Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth v Bolton

Comments

• Options

Having seen us dismantled by Watford and witnessed Bournemouth's unrelenting intensity tonight, we are miles away from competing at the top even despite our recent improvement.

You're talking about the top two clubs in the division who have spent the last three years building their squads.
    We've been building for just 12 months and I would suggest that we are more than halfway towards a squad which can have a crack at the play-offs next time around.
    You say "miles away"... I'd say three more quality players plus replacing any quality which leaves.
    The most obvious difference is the finishing and fixing that won't be cheap.
  • Options
    Yann passing up an easy through-ball there, utter show pony ;)
  • Options
    Yann may well not play Saturday. He seems to be rotated with Pittman and he looks as though he's getting the full game tonight.
  • Options
    Bye Dorian.
  • Options
    Yann splits the Bolton defence with a perfect pass...

Wilson through and Dervite brings him down.

Penalty and the end of Dervite's season.

Yann to take..
  • Options
    Over the bar. lol oops
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

I reckon old Dorian will get sent off today. Right back doesn't suit him.

Well done!
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    two comedy moments from our ex-players...great entertainment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nicholas said:

I reckon old Dorian will get sent off today. Right back doesn't suit him.

Clever boy.
  • Options
    Lol
    Dervite and Kermorgant in shocker... Move on!
  • Options
    Bolton terrible. As bad as we were at Bournemouth - and that was bad!
  • Options
    Good old Yann. Nearly scores the goal of the season three times then misses a penalty. Priceless.
  • Options
    Out of interest, does Bournemouth's ground meet the minimum requirements for a Premier League ground?

I know Brentford would have to have work done if they had gone up, and if im not mistaken theirs is slightly bigger than Bournemouth
  • Options
    Don't even think I want to go Saturday now
  • Options
    Kermit really is shit at penalties isn't he!
  • Options
    I think they can get it up to 19,000 with a temporary stand extension. Too small, but will meet standards.
  • Options
    Just given my season ticket away for Saturday, not going to celebrate or applaud the money laundering, and cheating of rules that has Bournemouth in the position there in.
  • Options
    I am happy for Bournemouth as they seem to have a likeable team, manager and I still like Kermorgant but in this whole fairytale narrative it is being forgotten how rich they are.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watching this it is very hard to believe Bolton are a championship side.
  • Options
    3-0 Wilson 78th minute
  • Options
    Game over and Bolton very poor......see some of you on Saturday..night
  • Options
    They have no heart or spirit. They are inferior to us by a margin but we have some of the traits they are displaying still. That is Luzon's challenge - to remove all trace of it. Bolton will drop next season.
  • Options
    Congratulations Bournemouth. Delighted for Yann
  • Options
    if any team can ruin Bournemouth's dream it's Charlton.

am lumping on us winning 18-0 and M'boro winning 2-0...got 8/1 on Betfair.
  • Options
    Top strikers goal from Wilson.

So what do we need to do to poop the party now? Keep a clean sheet and have each our outfield players score a hat-trick?
  • Options
    Yann has scored 17 games for Bournemouth. Be surprised if he plays at Charlton. Will be sub. BTW is it definitely confirmed that Bournemouth have driven a horse and cart through FFP ? Did the sale of Grabban help to balance the books a bit ?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Congratulations to Bournemouth - they have the right attitude and approach to games. It isn't the rocket science so many Championship managers try to make it! Simply have a team that tries to win every bloody game - like Watford.