Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2015/2016 Season Tickets ***Last Renewal Day TODAY ***

Comments

• Options

11,000 13/14.
    10,000 14/15, was my understanding.

11,300 in 12/13.

May or may not have got to 10,000 last season - the club said it did but may have added in comps to get there.. The drop reflected the price increases.

I believe there was a further drop for this season, despite the pricing, so probably about 9,500 for 14/15. But it depends what you count.
  • Options

dickplumb said:

I have swallowed my pride and renewed my Season ticket. I can't cope without my fix of football. I can now shout at the Ref instead of my Wife.

You can still go without a season ticket :-)
    You know I didn't think of that, thank you for telling me.:-)

• Options
    Renewed this morning and they said the prices will be increased significantly after tomorrow's deadline.
  • Options

Just done it online, so so simple.
    Only need to enter your con number. VG discount added too.

I couldn't see anything about the VG discount.
  • Options
    Nadou said:

My VIP and VG discounts were automatically factored into the price I paid when I did it online. They weren't mentioned anywhere but the price was correct.
  • Options
    Peter_G said:

Nadou said:

My VIP and VG discounts were automatically factored into the price I paid when I did it online. They weren't mentioned anywhere but the price was correct.
    Yes VG discount was definitely included automatically. Could tell because one of our tickets was £15 cheaper than other.
    Couldn't have been easier to do - just need your number and credit card. Well done ticket Office!

• Options
    They definitely improved the online system, it's still a bit creaky but better...
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Tomorrow is the last day to renew, at existing prices and to guarantee your existing seat. They have said prices will rise.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/one-day-to-go-book-online-until-midnight-friday-2385384.aspx

Yes, but the wording leaves a get out: "Fans are reminded that prices will increase after April 10th" The first day of the season is 8th August and that's after 10th April.
    BTW 17th June is the "fixture release day".
    ETA: And the festive fixtures are on 26th and 28th December and 2nd January with the play-off final on 28th May.
    What's the date for our promotion party at Preston away?
  • Options

seth plum said:

Decision time this week. I feel whole lot better than I did in February and inclined to renew now when I wasn't before. A few issues that I need to square with myself:

1. Despite current upturn (Saturday excepted) I still have a sneaking feeling that everything may not be entirely all that it seems moving forward. I'd like, as in previous years, to have a little time over the summer to see how things pan out before taking a final decision.

2. Money is a bit right as I'm between jobs. That makes the early bird price attractive in one sense but I feel a bit held to ransom this year by the fact that I'll lose my seat/risk losing my seat after the early bird date rather than in the summer. I know there are plenty of seats but I like the one I have and being a front row seat it is likely to be in demand. Just a little thing but a sneaky move by the club IMHO and I don't like it.

Will be interesting to hear how sales have gone after Friday if anyone is ITK.

Agree with much of this. To renew this time is out of habit and a wider loyalty to the South East London institution that we are as much as anything. If the regime see season ticket sales as validation for their approach then in my case at least they are wrong. I will likely renew despite rather than because.

Don't. If you don't support the time, don't renew.

I'm sick of the negative energy this attitude brings to the club.

I'm sure the club would prefer supporters who cheer on the team, than the "you don't know what you're doing!" Brigade.
    Im sure the club will welcome all support if the club take a positive stance and deliver positive football supporters will get behind them whatever.
    Look forward to hearing the roar from the East Stnd next season! :smiley:
  • Options
    Renewed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yup renewed... Just got a Mortgage but life wouldnt be the same without Charlton
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    All done for another year. phones sounded busy in background but waited just 1-2 mins on Option 6.

Anyone from club reading in, was dealt with by Nancy who gave excellent customer service.

• Options

All done for another year. phones sounded busy in background but waited just 1-2 mins on Option 6.

Anyone from club reading in, was dealt with by Nancy who gave excellent customer service.

Indeed Nancy really went the extra mile to help me get three seats in a row and my 7 year old daughter her first season ticket. Excellent customer service!
  • Options
    Rang yesterday and renewed both of ours and actually got thanked for renewing...
  • Options
    is Nancy the young blonde girl?
  • Options
    no
  • Options
    For those that have renewed online, did you get a confirmation email to say that it had gone through? I did mine yesterday but haven't had it confirmed yet.
  • Options
    Yes - I think it came through the next day, I think. We renewed a few weeks ago, so the system would have been under less pressure then
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks Blucher for your response. I'll give it another 24 hours then.
  • Options

Thanks Blucher for your response. I'll give it another 24 hours then.

I renewed Wednesday and have had no email yet and money hasn't been taken yet either.
  • Options

For those that have renewed online, did you get a confirmation email to say that it had gone through? I did mine yesterday but haven't had it confirmed yet.

My email came through in a matter of minutes.

However it was the initial one that said they had my renewal form. There was no credit card check when I submitted and I have no pending payments so I'm guessing that they are going to print the forms off and then take the payments manually. I wonder what happens if my credit card is declined (as I've put the wrong number in or something) and they don't discover this until after today?
  • Options
    Peter_G said:

Nadou said:

Mine wasn't. But I rang VG office and the very helpful Sharron got in touch with the Ticket Office and sorted it out for me.
  • Options
    edited April 2015

My email came through in a matter of minutes.

However it was the initial one that said they had my renewal form. There was no credit card check when I submitted and I have no pending payments so I'm guessing that they are going to print the forms off and then take the payments manually. I wonder what happens if my credit card is declined (as I've put the wrong number in or something) and they don't discover this until after today?
    They'll contact you. It's their problem. All the online system does is look up the right price in a database and create a record of your input. It's not connected to the live ticketing system and doesn't process the transaction in real time. It works very well for the customer as long as nothing goes awry with the details provided, but does create a load of unnecessary work for staff.

This is essentially the set-up at the club from pre-2005. The previous regime abandoned the upgrade to the later system, presumably to avoid paying for it, and reverted to the simpler but very basic original system. Hence you haven't been able to choose match seats online for two years. All it really does is send staff a message that someone wants to buy a ticket.

I'm sure this will all be swept away by next season, so in future it won't be a problem.
  • Options

Yes, next day
  • Options
    Renewed
  • Options
    renewed 2 today, got instant confirmation by email.

i would be absolutely bricking it now if i'd have renewed and not got such quick confirmation.
  • Options

is Nancy the young blonde girl?

no

Cheeky !
  • Options
    Completed our two online today. Went for the the 4 month payment option again, very easy process. Thought I'd get hit for the £16 fee for both but only charged once for the transaction. Happy.