronic entrance if we are doing free/£25 ST's for U11's, could be a hell of a lot of U11 with beards and beer bellies at The Valley...
  • Options
    I think the one at Fulham had a flashing light when a concession ticket was used, a steward checks the ticket to see it is being used correctly.
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

I think the one at Fulham had a flashing light when a concession ticket was used, a steward checks the ticket to see it is being used correctly.

After yesterday's video, is the light red?
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

This has been abused at Millwall for years since they brought it in.
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

and ID them if they look about 13 rather than 10/11? Tricky one
  • Options
    But as a whole it'd be more cost effective, although it takes a little something out of the experience, only a tiny little something, but that feeling you get going to let's say Orient away, compared to the one you get going into the Emirates, it's all the little things like it that change the experience a bit.
  • Options
    Prices "frozen" - but higher than at the rate most people paid as based on post deadline.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Lot of club hate around here - bearing in mind nobody actually knows anything of what will be done or announced.

It's all Gash.

The club is out to get me.

Infanny ! Infanny ! The Club has got it infanny !

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/callum-harriott-franck-moussa-season-ticket-renewals-2346699.aspx

Hopefully no one gets Franck Moussa ordering their Season Ticket as its bound to disappear for a good couple of months ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2015

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/callum-harriott-franck-moussa-season-ticket-renewals-2346699.aspx

Hopefully no one gets Franck Moussa ordering their Season Ticket as its bound to disappear for a good couple of months ;)

Sweating the asset. No wonder Lawrie decided to go out on loan instead of helping out in the ticket office.

For the Fulham game Etheridge and Onyewa will be selling matchday programmes o/s Bartrams ;-)
  • Options

knee injury. it's a shame as I think he has something to offer but just hasn't got going this season. As for Harriott ......

• Options
    So, after making a firm commitment to myself that I would wait until at least August to review the close season departures and signings and then deciding whether or not to renew or buy on a match by match basis, I renewed mine and my sons STs this morning.

Not absolutely on a wave of new found optimism, despite the recent fantastic form and results. I still have reservations about Roland's business model but I renewed because I think Roland, Katrien and Guy have done enough now to earn my trust. They appear to have learned from earlier mistakes and communication has improved both in quantity and tone.

I am an optimist by nature and I am excited about the new season, but I also have a very real sense of having placed my trust in Roland and Katrien, in particular, to follow through on the fine words and make us a club to be admired again. Please don't let me (and about 12,000 others) down!
  • Options
    I was pleasantly surprised at how easy and useful the online renewal was, especially when purchasing for more than one person.

Sorted my 2 in 5 minut s last night
  • Options
    pay day tomorrow so will be renewing my 3 next week
  • Options
    Is an U11's ST only free when purchasing an adults ticket?

Reason I ask is that I sit in the family stand with 2 kids who are both U11 so unsure whether both are free or if I have to pay for one.
  • Options
    jamescafc said:

Is an U11's ST only free when purchasing an adults ticket?

Reason I ask is that I sit in the family stand with 2 kids who are both U11 so unsure whether both are free or if I have to pay for one.

Yes - only free when purchased with adult tkt

I think 1 will be free and 1 will cost you £25?, not 100% sure on that though
  • Options
    Can't they extend the deadline by 1 day so we can pay for our tickets from the winnings from peanuts national tips?
  • Options
    Following the release of Charlton's 2015/16 season-ticket prices over the weekend the club would like to take this opportunity to reiterate some of the key points for supporters surrounding next season’s campaign:

Season-ticket prices have been frozen at the post-early bird rate from 2014/15 to ensure that football remains affordable for the entire family.
    U11 season tickets are free in the Family Stand with a full paying adult (one full paying adult will receive one free U11 with the second U11 costing £25).
    U18 season tickets will cost £100 anywhere in the stadium which, for certain sections, will be a reduction in cost.
    From next season the club's new senior concessionary rate will be for fans aged 65 and over. However, supporters who are renewing a concession season ticket and are aged between 60 and 64 will still qualify for the concession rate. Any new season ticket buyers will need to be aged 65 and over to achieve this price rate.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-athletic-201516-season-ticket-information-2310568.aspx#gEp9Fw7jJwPsMHEY.99
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How much more will existing season ticket holders be after 10 April.Over 65 west stand lower price listed at present is £350.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    There is no early bird offer from what I read so prices should not increase (although I don't think the club has been very clear on that point so I may be wrong). You run the risk of not getting your old seat but there are thousands spare so should not be an issue.

Would have renewed mine already if I had received the paper form but the hassle of figuring out how to do it on line means I am not sure when I will get round to it.
  • Options

There is no early bird offer from what I read so prices should not increase (although I don't think the club has been very clear on that point so I may be wrong). You run the risk of not getting your old seat but there are thousands spare so should not be an issue.

Would have renewed mine already if I had received the paper form but the hassle of figuring out how to do it on line means I am not sure when I will get round to it.

The 'reminder' email I've just got from the club says:

"We have noticed that you have yet to renew your season ticket for the 2015/16 campaign and we wanted to make sure that you were aware of the renewal deadline on Friday, April 10th.

Once this deadline has passed season ticket prices will increase and all seats will be made available for general sale" (emphasis added)

• Options
    Done mine online ... very easy.
  • Options
    Done mine, Friday lunchtime on line.
    Receipt in post on Saturday.
  • Options

It's a piece of p*ss online. By far the easiest way.
  • Options
    Has anyone had the 'reciept' through the post ?
    Done mine about 3 weeks ago , got the confirmation email that it was in the 'que' and money taken ...
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Has anyone had the 'reciept' through the post ?
    Done mine about 3 weeks ago , got the confirmation email that it was in the 'que' and money taken ...

As posted above, done mine Friday lunchtime, had my receipt in the post on Saturday morning.
  • Options
    Done mine online over 2 weeks ago. First time I tried dont think the system was set up properly and it would'nt work, next day everything went through fine.
    North west corner, concession at £240 - bargain.
  • Options

It's a piece of p*ss online. By far the easiest way.
    Probably true, but with the paper copy I would just sit on the train on the way to work, complete and post. With the internet I have to figure it out and, more importantly, remember.