Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent CCC 2015

Comments

• Options
    134-5

Porter out for 14 from 85 balls @MrOneLung
  • Options
    170-5 at lunch.
  • Options
    What you don't wanna be doing in these low scoring games is conceding 31 extras whilst your oppo chase less than 200.
    Being an Essex fan I'm not complaining. This is a match that only Essex could now possibly lose.
  • Options

134-5

Porter out for 14 from 85 balls @MrOneLung

Standing ovation apparently.

the commentators kept saying that whilst the scorecard won’t show it this has been a great innings!!

Now, please collapse Essex.
  • Options
    A great innings by Foster 80* as Essex win by 5 wickets, quite out of context with the other batting, unless the pitch got easier on Day 3.
  • Options
    Should be docked 20 points for that pitch.
  • Options
    Not sure if its the pitches fault. Essex's batting has been crap for years irrespective of where we play. Well done to Porter though... Quality performance
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Lancashire 136-2 off 40 overs.

Edit 136-3

Coles 2-39
    Riley 1-4

• Options
    Need a lucky update AA !!!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Need a lucky update AA !!!

201-3 :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lets face facts Kent fans, we are in for another long disappointing season with Darren Stevens covering up our overall weakness. I think Sam Billings will also have a great season, that aside.....
  • Options
    With my mind, I have the power to stop buses:

211-4

Coles with a third wicket.
  • Options

With my mind, I have the power to stop buses:

211-4

Coles with a third wicket.

It is No coincidence that charltons fall from grace coincided with not being able to have a lucky cigarette in the ground.
  • Options
    Time for another post from me:

260-4
  • Options
    286-5

One for Claydon
  • Options
    317-5 at close
  • Options
    Meanwhile, there has been a quite remarkable last wicket partnership between Oliver Robinson and Matthew Hobden for Sussex against Surrey.

Coming together with the score at 171-9 the pair almost doubled the total in taking it to 335. Hobden made an undefeated 65 but perhaps the interesting one for us Kent fans is Robinson who made 110 off 112 balls on what is his county championship debut.

Not to be confused with the 16 year old former Sidcup CC and current Bexley CC and Kent scholar of the same name, Robinson is the step son of current England assistant coach and former Kent player and coach, Paul Farbrace. Robinson too came through the Kent all age system but left his home county for the north when Farbrace moved to Yorkshire.

Under somewhat of a cloud, Robinson was then sacked by Yorkshire in the middle of last season by what they called "a number of unprofessional actions". Following short spells in the Hants and Essex 2nd X1s he was duly picked up by Sussex.

Robinson is still only 21 so who knows he might do a Matt Coles and return home.
  • Options

317-5 at close

I knew I was good but didn't know I was that good. Stevens takes a wicket with the first ball of the day.

317-6
  • Options

317-5 at close

I knew I was good but didn't know I was that good. Stevens takes a wicket with the first ball of the day.

317-6
    Great stuff !

Keep those updates coming, please, AA

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    354-7

One for Thomas.
  • Options
    Time for a wicket 381-7
  • Options
    399-8

Claydon gets a second (Davies for 99)
  • Options
    440-9

Claydon with at third wicket
  • Options
    All out 444
  • Options
    Quadruple Nelson.

David Shepherd (God bless him) would be hopping around for all he is worth!
  • Options
    David Shepherd as umpire was worth the entrance money on his own......don't make them like that anymore.
  • Options
    Given my powers it would be foolish of me to post something like "D B-D and Denly are seemingly playing the Lancs opening bowlers including one Peter Siddle with ease and are 34-0 off 8 overs".

So I'm not going to.
  • Options
    As a postscript to the Lancs innings, Sam Billings took a very healthy six catches.
  • Options
    68-1

D B-D out for 28