Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I love Tony Watt

Comments

• Options
    I love Tony Watt,
    Stick another goal
    In the jukebox baby.

That knee looks shot.
  • Options
    Just short of a goal/winner at the Den to being a God in my eyes.
  • Options
    Yann who?
  • Options

Yann who?

Please don't swear
  • Options
    Thats a tattoo on his knee,it goes all the way down his leg.Not his actual knee in pieces dont worry.
  • Options
    Know I should ignore it because its the BBC but when Tony Watt was subbed last night, the BBC commentary said that it was because of injury...

Can anyone confirm?
  • Options
    Granpa said:

The sight of Tony giving his shirt to a youngster in a wheelchair, was wonderful for me. If this is really a lad with an attitude, then I like his attitude. A far cry from some of the behaviour from some of the people like Suarez we see.

Maybe that is whats wrong with his attitude... to the newspapers he seems a boring, caring lad who dont create any problems for him so they hate him for not helping to fill their pages!!
  • Options
    Tony does appear to limp most matches.
    Igor appears to limp or be in pain most matches.
    Yann always had some pain or injury when he played for CAFC.
    Strikers tend to take a few hits so hopefully both Igor and Tony
    will be back together on Saturday.
    Well done Simon for scoring against Blackpool, you always give 100%
    I just don't think it makes you a championship strikers when you score your 1st goal in March. He had so many chances in the team last season and could not deliver.
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Thats a tattoo on his knee,it goes all the way down his leg.Not his actual knee in pieces dont worry.

Thanks for the info m8.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Church on Tony Watt: "He’s an absolute specimen. He hasn’t got a lot upstairs - but he’s got great quality with his feet!"
    Church: "Tony can be whatever he wants to be. He’s only 21 - he’s strong, quick."
  • Options
    Granpa said:

The sight of Tony giving his shirt to a youngster in a wheelchair, was wonderful for me. If this is really a lad with an attitude, then I like his attitude. A far cry from some of the behaviour from some of the people like Suarez we see.

Also did the same at Wolves.
  • Options
    Setting up the third goal when he was running on empty, but pure willpower carried him on, is an addition to the brilliant watt vignettes we're building up. Even when being substituted his attitude was almost like 'even if my body can't hack it, my heart can'.
    I love the way he can take a hit too, almost inviting it, and how he is determined, when receiving the ball, to make the most difficult turn he can, that would be least expected by a defender.
    I wonder if it is possible for him to get even 5 to 10% fitter in the future, because as he is, he is terrific, if he were even fitter and stronger, most defences in this league won't be able to handle him.
  • Options
    Brilliant when he has defenders on the back foot. Always feel confident that he is going to turn someone or drift past them. Great work for the third goal today.
  • Options
    The lad has such determination. For that 3rd goal he just went for it. Great player to watch and hope he stays.
  • Options
    Monster <3
  • Options
    Anyone else think he looked a bit pissed off today? Don't know why but just felt he was annoyed from the start
  • Options
    We'll have to edit the title to Simon Church soon
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:

Setting up the third goal when he was running on empty, but pure willpower carried him on, is an addition to the brilliant watt vignettes we're building up. Even when being substituted his attitude was almost like 'even if my body can't hack it, my heart can'.
    I love the way he can take a hit too, almost inviting it, and how he is determined, when receiving the ball, to make the most difficult turn he can, that would be least expected by a defender.
    I wonder if it is possible for him to get even 5 to 10% fitter in the future, because as he is, he is terrific, if he were even fitter and stronger, most defences in this league won't be able to handle him.

No worries about that - like many of the players to sign for us in the last 12 months he's aged 21-24 so he's going to get stronger and more experienced. Cousins, Gudmundsso, Vetokele and Watt are all on the up And signed for 2015-16.
    Add Gomez, Solly and Fox and our future is looking good.
  • Options
    Tony Watt missed an absolute shocker that Harry's mum would have scored.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Dazzler21 said:

Tony Watt missed an absolute shocker that Harry's mum would have scored.

You are out of order Dazzler ?
    Harry's wife Sandra would have scored it, not his Mum.

I'm a great advocate in direct action so after my chats with Katrien and Guy who are both implementing my views (who's idea do you think it was to get more people in the box when we attack ? )
    So on Seeing Tony Watt in Crossbars after the game shock his hand on the way out and told him thank you for bring excitement back to the valley, and would he mind having early nights leading up to the Millwall game. He said he's really enjoying his football but as he's only 21, i don't think the early nights will happen.

The chat with Guy when he came off the field was comedy gold,
    One of the Reading lads was going to kick him into next week to make up for his mate being sent off. Guy just made the decision in time, even thou tony didn't seem to agree at first. The friendly boot up the backside shows their now good for each other.

Let's enjoy every game Tony plays for us because we're CAFC fans we are used to good things ending too soon.

• Options
    Less than a week until our Tony rips the Spanners a new one!
  • Options
    If he scores today will his hero status become cemented already?
  • Options
    Gotta love him. Hope he stays fit and out of trouble in the summer. It'll be very interesting to see how he goes next season if he does.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Good interview with Watt in todays SLP.

"We could be winning the league by 50 points but beating Millwall would still mean more to a lot of our fans"

The man understands
  • Options
    Sir Tony Watt.