Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent CCC 2015

Comments

• Options
    386 all out

Stevens 5-88
    Coles 4-87
  • Options
    46-2

D B-D and Key out
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    86-3

Nash a gonna

Denly still there on 25 (79)
  • Options
    127-3

Denly 42* Northeast 28*
  • Options
    155-3 Bad light stopped play

Denly 56*
    Northeast 38*
  • Options
    Think my rain dance tonight is paying off....
  • Options

By the looks of the forecast, Fanny, you run out of steam by about lunchtime tomorrow.
  • Options
    Nah, got a platform now. Looking for the win. Leics will crumble.
  • Options

By the looks of the forecast, Fanny, you run out of steam by about lunchtime tomorrow.
    You've less puff then I gave you credit for. Play due to start at 11.15
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    193-3 gone past century partnership.
  • Options
    so what's the views? have we had a tough start or will it be a very long season and is key past it? thank god we have stevens.
  • Options
    Key should have gone two years ago. Will be long season.
  • Options
    But we must finish above Essex.
  • Options

so what's the views? have we had a tough start or will it be a very long season and is key past it? thank god we have stevens.

Think it's too early to judge really. Essex first up was a tough start purely because of the pitch, and they got the best use out of it with it flattening as the game went on. Then Lancashire are a very good team, so yes I would say it was a tough start.

A lot of our batsmen are getting starts so hopefully they start converting some of these and we start posting some good totals.
  • Options
    Denly must be of Aussie descent - out for 87.

227-4 and 159 behind.

Northeast 71* and the one consistent batsman for us this season with 250 plus runs this season from five innings.
  • Options

227-4 and 159 behind.

Northeast 71* and the one consistent batsman for us this season with 250 plus runs this season from five innings.

Hopefully we will avoid the follow on then.....
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    LenGlover said:

227-4 and 159 behind.

Hopefully we will avoid the follow on then.....
    We have but probably only just. Northeast (84) and Stevens (23) both go with the score on 257.
  • Options
    Swiftly followed by Coles.

261-7 and still 125 behind.
  • Options
    And now Billings
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    4 wickets for 4 runs
  • Options

I'm just glad there is no division 3
  • Options
    Kent 268 all out in 90.5 overs
  • Options
    Last six wickets fell for 11 runs. Even by our standards that is pretty dreadful,
  • Options

Last six wickets fell for 11 runs. Even by our standards that is pretty dreadful,

And I thought I was being facetious with my follow on comment!
  • Options
    Pitch suddenly seems to be a minefield Leicester 81 for 5, chances of Kent making 200 in the final innings NIL. 3 games in and the first class season looking even worse than last year, no stickability in the batting and no discipline in the bowling is going to make for a worse showing than even Leicestershire managed in 2014.
  • Options
    We'll do alright. Skittle Leics for under 120 and we'll chase the difference. ;-)
  • Options
    Now effective 215-7

Crumbling I tell thee.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Now effective 215-7

Crumbling I tell thee.

Time for the usual tailenders' partnership....
  • Options
    301 ahead now....