Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England Cricket - Spring 2015 (matches against WI, IRE & NZ)

Comments

• Options
    Could lose 10 wickets for 100 runs here.
  • Options
    Tim Southee putting on a bowling master class here
  • Options
    Great counter attacking from Broad and Wood. 36 valuable run partnership in just 5 overs.

303-8 and now 47 behind.

• Options

The walking wicket is now in. Hopefully he will just try and smash his way out of trouble because there's no sense in him trying to hold his end up for Ali. Leave that to Wood and Anderson.

50 partnership between Broad and Wood !
  • Options
    Getting more impressed with Wood the more i see hi batting is very impressive.
    That'll be the kiss of death now.
  • Options
    Superb 51 run partnership from 43 balls taking the score to 318-8 and a deficit of just 32 runs.

Broad 26* (17) & Wood 19* (27)
  • Options

The walking wicket is now in. Hopefully he will just try and smash his way out of trouble because there's no sense in him trying to hold his end up for Ali. Leave that to Wood and Anderson.

50 partnership between Broad and Wood !
    I did at least get one bit right ;-)

• Options

Getting more impressed with Wood the more i see hi batting is very impressive.
    That'll be the kiss of death now.

You said it ;-(

Wood out caught behind to the spinner.

318-9
  • Options
    Keep my mouth shut.!
  • Options
    NZ now doing what England did yesterday morning in bowling short to tailenders - makes no sense whatsoever.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great shots from Jimmy Anderson.
  • Options
    Wow, go on Jimmy son!

Ballance out for Rashid, Anderson up to three and then we get another spinner :-)
  • Options
    346-9, trail by 4 runs.

Broad 42 (27)
    Anderson 10 (8)
  • Options
    Scores are level.
  • Options
    350 all out so scores level. Think we all would have settled for that at 267-8

Broad finally out for 46 (38) in what was his best innings for ages with Anderson not out on 10 (16).
  • Options
    They stay level. 350 all out.
  • Options
    There you go - what a surprise, yorker gets tail-ender out !
  • Options
    7-0 at lunch
  • Options
    Broad strikes to dismiss Latham caught by Buttler.

15-1

Broad seemingly in the last two Tests or so showing he is getting back to his best with both the ball and bat.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    23-2. Williamson gone, another wicket for Broad.
  • Options
    Absolute screamer of a Test again - think this one might end up even better than the first
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Absolute screamer of a Test again - think this one might end up even better than the first

If the weather permits.
  • Options
    Taylor and Guptill have put on 62 off 33 balls.

Taylor 30 off just 15
  • Options
    The way the kiwis are approaching this innings suggests there will be plenty of time left for all four possible results.
  • Options
    122-3. Wood gets Taylor for 48.
  • Options
    Another for Wood!

Guptill attempts to drive on the up, caught by Root in the slips.

143/4
  • Options
    Was at Headingley yesterday. Great day. Superb to see a couple of milestones in Cook's record and Lyth's first ton.

One anecdote, walking in to the ground I saw Boycott. A lady came up to him and said "excuse me Geoffrey would you mind signing my bat?". He looked at her, huffed and grumbled to himself then took the bat, carried on walking into the members entrance only to stop sign it begrudgingly and hand it back. What a miserable old goat he is.
  • Options
    Yawn. What channel is the IPL on?
  • Options
    262-5. Wood gets McCullum lbw for 55.