Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2015/2016 Season Tickets ***Last Renewal Day TODAY ***

12346»

Comments

• Options
    dickplumb said:

dickplumb said:

I have swallowed my pride and renewed my Season ticket. I can't cope without my fix of football. I can now shout at the Ref instead of my Wife.

You can still go without a season ticket :-)
    You know I didn't think of that, thank you for telling me.:-)

You're welcome :)
  • Options
    Got the credit card receipt through the post this morning, I don't recall them doing that in previous years for some reason?
  • Options

For those that have renewed online, did you get a confirmation email to say that it had gone through? I did mine yesterday but haven't had it confirmed yet.

I also renewed online on the 9th but still haven't received an email confirmation nor has my credit card been debited as of this morning - although I took a screenshot of the confirmation screen showing what seats I'd renewed plus a message saying "Thank you, your Season Ticket Renewal has been submitted and will be processed shortly".

However, I'm surprised that they're apparently in a position to go ahead with Season Ticket 'Swap Day' tomorrow when they clearly haven't processed all renewals from 2 days ago let alone those that renewed yesterday?:

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/swap-sunday-at-the-valley-ticket-office-this-weekend-2386139.aspx

• Options
    micks1950 said:

For those that have renewed online, did you get a confirmation email to say that it had gone through? I did mine yesterday but haven't had it confirmed yet.

I also renewed online on the 9th but still haven't received an email confirmation nor has my credit card been debited as of this morning - although I took a screenshot of the confirmation screen showing what seats I'd renewed plus a message saying "Thank you, your Season Ticket Renewal has been submitted and will be processed shortly".

However, I'm surprised that they're apparently in a position to go ahead with Season Ticket 'Swap Day' tomorrow when they clearly haven't processed all renewals from 2 days ago let alone those that renewed yesterday?:

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/swap-sunday-at-the-valley-ticket-office-this-weekend-2386139.aspx

I agree, it does seem a bit strange. Mine were ordered on Wednesday but nothing has been debited yet. I got the confirmation email though so at least I know it was registered.
  • Options

Got the credit card receipt through the post this morning, I don't recall them doing that in previous years for some reason?

Also received a receipt, don't recall that before
  • Options

micks1950 said:

I agree, it does seem a bit strange. Mine were ordered on Wednesday but nothing has been debited yet. I got the confirmation email though so at least I know it was registered.
    i would imagine by doing it online it removes your chosen seat from availability, until your payment goes through anyway!
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

micks1950 said:

i would imagine by doing it online it removes your chosen seat from availability, until your payment goes through anyway!
    Except as Airman has explained "All the online system does is look up the right price in a database and create a record of your input. It's not connected to the live ticketing system and doesn't process the transaction in real time". It seems it then generates a 'message' for Ticket Office staff who then have to process the transaction manually. It doesn't seem likely that they would remove the seat from availability for Season Ticket 'Swap Day' tomorrow without at the same time manually processing the payment transaction?

I think there's also another concern about the message/manual processing that Airman describes (that the club should probably advise people of when they use the current 'online' system), which is that there are 'messages' floating around in the system with peoples' full credit card details (including presumably the 3 digit security number) - when most 'online' payment systems use a separate secure system to process payments in 'real time'. Which is not to suggest that anyone connected with the Ticket Office or the club would deliberately do anything dishonest but it raises a question about how they can monitor who has had sight of those details or if they get lost or go astray?
  • Options
    So, the price did go up then. An extra £25 for my zone.
  • Options
    Zone: 1 (Purple) Adult £550.00 Over 65/U21 £405.00 U18 £100.00 U11 £50.00

Zone: 2 (Magenta) Adult £500.00 Over 65/U21 £375.00 U18 £100.00 U11 £50.00

Zone: 3 (Green) Adult £400.00 Over 65/U21 £300.00 U18 £100.00 U11 £50.00

Zone: 4 (Yellow) Adult £350.00 Over 65/U21 £265.00 U18 £100.00 U11 £50.00

Zone: 5 (Red) Adult £300.00 Over 65/U21 £225.00 U18 £100.00 U11 £50.00

Zone: 6 (Blue) Adult £200.00 Over 65/U21 £160.00 U18 £100.00 U11 £50.00

Zone: Family (Orange) Adult £300.00 Over 65/U21 £230.00 U18 £100.00 U11 £25.00

• Options
    I feel a little bit like Mr Pink in Reservoir Dogs having my seat in the Magenta Zone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Renewed online last Tuesday money taken out of my account to-day
  • Options
    Any sales numbers yet?
  • Options
    No doubt the 2016/17 renewals will be advertised as being "frozen" at these new higher prices then.
  • Options
    Simon E said:

No doubt the 2016/17 renewals will be advertised as being "frozen" at these new higher prices then.

Yup, next seasons pricing
  • Options
    Despite my petulant tantrum and giving my ST away, I renewed mine about a month ago....................... @RedPanda will be pleased. :neutral:
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Simon E said:

Yup, next seasons pricing
    Indeed. A good way to up the price by 25 quid each year i.e. the thick end of 10% whilst pretending its a bargain. Having said all that, my ST is still £125 cheaper at the new price than I paid 3 years ago. funny old world.
  • Options
    Simon E said:

But then they'll be for League One the Premier League, so the prices will no doubt change again...
  • Options

Simon E said:

But then they'll be for League One the Premier League, so the prices will no doubt change again...
    I'd love that to be the case :smiley: