Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bulot & Buyens - What are our chances on keeping them?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Seems very grounded but judging by that interview I think we've seen the last of Yoni.
  • Options

would have seen him with 19 goals this season, and would turn a few more heads in the Prem ;)

If he'd scored them all! Love him but I reckon he's got a penalty miss in him
  • Options

Seems very grounded but judging by that interview I think we've seen the last of Yoni.

"I think maybe the owner has something in mind if I agree with it. At the moment I think I'm going to do one more year of my contract and at the end of that I'm free to go where I want to go."

It seems 'the owner' does not want him to play for Charlton but move him elsewhere..............and therein lies a major problem we are experiencing.
  • Options
    If we'd have started the season with both of these I think it could have made all the difference...
  • Options
    Both exactly what we need at the moment - a bit of creativity!
  • Options
    edited March 2016

If we'd have started the season with both of these I think it could have made all the difference...

Don't you know it's all down to bad luck and injuries? Nothing to do with the player policy.
    Most of us mere mortals would agree with you though. Although I never really felt that Bulot wanted to be here and wasn't gping to stay whatever happened or he was offered, so I believe he is one of the very rare instances where the club are probably not to blame.
  • Options
    How we ended up letting Bulot go is beyond me - money presumably? A left sided player, with a high work rate, whom could score goals and we let him drift away - what a waste.

I think that I am right in saying that Buyens was keen to go back to Belgium, so he is a different matter.
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Don't you know it's all down to bad luck and injuries? Nothing to do with the player policy.
    Most of us mere mortals would agree with you though. Although I never really felt that Bulot wanted to be here and wasn't gping to stay whatever happened or he was offered, so I believe he is one of the very rare instances where the club are probably not to blame.
    Agreed. On Bulot read the thread, he made it clear he wanted to stay, I certainly got that impression at the time... Buyens was another matter. I remember him saying he loved the championship and the competitiveness of the league but he wanted to be nearer home so was returning to Belgium.
  • Options
    It seemed like Bulot was really loved by the fans by the end of the season, is that true? When I was there in Nov/Dec he hadn't really broken through under Peeters. He'd made cameos, you could tell there was ability there, but hadn't really been given a run out yet.

I follow him on the social medias, seems like a generally nice, upbeat guy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

DRAddick said:

Agreed. On Bulot read the thread, he made it clear he wanted to stay, I certainly got that impression at the time... Buyens was another matter. I remember him saying he loved the championship and the competitiveness of the league but he wanted to be nearer home so was returning to Belgium.
    Yeah I did actually mean Buyens.