Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I love Tony Watt

Comments

• Options
    He can't be that good. He played for Celtic as we know from the football experts on here, Scottish football is shite.
  • Options

Man, what a breath of fresh air.

I'm really can't think I have seen a Charlton striker similar to him before, the closest I can say is probably a better quality version of Martin Pringle, does anyone else get that?

Direct, makes things happen, scores goals, and so far doesn't seem selfish. Squared for Igor in the first half which sadly proved to me that Igor is not the next Defoe.

Loving seeing Watt play, and hope it's not a flash in the pan. Some seemed to slag him off when we signed him, but gawd knows what they saw to come to that conclusion.

You Watt, You Watt, You Watt You Watt You Watt !

Wasn't at the game today as I'm away in America with work, but I knew there was a player I was trying to put my finger on as to who he reminded me of - and Martin Pringle is it.

Has a quick turn of pace for someone so tall, and seems to have very good control of the ball in situations where you don't expect him to be able to. Even a little bit 'jammy' in some ways, but he just has an awkward style that many defenders will struggle to keep up with.
  • Options
    Pasty Aguero. Absolute quality player. When Eagles gets a run too in the midfield they are going to be lethal for us.
  • Options

If he wants to shag my wife on the centre circle, let him.

That's funny, the number she gave me had 6 more digits. She must have had me on a windup!
  • Options
    Best striker since Andy Hunt.
  • Options

Pasty Aguero. Absolute quality player. When Eagles gets a run too in the midfield they are going to be lethal for us.

He's Scottish. You mean Pastie Aguero ;-)

Class whatever the language.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And he played for Celtic. That'll upset the loyal idiots. :-)
  • Options
    He is twinkle-toed - but can we keep him our secret, for a while, please! Tony you are breathtaking!
  • Options
    Tony Watt. He's got the lot......
  • Options

If he wants to shag my wife on the centre circle, let him.

You are soooooo classy!
  • Options
    How long have we got him for? How long before he's sold?
  • Options
    Enjoy watching him for the rest of the season.

Roland needs to get his investment in the club back somehow.......
  • Options
    edited February 2015

Could tell after about 5 minutes of his debut just how good he is. Already my favourite player, a class act.

Second that. After his debut I said he could become a cult figure down here. Fans seemed to take to him instantly. Add that to the fact he is mustard. Happy days.
  • Options
    Better than yann?
  • Options

Better than yann?

Not yet, no way. Could prove to be yet though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Better than yann?

If he's consistent then yes! Remember he is only 21 so has room to grow too, could be exciting to watch!
  • Options
    Look forward to seeing him for myself next season, hopefully we can get some good seasons from him
  • Options
    Best all round striker I've seen! Just gas so much more to his game than igor or even Bent!

Him alongside Yann is the dream! (Possibly a wet one?)

Yes I know move on....
  • Options

Better than yann?

Totally different style. Faster, more direct than Yann, just as clever though. If TW carries on like this he will become one of our all time striking heroes alongside Summers, Firmani, Hales, Mendonca, Hunt and Yann. Great relationship with the fans too - he seems to love us as much as we do him.
  • Options

Better than yann?

I hope these guys are still at the valley next season.

Please!
  • Options
    Reminded me of the Australian that played for Leeds. Alcohol is prevented the grey cells from fully operating but I think his surname began with V
  • Options
    Viduka