Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2015/2016 Season Tickets ***Last Renewal Day TODAY ***

Comments

• Options

There is no early bird offer from what I read so prices should not increase (although I don't think the club has been very clear on that point so I may be wrong). You run the risk of not getting your old seat but there are thousands spare so should not be an issue.

Would have renewed mine already if I had received the paper form but the hassle of figuring out how to do it on line means I am not sure when I will get round to it.

It's a piece of p*ss online. By far the easiest way.
    Probably true, but with the paper copy I would just sit on the train on the way to work, complete and post. With the internet I have to figure it out and, more importantly, remember.
    If you are capable of logging on to your pc or whatever, and posting on here, renewing your season ticket online should be a piece of p!ss.
  • Options
    Prefer to ring up.

Done in a minute, you can sort out any issues/discounts and you know it's done.

But each to their own.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Decision time this week. I feel whole lot better than I did in February and inclined to renew now when I wasn't before. A few issues that I need to square with myself:

1. Despite current upturn (Saturday excepted) I still have a sneaking feeling that everything may not be entirely all that it seems moving forward. I'd like, as in previous years, to have a little time over the summer to see how things pan out before taking a final decision.

2. Money is a bit tight as I'm between jobs. That makes the early bird price attractive in one sense but I feel a bit held to ransom this year by the fact that I'll lose my seat/risk losing my seat after the early bird date rather than in the summer. I know there are plenty of seats but I like the one I have and being a front row seat it is likely to be in demand. Just a little thing but a sneaky move by the club IMHO and I don't like it.

Will be interesting to hear how sales have gone after Friday if anyone is ITK.
  • Options

Decision time this week. I feel whole lot better than I did in February and inclined to renew now when I wasn't before. A few issues that I need to square with myself:

1. Despite current upturn (Saturday excepted) I still have a sneaking feeling that everything may not be entirely all that it seems moving forward. I'd like, as in previous years, to have a little time over the summer to see how things pan out before taking a final decision.

2. Money is a bit right as I'm between jobs. That makes the early bird price attractive in one sense but I feel a bit held to ransom this year by the fact that I'll lose my seat/risk losing my seat after the early bird date rather than in the summer. I know there are plenty of seats but I like the one I have and being a front row seat it is likely to be in demand. Just a little thing but a sneaky move by the club IMHO and I don't like it.

Agree with much of this. To renew this time is out of habit and a wider loyalty to the South East London institution that we are as much as anything. If the regime see season ticket sales as validation for their approach then in my case at least they are wrong. I will likely renew despite rather than because.

• Options
    It will be interesting to know the season ticket holder count for next season compared to this.

Out of interest, does anybody know how many we do have?
  • Options
    Just done it online, so so simple.
    Only need to enter your con number. VG discount added too.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

2. Money is a bit right as I'm between jobs. That makes the early bird price attractive in one sense but I feel a bit held to ransom this year by the fact that I'll lose my seat/risk losing my seat after the early bird date rather than in the summer. I know there are plenty of seats but I like the one I have and being a front row seat it is likely to be in demand. Just a little thing but a sneaky move by the club IMHO and I don't like it.

Agree with much of this. To renew this time is out of habit and a wider loyalty to the South East London institution that we are as much as anything. If the regime see season ticket sales as validation for their approach then in my case at least they are wrong. I will likely renew despite rather than because.

Don't. If you don't support the time, don't renew.

I'm sick of the negative energy this attitude brings to the club.

I'm sure the club would prefer supporters who cheer on the team, than the "you don't know what you're doing!" Brigade.
  • Options
    'Support the time'? Do you mean 'this' time?
    I agree with you about the clubs preferences, but the club also want our money to 'build a better future together'.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

I agree with you about the clubs preferences, but the club also want our money to 'build a better future together'.

No. I meant "team". Auto correct took over.
  • Options
    Fair enough, my auto correct does that too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It will be interesting to know the season ticket holder count for next season compared to this.

I renewed last week. I'll probably always renew. I never miss a home game. Why wouldn't I ?
  • Options
    I have swallowed my pride and renewed my Season ticket. I can't cope without my fix of football. I can now shout at the Ref instead of my Wife.
  • Options
    What time does the ticket office close on Thursday ? Is it still half day opening ?
    Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    Operating hours for the Ticket Office and 03330 14 44 44* hotline are currently 9am-5pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, 9am -1pm Thursday and 10am-1pm on away match Saturdays - closed Sundays. The Ticket Office will open from 10am until half time on home matchday Saturdays where the kick-off is at 3pm, while the hotline will continue to operate its regular 10am-1pm hours.
  • Options
    Thanks CE
  • Options
    Renewed mine over the phone in the week. Have moved from Family Stand to Block Q of the West Upper. Anyone else taking advantage of the cheaper seats in those areas?
  • Options
    Renewed mine, my sons and my grandsons without hesitation. Did this online for first time. Couldn't be simpler all discounts allowed for in the price shown and immediate detailed email confirmation from the Club.
  • Options
    Decided to finally give it a miss after 17 years of renewing. We shared a ticket between us this season to keep the Father-in-law company but he's had enough despite the recent upturn in form.
    It also means we can select games and go up in a group of four. If things are going really well we can always get half season tickets. We were going to move seats anyway due to the opening of Crossbars at HT.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

I have swallowed my pride and renewed my Season ticket. I can't cope without my fix of football. I can now shout at the Ref instead of my Wife.

You can still go without a season ticket :-)
  • Options
    I'm not renewing my seat after 40 years ... I'm moving from NW Upper to Block J West Stand. I think it's a better seat and it's fifty quid cheaper!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

They were very coy about it in the summer. In the past there have always been plenty of articles on the website saying "we're only 100 short of 11,000 season tickets sold" etc, last summer it was more a case of "season tickets are selling well", "sales are encouraging", etc, no figures quoted that I recall though.
  • Options
    11,000 13/14.
    10,000 14/15, was my understanding.
  • Options

seth plum said:

Don't. If you don't support the time, don't renew.

I'm sick of the negative energy this attitude brings to the club.

I'm sure the club would prefer supporters who cheer on the team, than the "you don't know what you're doing!" Brigade.

seth plum said:

No. I meant "team". Auto correct took over.
    Since we're talking about renewing for next season part of the problem is that we don't know who the 'team' will be. And while that's true for most clubs Duchatelet probably has more 'form' than most owners when it comes to selling his best and therefore most valuable players....?

I will be and always was going to renew - I like my seat and support the club - but I won't be doing so until 'deadline' day I prefer the money to be in my account for as long as possible. Although depending on sales could that 'deadline' be extended again like last season....?

• Options
    Easter Monday = Season Ticket Renewal Day - done :smiley:
  • Options
    Sadly not renewing, due to a range of circumstances. I don't know when I last broke even, but it will just not be worth it next year. I'll miss sitting with my little group, but if no-one else gets allocated my seat I will hopefully be able to buy it on a match by match basis.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Will not be renewing mine +3 others for various reasons.

Will still attend a few home games, but am hoping to attend 10-15 away games.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Tomorrow is the last day to renew, at existing prices and to guarantee your existing seat. They have said prices will rise.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/one-day-to-go-book-online-until-midnight-friday-2385384.aspx
  • Options
    Renewed this morning for me and one of my lads.
    There is of course some speculation about the next season (isn't there always) but I can't see that in itself as a justification for not renewing. I can only be in or out - not somewhere in the middle.
    Probably won't be able to attend all the games (much like this season) due to other commitments but should pretty much break even.
  • Options
    Not renewing before the deadline, just can't justify the cost at the moment.

Fair amount of money for not a whole lot of enjoyment this year.
  • Options
    edited April 2015

Tomorrow is the last day to renew, at existing prices and to guarantee your existing seat. They have said prices will rise.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/one-day-to-go-book-online-until-midnight-friday-2385384.aspx

Yes, but the wording leaves a get out: "Fans are reminded that prices will increase after April 10th" The first day of the season is 8th August and that's after 10th April.
    BTW 17th June is the "fixture release day".
    ETA: And the festive fixtures are on 26th and 28th December and 2nd January with the play-off final on 28th May.